Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
jale shadowhunter

Hello! im new too TF craft

122 posts in this topic

HAHAHA! Yup! If it tastes like Sushi, I'm in!

Yuck...

John Johnson

There is a difference, and that is, Israel is the name of a country as well : show me a country named "John".

Oh, and...

anyone? ;)

There is a difference, and that is, Israel is the name of a country as well : show me a country named "John".

There was no country named "Israel" when he was born. And The State of Israel takes its name, indirectly, from a nickname given to Jacob, whose descendants were subsequently known as "the children of Israel". So it was used as a person's name long before it became the name of a country.

Oh, and...

anyone? ;)

I particularly enjoyed "You, your girl, and your Johnson" at the end. Indeed.

There was no country named "Israel" when he was born. And The State of Israel takes its name, indirectly, from a nickname given to Jacob, whose descendants were subsequently known as "the children of Israel". So it was used as a person's name long before it became the name of a country.

The thing is, i didn't knew that :P thanks for the info. Still... Israel Israelson just doesn't... i don't know, i just don't like it :.

I particularly enjoyed "You, your girl, and your Johnson" at the end. Indeed.

I found "You, your kids, and your Johnson" a little disturbing, honestly...

I'm out of likes for the day. Such a shame when this happens.

I'm out of likes for the day. Such a shame when this happens.

I reach that damn quota every single day... -_-

I reach that damn quota every single day... -_-

There really is a quotta? let me see? you get a like and you get a like, you too get a like!

Everyone gets a like!

That's what i used to say until i discovered the quota -_-

How about Dick Dickenson! Now there is a name that would send you to therapy if it was yours. Am I right? I've never used my like quota. My likes are like little nuggets of.. like, platinum. I give them out sparingly from my... platinum nugget... box thingy... where I keep them.

How about Dick Dickenson! Now there is a name that would send you to therapy if it was yours. Am I right? I've never used my like quota. My likes are like little nuggets of.. like, platinum. I give them out sparingly from my... platinum nugget... box thingy... where I keep them.

You've got one of mine there

You've got one of mine there

Right back at ye!

How about Dick Dickenson! Now there is a name that would send you to therapy if it was yours. Am I right?

:| *Wants desesperatedly to say a joke about that. He doesn't knows what to say* Errr... ahhhh... banana?

Well the '____son' thing is fairly common in scandinavina names, sometimes not as an actual surname but as a patronym.

That is , his name is literally Israel, the son of Israel.

Likewise, John, the son of John. Though nowadays I guess it's generally used as a proper surname.

Anyways, Israel is a fairly common jewish name.

Israel is a Biblical given name. The patriarch Jacob was given the name Israel (Hebrew: יִשְׂרָאֵל, Standard Yisraʾel Tiberian Yiśrāʾēl; "Triumphant with God") after he wrestled with the angel (Genesis 32:28 and 35:10)

HAHAHA! Yup! If it tastes like Sushi, I'm in!

it does NOT taste like sushi!

it's fermented herring, what do you think it tastes like?

it does NOT taste like sushi!

it's fermented herring, what do you think it tastes like?

Probably fermented ass

That seems about accurate...

I found "You, your kids, and your Johnson" a little disturbing, honestly...

What? You have something against the traditional nuclear family?