Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
DJFergy

Geological Events

172 posts in this topic

Don't say this name or it starts. And I can't make 300 posts about it.

:| lol wolf, why you changed your name and avi? now you look... real D:

REALITY, YOU SHALL NOT PASS!

:| lol wolf, why you changed your name and avi? now you look... real D:

REALITY, YOU SHALL NOT PASS!

Who is wolf? It's my 2nd name, yes, but call me Ryan

That spoiler pyramid was so big, it gave me lag when i finally closed it -___-

You sure? It's just what i found that on my dinosaurs encyclopedia... (No, i don't know why a encyclopedia about dinosaurs includes prehistoric fishes. I guess they just wanted to include any fossil animal they could :)

Posted Image

(note: the photo was horribly blurry, so i added some text there :)

"Gnathostomata" is their link.

"gnathostomata" means vertebrates with jaws. That includes amphibians, birds, reptiles, mammals and fish...

I though that they catched you Dunk, but its was Coelacanth...

edit: BTW checked wiki, Dunk is like 10 metres long 0_0??

"Gnathostomata" is their link.

"gnathostomata" means vertebrates with jaws. That includes amphibians, birds, reptiles, mammals and fish...

Oh. Yeah... sorry for that then :

edit: I just thought that because the Dunkleosteous appears before the first sharks do in the book, they would have appeared before... :

Oh. Yeah... sorry for that then :

edit: I just thought that because the Dunkleosteous appears before the first sharks do in the book, they would have appeared before... :

nope :/ it's like 420 M years for sharks and 380 M for dunkleosteus, but that's because Dunkleosteus was one of the last placoderms. It's ancestors are earlier than sharks.

WHAT DID I MISS!?!?! Wolf is now Ryan frightfulness or whatever !!!S??S?S

WHAT DID I MISS!?!?! Wolf is now Ryan frightfulness or whatever !!!S??S?S

You missed something.

You missed something.

How much and what??

How much and what??

The West Coast Customs invaded and conquered this forum.

The West Coast Customs invaded and conquered this forum.

Ummmmmmmm..OK?! And also, HAPPY 1000 POSTS!!! Not sure if that is good or bad....xD

Ummmmmmmm..OK?! And also, HAPPY 1000 POSTS!!! Not sure if that is good or bad....xD

Thanks, but they're 1000 not 10000.

Thanks, but they're 1000 not 10000.

I know. In the post, I edited it a second after I posted.

derails over. go back now.

derails over. go back now.

Where they started? Where was the rail???

Where they started? Where was the rail???

see that tiny speck off in the distance?

yeah, thats where the rail was

see that tiny speck off in the distance?

yeah, thats where the rail was

THAT was the rail? I thought it was one of those dang flies that keep buzzing round these forests....so I threw an exploding javelin at it......so much for getting on the rail now...

THAT was the rail? I thought it was one of those dang flies that keep buzzing round these forests....so I threw an exploding javelin at it......so much for getting on the rail now...

but the thing is, that explosive javelin you had there? yeah, it was a spy

-All Seeing Eye gets stabbed in the back of the eye-

BACK ON TOPIC EVERYONE!!!

but the thing is, that explosive javelin you had there? yeah, it was a spy

-All Seeing Eye gets stabbed in the back of the eye-

BACK ON TOPIC EVERYONE!!!

Nooooooooooo............Ok back on topic.

Errr,,,*thinks how to make this post useful* Earthquakes?...I dunno.

EDIT: This post was derailed at....post #18 by....DUNK!!!

TFC FORUMS!!! WHERE A DEV DERAILS THE THREADS!!

Honestly, there is not that much to discuss here... i mean, the thread itself finished at post 5# (or 17#, depends on how you see it). What else we can talk about here, when the original post's suggestion already existed and the other theme that someone brought up here died a long time ago?

Honestly, there is not that much to discuss here... i mean, the thread itself finished at post 5# (or 17#, depends on how you see it). What else we can talk about here, when the original post's suggestion already existed and the other theme that someone brought up here died a long time ago?

Ummmm........are people cocky and snobby in Argentina like I have heard? (only things I have heard, not things I have actuaaly experienced, I have never been to argentina.)

Ummmm........are people cocky and snobby in Argentina like I have heard? (only things I have heard, not things I have actuaaly experienced, I have never been to argentina.)

Like everywhere else in the world :\ the only thing "special" about Argentina is our ego, which is so high we jump from the top of it when we wanna commit suicide.

*Ba dum, tsss*

Like everywhere else in the world : the only thing "special" about Argentina is our ego, which is so high we jump from the top of it when we wanna suicide.

*Ba dum, tsss*

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zXDo4dL7SU

Like everywhere else in the world : the only thing "special" about Argentina is our ego, which is so high we jump from the top of it when we wanna commit suicide.

*Ba dum, tsss*

sounds vaguely like another country I know of, I think it's just south of Canada, not sure though :P

(oh and you forgot to add "commit" between wanna and suicide, I fixed it in the quote)

sounds vaguely like another country I know of, I think it's just south of Canada, not sure though :P

sadly, this is so true it hurts