Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
yubyub96

JohnSmith version 0.8 b75

56 posts in this topic

Posted Image

So i have been working on the support along wiht madflavius and blupixal but as i saw that they updated their pack not so often while i did a lot of progress, i wanted to make my own so i wont have to depend on them to update the pack, but i will continue to work with them.

I made several textures for this pack, which feature the work of johnSmith(http://www.minecraft...ck-v97-32x-142/),the creator of the pack Conquest(http://www.minecraft...s-70-done-phew/) and the creator of this awesome pack TEX-D2 pack by daigoman http://forum.minecra...76dfb1fb70d35fc

Things done:

• Blocks2.png(including dirt,clay and sand)
  • All the trees,saplings and wooden planks(Improved in 0.2)
  • Doors
  • All the rocks(Improved on version 0.2)
  • Rye,wheat,rice,oat,barley carrots and garlic(i think its garlic)
  • Scribing table,bloomery,logpile,quern and bellows
  • All the armors (some are from doku's pack)
  • Calendar and metallurgy table GUI(the rest where made by blupixal)
  • Ores:Gold,copper,cassiterite,Malachite,cinnabar,and some others.
  • Firepit, forge.
  • Fruit trees.
Thing to be done:
  • Some of the ores and the rocks icons
  • The armors icons
  • SpawnProtection meter
  • Both the terrasprites.png and the terrasprites2.png
  • Tools
  • Icons
  • The rest of the crops
  • Food sprites
  • The anvils
  • Fruit from the fruit trees.
All the things that are not done yet have been replaced by the blockheads textures just because i think they look better than the default textures. And yeah i have permission to use them.

Screenshots(outdated)I will make some of the new textures later XD

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Imagei think this stone need to be a bit more gray

Posted Image

New douglas fir wood

Posted ImageMarblelous world

Posted Image

Download

V0.7 normal wools

http://www.mediafire.com/?ywpcntbcrhmeko3

V0.7 Edited wools

http://www.mediafire.com/?q0wz6l3xykc43ar

Hope you like it and please leave any suggestion or comment you may have.

Change log:

Version 0.8

Made some food textures

Made a new painting which is the world map of the server Roanoke http://terrafirmacraft.com/f/topic/2736-roanoke-whitelistedsmartmovepveb2-75/

Version 0.7

fixed some bugs with tools

made some new tools

-all the saws

-better copper axe

-bismuth axe

Version 0.6

Made several new tool textures

-tin saw

-almost all tin tools

-copper tools

-stone tools

Remade some stones

Version 0.5

Fixed an issue with CTM wich made the woods look invisible or transparent

*added two downloads, one with normal wools, and the other with edited wools(thatch,barrels,etc)

Version 0.4

made some new ores textures

Remade several stones to match stones IRL

Made firepit texture

Made forge texture

Added johnsmith textures to fruit trees, and some of TEX-D2

Version 0.3

Made all the textures work on b68

(rocks,sprites,plants and GUIs were broken)

Made a new GUI for the bloomery to work with the new b68

Version 0.2

Added bloomery fire

Improved igneous stones textures

Improved Douglas fir textures and some minor changes to others

Made diferent textures for each dirt type, with new clay textures.

New ores, Malachite and nickel

Very very nice.

JohnSmith TP is my favorite one.

And you get the missing texture from Blockhead !

My dream come true :)

I'll DL your and test the minute i come back home ;)

Thanks you.

Edit : I love your doors ! And fond of your logpile ! And, as you have permission for use Blockhead TP, i suggest to take the log he done, they are more usefull and different from each other to see at first watch what kind of tree you have. But that's just my opinion.

Very very nice.

JohnSmith TP is my favorite one.

And you get the missing texture from Blockhead !

My dream come true :)

I'll DL your and test the minute i come back home ;)

Thanks you.

Edit : I love your doors ! And fond of your logpile ! And, as you have permission for use Blockhead TP, i suggest to take the log he done, they are more usefull and different from each other to see at first watch what kind of tree you have. But that's just my opinion.

Thanks im glad you like it, but the blockheads textures are just there while i make the new ones for johnsmith.

what do you mean by logs? the trees? or the pile? or the items?

i think the trees could improve, in fact thats what i will be working on next.

I mean the tree, i like those of blockhead :)

i'm impatient to see your work to replace blockhead's texture.

I mean the tree, i like those of blockhead :)

i'm impatient to see your work to replace blockhead's texture.

look i just made some textures for the metallurgy table, but i have two of them,which do you think its better? here they are:

Posted Image

They are nice.

But, i think they are too much nice, i mean, TFC is a mod about stone age, so the objects should reflect that.

I've never use that table so i don't know what it looks like in blockhead TP.

Noneless you have a real talent ;)

And if i had to choose i'll take the wooden one.

look i just made some textures for the metallurgy table, but i have two of them,which do you think its better? here they are:

Posted Image

for the sense of using stone to make the table, i would go with the stone one.

Also, it may be stone age but your detail does reflect a artistic side of that time considering a lot of famous sculptors lived during that time. just a point

They are nice.

But, i think they are too much nice, i mean, TFC is a mod about stone age, so the objects should reflect that.

Texture packs are free expression of the author and he can make every theme he wants. If you want a texture that reflects TFC, you need to search another. With this I mean that every texture author can make the texture that he wants ok :) ?

for the sense of using stone to make the table, i would go with the stone one.

Also, it may be stone age but your detail does reflect a artistic side of that time considering a lot of famous sculptors lived during that time. just a point

Texture packs are free expression of the author and he can make every theme he wants. If you want a texture that reflects TFC, you need to search another. With this I mean that every texture author can make the texture that he wants ok :) ?

Thanks for your replies but i was just asking which one did you guys preferred, i think i will go with the stone one, it just makes more sense to me.

Thanks for your replies but i was just asking which one did you guys preferred, i think i will go with the stone one, it just makes more sense to me.

Yeah choose the stone one :)

Go for the stone one, your pack, your choice ;)

@TheWolf227 : of course he does what he wants, but as he asked our opinion, i gave mine. Was i wrong ?

@TheWolf227 : of course he does what he wants, but as he asked our opinion, i gave mine. Was i wrong ?

Wrong opinions don't exist, but I was advicing you because maybe your suggestion could make him change idea and make another type of texture. Yeah, I know that the feedback serves to this, but not to change the whole theme. However no, your idea wasn't wrong.

EDIT: Also feel free to quote me because otherwise I'm not sure that I can find your question.

Hey yubyub, the unfinished armor has no texture...'sup with that? <3

Hey yubyub, the unfinished armor has no texture...'sup with that? <3

mmm i will have to check that.Thanks for telling me.

Edit: just checked them out, they are fine, it must be a problem with you jar or something else.Do you meant theres no item textures?

mmm i will have to check that.Thanks for telling me.

Edit: just checked them out, they are fine, it must be a problem with you jar or something else.Do you meant theres no item textures?

Yeah, sorry, meant to say the sprites are still 16x

Hey people just wanted to say that i fixed some issues that the TP had, now everything should work as normal, please tell me if you have any other problem please let me know.

b68 changed some thing with the TP settings.

This TP is amazing. I just found Jamziwhatever's channel on YouTube, making some amazing medieval houses with thatch rooves now. Cheers dude.

This TP is amazing. I just found Jamziwhatever's channel on YouTube, making some amazing medieval houses with thatch rooves now. Cheers dude.

Jamziboy minecraft.... whoa that guy is the best! he made me the awesome builder i am today, and if you saw some of his previous videos(1 year ago) you will see that they look like that thatched house on the OP.

Im glad you like the pack, download it, play with it and please give me any feedback you may have, really anything works.

Hey guys, im back, just wanted to let you know that i updated the pack, want to see your feedback about it. im still unsure about some things.

Is there a dl link for V.4?

The current dl link gives me "JohnSmith for TerraFirmaCraft V0.3.zip"

Bob

Hi yubyub96, i downloaded your Pack but it seems to be v0.3

Ok i derped and made the download link to v0.3 instead of v0.4, it should work fine now.

Thanks for the quick link update.. :) is there a chance that you put the normal wool back into the pack?

I could provide two download links, one with normal and another with the edited ones, some people like it.