Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Crysyn

Only help if you can be helpful

Hey All, A topic has come up of late in the IRC channel in regards to the general feel of the forums and the community that supports them. Things have progressed further than I would have liked with out this being addressed more publicly because I would much rather have snubbed this out sooner rather than later.. but I have been busy. Here is the general rule I would like people to follow: Wheaton's Law "Don't be a dick." Those of you from the IRC channel know that this is the only rule I ask people in there to follow and we generally have a good and lively time chatting about all manner of things. This is basic rule that just about everyone understands and I am going to expand it to the forums from here moving forward. If you can not help people in a helpful and polite manner then I simply ask you to stop. Now I generally take a back seat to moderating the forums as I like to participate in the suggestions forum fairly heavily at times and would rather do so as a forums user than a moderator. But I am also fairly well known for being the person who constantly puts their foot down and so I am stepping up and doing so on here. If you find yourself unable to respond to a message politely then I ask that you do not respond. This mostly focuses on the increasing level of hostility found within the Suggestion forum as well as the Server forum. I do not care if this is the 30th some odd time you have seen someone make the same suggestion. Or even if the new post on an older topic is one entry above the old one. I expect the members of this forum to respond politely to the user, new or old, and point to the older topic if it applies and even go the extra step to suggest they either add in new information or to summarize the outcome of the previous discussion based upon the new post's entry into it. That is what we are here for, that is why I close most topics instead of deleting them, so that they can be found and referenced down the road. The next topic is the slew of derailment attempts I have seen as of late. If you want to have fun and joke around that is what the off topic forum is for and pretty much anything goes there. I do not expect to read a suggestion thread and have to go through 3 pages of image memes people have shot back and forth. Quite simply this is a waste of my time to read and then have to clean up. Now for the summary. I am going to start taking a more active role, especially in policing the suggestion forum, and handing out warn levels to people whom I see doing this. These will be indiscriminate and applied not to just the first person who derails or is impolite on a topic or response, but to everyone whom follows the lead of that person. As I do not like doing things with out giving you all warning this post shall serve as that warning. If you have a desire to bring this topic up with me then I invite you to do so on the IRC channel. Lets raise the level of quality and grow the community. Let us not descend into the quality often found on the minecraft or league of legend forums. There is simply no need for that here. Be passionate about things, just do not be abusive.
    • Kittychanley

Offline Servers

Recently I've seen a few server listings showing up on the first page of the Servers forum that have been closed for an extended period of time, but have recently gotten a reply from a new member who didn't realize the server is offline. To help prevent this from happening in the future, it would be greatly appreciated if you could use the report function on the original post of any servers that have been confirmed as offline, so that the topic may be locked. If you are the admin of a server and plan on taking the server offline, please use the report function on the original post of your topic to let the TFC Staff know that the topic should be locked. If you are the admin of a server that has a locked topic, and would wish to bring the server back online, please use the report function on the original post of the topic to let the TFC Staff know that the topic should be unlocked. As always, please remember to follow rule #3 of the servers forum and update your topic title to contain the version of TFC that the server is currently running. You can do so by editing the OP, and then clicking on "Use Full Editor."
Kimbblesrath

TFC FANART!!!!

126 posts in this topic

This thread is about TFC fanart!!!! It doesn't matter if you are good at art or not, just try! (like me)

Make them about an aspect of TFC gameplay, a forum member, an item, anything.

EDIT: I will put you fanart in the OP, so you don't have to search through 5 pages of inevitable(but awesome) derail and fanart slurry. They will be organised by user in spoilers.

EDIT: THE BELOW POST IS NOW THE SECONDARY FAN ART POST AS THE IMAGE COUNT IN THE OP GOT TOO LARGE

Kimbblesrath

This one is about Dunk.

Dunk lives in Toronto, Dunkland:

Posted Image

Dunkland's official currency.... DUNK COINS!!!!

Posted Image

SOME RENDITIONS OF TFC MINERALS AND ORES

Small Native Copper

Posted Image

Another Small Native Copper

Posted Image

Native Copper

Posted Image

Flawed Amethyst

Posted Image

Enter Bioxxia

http://www.flickr.co.../in/photostream

Scioham

Ummm.....

Posted Image

Slam Dunk....leosteus!

Posted Image

Menoch

Menoch's "slogan" art. :P

Posted Image

Posted Image

We (The members of the forum) could become an independent nation.... GO DUNKLAND!!!!!!

See this:http://www.wikihow.com/Start-Your-Own-Country

No offense to Dunk, but if we where to make a country for this mod... wouldn't it be Bioxxland or something like that? 'cause, you know, Bioxx started it and keeps working on it... :

No offense to Dunk, but if we where to make a country for this mod... wouldn't it be Bioxxland or something like that? 'cause, you know, Bioxx started it and keeps working on it... :

I know. I am working On Bioxxland...... Big project (kinda). If you read this Bioxx, NO OFFENSE!!!

THIS POST IS NOW THE SECONDARY FAN ART POST AS THE IMAGE COUNT IN THE OP GOT TOO LARGE

Kimbblesrath

Blue Steel Sword

Posted Image

Red Steel Sword

Posted Image

Black Steel Anvil

Posted Image

I'm pretty sure this should go in discussion...

This thread is about TFC fanart!!!! It doesn't matter if you are good at art or not, just try! (like me)

Make them about an aspect of TFC gameplay, a forum member, an item, anything.

Anyway, Here is my first two fanarts:

This one is about Dunk.

Dunk lives in Toronto, Dunkland:

http://www.flickr.co.../in/photostream

The next one is also about Dunk.

Dunkland's official currency.... DUNK COINS!!!!

http://www.flickr.co...in/photostream/

Also, I am working on a flag for Dunkland.

We (The members of the forum) could become an independent micronation.... GO DUNKLAND!!!!!!

See this:http://www.wikihow.com/Start-Your-Own-Country

Sir, what you have in mind is very dangerous. Do you know that dunk coins are made with 20% gold and 80% pure gunpowder?

Sir, what you have in mind is very dangerous. Do you know that dunk coins are made with 20% gold and 80% pure gunpowder?

In fact, I did. After all, I AM the All-Seeing Eye.

The thing is, the purity of the gold nullifies the explosiveness leaving an expensive, rare, material known as Aurum Ignis. Aurum Ignis comes from the Latin for Gold(Aurum) Fire(Ignis).

Aurum Ignis is very hard to smith and can only be made by a master metallurgist.

Aurum Ignis is very hard to smith and can only be made by a master metallurgist.

I'm coming...

I'm coming...

We need to have a new title for you...The Normal Lord of wolves and Red Steel...And Aurum Ignis. :P But too late! I copyrighted it. You must ask permission.

What is this thread I don't even

About derailing while the All-seeing eye looks you.

We need to have a new title for you...The Normal Lord of wolves and Red Steel...And Aurum Ignis. :P But too late! I copyrighted it. You must ask permission.

I ask permission *asks permission*.

What is this thread I don't even

THE ALL-SEEING EYE HAS BEEN INFURIATED!!!!!!!!!! RAINBOW BEAM POWER, STAGE ONE! HEAT WAVE!!!!!!!

*everyone looks away due to extreme heat and awesome*

The result:

Posted Image

I OBVIOUSLY went easy, I only used stage one....

About derailing while the All-seeing eye looks you.

I ask permission *asks permission*.

Permission Granted, but only to TheWolf277.... LOL :P

And I hopped for some real fan-art for the game... Silly me...

And I hopped for some real fan-art for the game... Silly me...

I'm making stuff.....

Wooha! TFC Fanart! Colored pencils and coffee lookout!!!

First- open imgur.com

second- upload you image

third- there will be on the right a direct link, copy it.

fourth- click on this guy

Posted Image

finally paste the link. and enter

First- open imgur.com

second- upload you image

third- there will be on the right a direct link, copy it.

fourth- click on this guy

Posted Image

finally paste the link. and enter

I figured it out. Thanks. Leo. Gonna have more in a little bit. My hand cramped up! WHERE'S my GERITOL!?

EFF YEAH WOLF!!!! YOU UPDATED YOUR TITLE!!

Posted Image

Awesome Wolf is Awseome. :P

I figured it out. Thanks. Leo. Gonna have more in a little bit. My hand cramped up! WHERE'S my GERITOL!?

What's a geritol?? And Menoch, when you post your thing in IMG format, I'll add it :)

It is something only the people with vast life experience use, kid.

Menoch, when you post your thing in IMG format, I'll add it :)

Whatcha mean? Am I supposed to post it in IMG?

EFF YEAH WOLF!!!! YOU UPDATED YOUR TITLE!!

Posted Image

Awesome Wolf is Awseome. :P

Thanks...thanks...you're all beautiful...again...thanks

EDIT: You know, kimb, that I'm going to add this to my signature...

Posted Image

I'm so sorry everyone, I can't help myself sometimes.

Posted Image

But it's...it's dunk. I need to say this to dunk.

Posted Image

I... I, uh... right, moving on.

Posted Image

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA slam DUNKLEOSTEUS!!

EDIT:

And JAG, I am working on something much "bigger" for Bioxx, Now I have to make one for Menoch too. :) and Slowpoke.