Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
jale shadowhunter

Hello! im new too TF craft

122 posts in this topic

and was wondering if anyones got some adivse ive been playing on a mutiplayer server for a couple of days and they have been very freindly but my main question would be is there a decent texture pack 32x32 that would make eatch ore look alittle diffrant ty for andswering also this is my first post as well and i wasnt shure were too put it but again if anyones got some advice it would be nice

:P also hopefully everyone is fine and dandy

Check out the texture pack board.

There are a few good packs there as well as some promising WIPs

and was wondering if anyones got some adivse ive been playing on a mutiplayer server for a couple of days and they have been very freindly but my main question would be is there a decent texture pack 32x32 that would make eatch ore look alittle diffrant ty for andswering also this is my first post as well and i wasnt shure were too put it but again if anyones got some advice it would be nice

I would advice you to use commas

EstebanLB yes i know my grammer is terable everyone tells me this even in alot of my steam groups :P i just dont do it becouse.... well mainly i didnt really understand grammer stuff in school is the best way too put it with out telling my life storie and im pretty shure noone wants too hear that lol

Goddammit. English is not your native language or what?

Goddammit. English is not your native language or what?

yes english is my native language i just wasnt very good at grammer in school but in my personal opinion u shouldnt judge someone just becouse they type wrong on the internet u never know i could be a genius in real life lol very unlikely though :)

u shouldnt judge someone just becouse they type wrong on the internet u never know i could be a genius in real life lol very unlikely though :)

I disagree if it's a native english speaker we're talking about. I tend not to correct people whose mother tongue isn't English, but I think it's sad if someone who grows up learning the English language can't master it, which is by the way, one of the easiest of languages out there.

u shouldnt judge someone just becouse they type wrong on the internet

Well, you will judge someone in real life just because they turned up wearing inside out smelly clothes covered in mud, would you?

I disagree if it's a native english speaker we're talking about. I tend not to correct people whose mother tongue isn't English, but I think it's sad if someone who grows up learning the English language can't master it, which is by the way, one of the easiest of languages out there.

No, that way you offend him. It's not a good thing to do. I don't judge here. Never! And be awesome and nice with the others. I mean, help them instead of judging :) ok?

No, that way you offend him. It's not a good thing to do. I don't judge here. Never! And be awesome and nice with the others. I mean, help them instead of judging :) ok?

Oh, I didn't mean to offend, let me rephrase that; I automatically don't take people with bad grammar seriously, and I find it strange that native English speakers can't use proper grammar when there are foreign people out there who speak English flawlessly. Maybe that still is judging, but I think it's the same thing like when someone makes a TFC suggestion containing 3 words. Once again, sorry if I offended anyone.

EDIT: grammar* >.<

Maybe this is the thing from Russian language, but I think if you decided to help, you've already judged.

Oh, I didn't mean to offend,

Yeah, I know. :)

Maybe this is the thing from Russian language, but I think if you decided to help, you've already judged.

But helping doesn't make the person feel bad. And you help only if he wants.

Grammar isn't that hard to learn. I can understand if you're younger, but spelling, for god sakes! Pretty much any internet browser these days has spell-check! If a word has a red underline under it, FIX IT! Lol

To convince someone to improve is to show him his position on the matter, then point out expected value, negative and positive directions. Now offence has little to do with it as offence is emerged from tone of pointing out, not from the fact that... err... something has been pointed out.

yes english is my native language i just wasnt very good at grammer in school but in my personal opinion u shouldnt judge someone just becouse they type wrong on the internet u never know i could be a genius in real life lol very unlikely though :)

Duuuuuuuuuuunk, Duuuuuuunk! where is Dunk when someone needs him? Please teach him english!

Duuuuuuuuuuunk, Duuuuuuunk! where is Dunk when someone needs him? Please teach him english!

Ah we need Dunk. He's the best english teacher in the world!

I would advice you to use commas

Commas? That is just the start

Ah we need Dunk. He's the best english teacher of the world!

I think that it is "in the world", but hey, english is not OUR native language.

I think that it is "in the world", but hey, english is not OUR native language.

Fixed.

"and was wondering if anyone had some advice. I've been playing on a multiplayer server for a couple of days and they have been very friendly, but now I would like a 32x texture pack that would make each ore more distinguishable. Thank you for your consideration. :)

PS, dunk is awesome :)"

I took the liberty of rewriting your OP for you :)

"and was wondering if anyone had some advice. I've been playing on a multiplayer server for a couple of days and they have been very friendly, but now I would like a 32x texture pack that would make each ore more distinguishable. Thank you for your consideration. :)

*advise

:)

You don't need to say this, everyone knows.

Wow, now it doesn't hurt my eyes!!!

Honestly, if someone spoke poorly enough that I couldn't understand them on my server I likely wouldn't be very friendly, I would assume they were not a native speaker, and wouldn't judge for it, but I wouldn't try to work to hard on deciphering it.

Language is for communication, if you can't communicate in your native language I think it would be best to learn how before getting upset with people not being very helpful.

Basically I shouldn't have to put more thought into figuring out what you're saying than you when you said it.