Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
puxapuak

Would you live forever?

41 posts in this topic

I have a twin brother, and I don't think I would ever want to live without him for very long.

so... you guys want to go to heaven? Isn't that essentially what's described here?

That's not what I described; however, everyone sees what they truely want. What I described is actually the place where hobos go when they die. Go google "the big rock candy mountian."

I have a twin brother, and I don't think I would ever want to live without him for very long.

Cool. :) Fraternal or Identical?

I know what you're talking about. I don't have a twin brother, but 2 smaller brothers.

Heaven would be... *ahem* boring as hell.

Take a look at islamic heaven. It's not hot there, you're allowed to drink wine, and there's ten thousands of virgins eager to bow to your will, and no matter what you do to them *wink-wink* , they will be virgins again tomorrow.

Take a look at islamic heaven. It's not hot there, you're allowed to drink wine, and there's ten thousands of virgins eager to bow to your will, and no matter what you do to them *wink-wink* , they will be virgins again tomorrow.

so... You have 10 000 women... all of which scream in pain and bleed on you when you...

ok then.

Wait a second... so the whole point of not drinking alcohol is so that you may go to heaven and drink alcohol to your heart's content? Seems quite pointless.

Wait a second... so the whole point of not drinking alcohol is so that you may go to heaven and drink alcohol to your heart's content? Seems quite pointless.

not really. One life time of getting drunk, pissing yourself, throwing up, looking like an idiot =/= infinite time of free unlimited alcohol with no hangovers.

so... You have 10 000 women... all of which scream in pain and bleed on you when you...

ok then.

Oh, they will. But only if you wish them to.

I need to escape from this topic before transcengopher's virgins reach me. Bye!!!

I need to escape from this topic before transcengopher's virgins reach me. Bye!!!

But they aren't mine. I haven't had any virgins ever, nor will I have any.

I wouldn't mind living a few hundred years, but life would get pretty stale at that point.

But they aren't mine. I haven't had any virgins ever, nor will I have any.

But you're pessimist.

But you're pessimist.

I'm not. And I'm not muslim as well, so their heaven doesn't want me.

I wouldn't mind living a few hundred years, but life would get pretty stale at that point.

^assumes you won't forget the most of the first century of your life. Besides, given how damn fast the world changes (and we're talking only about our little blue planet), I highly doubt you'd get bored fast. Imagine what a man from XVI century could tell you if he'd live to our times: empires rising and falling, technology making a giant leap, people around you changing, adapting to the times...

I've often considered this topic. I'd be immortal if I could, whether I could end it when I wanted or not. I literally cannot imagine being bored enough with living to want to die. Nothing to do? Take a few million years to tour our galaxy. No spaceship? Build one? No technology? Well, you get the idea.

One thing I have worried though, is remembering it all. I couldn't tell you much about what I was doing 10 years ago other than in the rough outlines of memory. Trying to remember what I did 7,000 years ago seems crazy without some sort of brain implant.

I'd still try it, implant or no.