Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Bwille53

*CLOSED* European terrafirmacraft server

28 posts in this topic

Server Address: terrafirmacraft.mine.nu

Slots: 32

Server Difficulty: Easy

Running Terrafirmacraft Beta2 Build75 (Regularly Updated)

ForgeModLoader ver: 6.5.0.486

PlayerAPI ver: (1.4.6) Universal 1.1

I went ahead and decided to go on the forums with my terrafirmacraft server. This is a server based in Paris and a few people from Germany that have jumped on said the lag wasn't near as bad as most US servers.

I will possibly add SmartMoving and locking mods if enough people request it.

Also I have been looking for a good seed to build the world off of. Reply to this tread or message me with suggestions.

Update: Added SmartMoving ver:11.5 to the server because of requests for it. :)

Updated server to 1.4.5 compatibilty. Also updated Smartmoving to ver: 11.8. New map and the spawn point is a little dangrous. Have fun!

Updated to Build 69 and reset world again for compatibility purposes. I think the rebuild killed the cool spawn point. :(

Update 2012Dec12: Updated server to Build 71 and Smartmoving 11.9.

Update 2012Dec13: Updated to Build72

Update 2012Dec27: Update Minecraft forge to ver 6.5.0.486, TFC Beta2 Build 73, and Smartmoving 11.11

Update 2013Jan10: Sorry folks not gonna pay for a server that i'm the only user on most of the time. I will be running a dedicated box in-house for myself. Thanks for the good times while they lasted.

I may stop by sometime, my shitty notebook actually performs better in SMP now that minecraft runs internal server.

While I am currently searching a european-based server that is up to date, this one has two downsides:

-Server is quite empty. (even though we would make +2)

-The seed. The spawn point is surrounded by ocean on 3 of 4 sides. Not cool :P

edit: If you are still looking for a good seed, I'll help you with your search.

server says "Bad login" :(

Yeah I was getting the same error, but it has stopped as far as I can tell.

@Cocofang I wouldn't mind a hand with the seed. I have yet to find a REALLY good one. Lately i've just been trying out different seeds (random) on the server. Also server is empty mainly because this was just a personal server for the longest time.

Thanks for the input folks :lol:

Also if anyone has any ideas on where/how to get more people on, let me know. Thanks

As you server is in France, i'll give it a try :)

See you soon IG.

What happend to the old map?? I had a house there :-)

The new map is awesome ...i love the spawn point....survival from the first moment :-)

It would be great If the "Beta2 Build66" got removed from the topic.

Great server!

Tried out your server. Very interesting spawn location! And I spawned in at night! lol I had to keep logging out just to make it off the mountain without getting killed. But nice world so for. But loney, I was the only one on. Probably because I'm in the US and it was late at night.....my time.

Hope to see ya on some time. :)

What happend to the old map?? I had a house there :-)

The new map is awesome ...i love the spawn point....survival from the first moment :-)

It would be great If the "Beta2 Build66" got removed from the topic.

Great server!

Removed Build66 from topic, but when i updated last time I'm pretty sure the cool spawn was removed. I'll see what I can do about getting it back.

Update: Spawn point fixed on server. Hope your good at diving :)

Tried out your server. Very interesting spawn location! And I spawned in at night! lol I had to keep logging out just to make it off the mountain without getting killed. But nice world so for. But loney, I was the only one on. Probably because I'm in the US and it was late at night.....my time.

Hope to see ya on some time. :)

I hope so too. I've been tied up with a major project at work and don't get near the time to play like I use to.

P.S. If there is something I can do with this server to get more people on, I'm all ears. Thanks everyone!

1.make a server banner, put it somewhere so everybody can use it as signature

2.make a minestatus account and put your server there (with the new banner)

3.??????

4. Players!

Still a awesome server, but is there a way to catch that spawn griever?

(someone thinks im a griever :(, I thougt he complained about the spawn, but he complained about beeing grieved)

but that griever seems to me the reason nobady is online anymore,

I've an idea, i'll put some cassiderite ores somewhere at the spawn for them who are grieved, 8 ores for everyone, i'll just dig down for the ores

But then you'll have to give me some time, im pretty far away, and i don't know anymore where the spawn is...

Still a awesome server, but is there a way to catch that spawn griever?

(someone thinks im a griever :(, I thougt he complained about the spawn, but he complained about beeing grieved)

but that griever seems to me the reason nobady is online anymore,

I've an idea, i'll put some cassiderite ores somewhere at the spawn for them who are grieved, 8 ores for everyone, i'll just dig down for the ores

But then you'll have to give me some time, im pretty far away, and i don't know anymore where the spawn is...

Unfortunately I don't really have a way of catching the griever unless someone can get me a time that they were on. Also I don't expect you to use your hard-earned resources to replace what was griefed from everyone else.

I will replace anything that was taken by the griever. Just send me a direct message on the forum website with In-game username, current location, and what was taken and I will get to work getting it back to everyone.

Locking mods might be nice, but I'd suggest having items drop when you die if you do. It might also be a good idea to have a clear set of rules.

Unfortunately I don't really have a way of catching the griever unless someone can get me a time that they were on. Also I don't expect you to use your hard-earned resources to replace what was griefed from everyone else.

I will replace anything that was taken by the griever. Just send me a direct message on the forum website with In-game username, current location, and what was taken and I will get to work getting it back to everyone.

If you have access to your server logs you should be able to review those to figure out who it is.

Best of luck!

Locking mods might be nice, but I'd suggest having items drop when you die if you do. It might also be a good idea to have a clear set of rules.

I have looked into a locking mod on the server and will get it implemented once I find a good one.

As far as rules go, I haven't made any rules set in stone because at that point I would need to enforce them. I really don't have the free time to handle that also. I guess I could find some players to help moderate. If anyone would like the chance let me know ^_^

If you have access to your server logs you should be able to review those to figure out who it is.

Best of luck!

Yeah that is why I was attempting to find out a timeframe that the player was on.

Thanks for all the help folks.

Server is down after a MCMyAdmin update to help with forge compatibility. Errors for me to go through and I am going to have to reinstall the Virtual Machine from scratch. I am waiting now for the world to finish backing up to my home computer. In case anyone wanted to know. :P

As far as rules go, I think open PVP should be allowed. If there are some people that dont want to PVP,there should be a area where PVP isn't allowed, to build in. There are 6 people on the server that i know that support the pvp.

As far as rules go, I think open PVP should be allowed. If there are some people that dont want to PVP,there should be a area where PVP isn't allowed, to build in. There are 6 people on the server that i know that support the pvp.

I'm not against PVP. If a majority of the people actually on the server want it, then i'll go ahead and enable it after the world is finished uploading to the server.

Well after much fighting with the new McMyAdmin version that adds Forge compatibility, I've gotten it working like it's suppose to. The world backup is now being uploaded back to the server. I'll be glad when this headache is over. This should help the server have better uptime, since it will actually be able to start the server when it crashes. ETA for when it will be back up: about 3 hours (1GB world uploading at 100KB per sec).

applying for whitelisting

killster550

applying for whitelisting

killster550

Server isn't whitelisted. you just need the correct mods and your good to go. ^_^