Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
beaver302

TFC Rare Drops?

22 posts in this topic

Hey TFC community

I was wondering How much other people knew of the drop system. I have been fascinated by it since i received a bronze shovel from a random zombie. I would like to know what other things people have received do they drop armor? or enchanted items? Let me know of you findings.

That's a vanilla feature, they do drop swords, shovels, armour, skeletons will drop bows, and they definitely can be enchanted, TFC recently added new mobs though and they don't drop any of that stuff so far as I can tell.

That's a vanilla feature, they do drop swords, shovels, armour, skeletons will drop bows, and they definitely can be enchanted, TFC recently added new mobs though and they don't drop any of that stuff so far as I can tell.

He meant, a TFC zombie dropped a TFC item. It was added recently to the mod, in replacement of the vanilla iron tools they used to throw :

Of course.

Yeah, never seen that.

you can't normally enchant TFC items can you?

Of course.

Yeah, never seen that.

you can't normally enchant TFC items can you?

Posted Image

Translation:

Silk Touch I

Effectiveness IV

Durability III

Translation:

Silk Touch I

Effectiveness IV

Durability III

Can you spare some blue metal? :o

Can you spare some blue metal? :o

It's on my cheaty testing world, but I will if I can.

Posted Image

Translation:

Silk Touch I

Effectiveness IV

Durability III

... I wonder what use you can give to a hammer with "silk touch" :

Posted Image

Translation:

Silk Touch I

Effectiveness IV

Durability III

Good luck getting enchantment table in TFC...

Good luck getting enchantment table in TFC...

No waaaaay. Reeeaaaally?

Can't imaging how lucky a person would be if in the beginning of the game he would get a bronze pickaxe :o, he is half game through.

Can't imaging how lucky a person would be if in the beginning of the game he would get a bronze pickaxe :o, he is half game through.

I wouldn't say half way through the game, but it sure gets the pain in the arse beginning part of breaking rocks (or sluice, but i prefer the rocks).

But even then, You still have to get a pro pick for it to be any use.

I wouldn't say half way through the game, not even close, but it sure gets the pain in the arse beginning part of breaking rocks (or sluice, but i prefer the rocks). You still have to get another 16 or so for below.

The The All Seeing Eye is burning it self? (ops, now me too)

I wouldn't say half way through the game, but it sure gets the pain in the arse beginning part of breaking rocks (or sluice, but i prefer the rocks).

Not if you know my secret ;)

I would tell but.. can't post numbers about the game..

The The All Seeing Eye is burning it self? (ops, now me too)

Not if you know my secret ;)

I would tell but.. can't post numbers about the game..

I don't burn, I evaporate. If I burned (which I do if I am VERY MAD), I would release a toxic gas. The toxic gas is the evaporated form of a rare and hard to work metal known as Aurum Ignis. It was discovered by myself, and there are very few masters of it. TheWolf277 being one of them. Aurum Ignis is made from gold and gunpowder, but adding some fresh arterial blood helps it get much harder.

But yes,I evaporated myself. However, I can condense in a short period of time(minutes) All that is left behind is some steam (from the liquid of the eye) and pure rainbow essence, similar to ichor the blood of the gods. But ichor is different in that it cancels out the rainbow essence.....never mind.

And looking through code for numbers takes the fun out of it IMHO.

And looking through code for numbers takes the fun out of it IMHO.

I never did, I don't have the source.

But I did made a finding that really helps me mining for ores..

I never did, I don't have the source.

But I did made a finding that really helps me mining for ores..

That relates to numbers?? Interesting....

That relates to numbers?? Interesting....

That is the part where I zip, before dunk comes..

That is the part where I zip, before dunk comes..

Dunk? HA! You don't even need to wait for him if you happen to post numbers, i asure you a good part of the forum will spam you to death :

(Including me, obviously)

derail achiement get... nope chuck testa! I have got few wrought iron ingots and a pickaxe, zinc? if i remember right... nothing else, yet.