Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
renadi

CLOSED -Carpe Aurum- [Extra Firma] [Archimedes' Ships] [Carpenter's Blocks] [Smart Moving]

581 posts in this topic

Looking fabulous as always, tenterro!

I know this may be a stupid question, but once you claim a town, do you have too collect the materials to build it with or is there a mytown way to go in creative? thanks ahead of time for any answers you may provide

Yep, MyTown just lets you set permissions on your town chunks--so you can set private homes, areas open to town members only, areas open to the public with limited access, etc. Once you're one, there are several of us that can help with the various commands for setting things up in your town.

renadi, some suggestions on mods...

Zerren's ExtraFirma Addon is looking very nice: http://terrafirmacraft.com/f/topic/4581-1627711-extrafirma-addon-v101/

Mo'Creatures: I worked with the config files and it's possible to get the TFC biomes recognized. So, we can have more creatures! I'd say turn off the weird stuff and just leave animals using the Custome Mob Spawner interface. Switch things that require mobs (like the pearl to teleport) over to metal. I'd love to have that open landscape finally populated with animals...

Carpenter's Block: Works great from what I can tell with all TFC materials. This would allow us to have peat-texutre roofs, two-tone steps, etc. without compromising the resource management aspects of TFC. Some config changes can ensure the TFC hammer/chisel overrides the CB one, and you can also tweak the amount of CB blocks created per crafting recipe. This is pretty much a purely aesthetic addition that gives our Builders more options.

Town of Laketon

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

never seen any town more beautiful in TFC

Thanks, there are a few good fixes, I think the one with being able to keep temp in crafting grid is especially good.

In single player, in creative portal to neither seems to work. But it doesn't work in our server. Why is it so?

Why? It works in TFC now... 

Yeah, it looks like you aren't supposed to go there, TFC flint and steel won't light a portal so I imagine it working now might not last forever.

Also, I spawned above the bedrock in the nether and there were still tfc rocks spawning. That was kind of neat.

But down the bedrock is normal neither with glowing stones and quartz.... 

Hi, just in case the staff are clearing abandoned bases or anything I'm still active so my base is not abandoned. I just took a few days break and now I'm on TFC 0.77.15 because I wasn't around when 0.7.13 was available. Hoping to play again soon.

@tenterro: Which is wonderful, but you can't get there without cheating in vanilla fire starters of some kind.

As far as towns clearing, if you haven't logged in in 15 days it's cleared, I don't do it, it's automatic.

And I'm updating to 15 today.

That's good. I'm sure it's been much less than 15 days but thanks for the heads up.

@tenterro: Which is wonderful, but you can't get there without cheating in vanilla fire starters of some kind.

I can light portal, but it doesn't tp to neither =(

I've build portal and lighted it in my town square. May be u can turn tp on and destroy bedrock near portal at that side? So we could enter neither?

Panorama of Laketon

Posted Image

@tenterro: Which is wonderful, but you can't get there without cheating in vanilla fire starters of some kind.As far as towns clearing, if you haven't logged in in 15 days it's cleared, I don't do it, it's automatic.And I'm updating to 15 today.

You can light the portal with logs on a campfire. Also, if you build the portal near level 20ish, you spawn in the normal area, not above bedrock. None of that requires cheating.

Nether is just disabled at server side.

Renadi, please, open nether. We can go there without any cheats.