Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
yubyub96

JohnSmith version 0.8 b75

56 posts in this topic

thank you...

i found some wired looking zombies.. i think the texture is upside down in the pack ^^

the table for creating the plans have the vanilla Texture and white wool, light gray wool are same as before...

are there enchantments in TFC? if so the enchanted Books are not updated atm there is a info on the icons in NEI "update your Pack"

i hope this helps to make the pack better ...

You are so awesome for giving us this texture pack. :)

I use Jamziboy's JS Edit for all things Minecraft, and am very, very grateful that that can apply to Terrafirmacraft as well (at least, a very similar pack with those thatch textures I love so much :D. I just wish that getting lime green wool didn't require an epic quest to the equator, but this is TFC, so I'll deal with it. :P)

Anyways, great work, keep it up. I'll keep downloading it every update. Even though my SSP world Is actually stil b72. :)

[Loosely related question: is the only way to get wool from sheep without killing them making wrought iron shears? Or is there an alternate method I'm not aware of? Also, breeding, I forget how it works in TFC, could someone remind me? Thanks in advance if you decide to answer these questions. If you didn't that's ok too, I don't want this thread to get derailed.]

You are so awesome for giving us this texture pack. :)

I use Jamziboy's JS Edit for all things Minecraft, and am very, very grateful that that can apply to Terrafirmacraft as well (at least, a very similar pack with those thatch textures I love so much :D. I just wish that getting lime green wool didn't require an epic quest to the equator, but this is TFC, so I'll deal with it. :P)

Anyways, great work, keep it up. I'll keep downloading it every update. Even though my SSP world Is actually stil b72. :)

[Loosely related question: is the only way to get wool from sheep without killing them making wrought iron shears? Or is there an alternate method I'm not aware of? Also, breeding, I forget how it works in TFC, could someone remind me? Thanks in advance if you decide to answer these questions. If you didn't that's ok too, I don't want this thread to get derailed.]

Thanks for the comment, im glad you like my work.

About the sheep, i dont know of any other method, and i think there isnt any other.And about breeding, i dont know how it works. You can make a topic in the support section about it.

Just release the new version 0.6

change log

Version 0.6

Made several new tool textures

-tin saw

-almost all tin tools

-copper tools

-stone tools

Remade some stones

-basalt is darker

-new(better) igneous cobble

Right now im gonna focus on making the tools,but i want to know if you would prefer if i make the lower tiers first, or the higher tiers first.

Hi yubyub96,

thanks for v0.6 but i found some texture-bugs ^^ take a look in the spoiler..

cheers

Posted Image

Hi yubyub96,

cheers

Posted Image

Heh, bet that thing scared the bageezes outta yah!

Hi yubyub96,

cheers

Posted Image

Well thanks for telling me of such problems, i will fix them as soon as posible.

And about the zombie texture, i have the same problem sometimes, dont know what causes it, i will look on how to solve it, but if anyone has the answer to the problem plz tell me.

Just release verion 0.7

it just fixes some bugs with tools and remade some tools to look better, only new thing are the saws, they are all done.

Hi yubyub96,

resize the zombie6.png or delete it and the zombies are normal again...

Textures Zombie1-5 are 128x64 and Zombie6 have 256x128

Do you think you could add some updated screen shots? I don't have a computer ATM and I would love to see the progress you have made :)

Hi yubyub,

Will you ever update your TP for the last TFC version ?

Your TP miss me !!!!

Am I the only one experiencing missing gravel textures and the zombies faces are on their legs?

Hello, anyone that reads this

I'm working on converting this texturepack to the newest version of TFC, mainly for personal use after wanting to play again. Alot of new textures and animations are missing though and GUI changes

Since the last post here was in July last year im guessing not many people are interested in this pack, but just wanted to say if anyone else wanted it when its done or would like to help with new textures. :-) .

Great news . can´t wait to play again with this texturepack again :-)

Glade some people are still interested in this pack :). Just have plants and crops to convert then some testing to do.

Be aware though ALOT of textures are missing and for my personal pack I'm going to add in textures from blockheads-TFC pack. These additions wont be added into the updated pack that I'm going to post here unless I get permission from the blockheads-TFC creators.

Alright, here it is...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/iz1y0cf1na8x2on/Johnsmith%20for%20TFCraft%20%28Coverted%29.zip

Credit:

Original TFC pack add-on creator (yubyub96)  

John Smith texture additions (Johnsmith Legacy Resource Pack- version 1.7.8, can be found at http://www.jimstonecraft.co.uk/john_smith_legacy.php)

NOTE:

*This is just a conversion of the old pack version.. Also, the vanilla version of John Smith Legacy Texture Pack is a place holder for default

minecraft textures, no new textures have been added by me.

*All old TFC Gui's are broken and so they are in a folder marked 'OldGui' in the respective folder.

*All old texture sheets are located in a folder marked OldTextureSheets.

*Texture pack credit and changes can be found in 2 txt files in the pack.

*I am not taking responsibility in updating this pack any further other than this conversion, the rest is up to the community.

Enjoy :)

If mr grim's pack isn't working for anyone, just open up the zip and take out the folder inside.

EDIT: i've made up a version that fixes this; and put in vanilla John Smith acacia textures for TFC ones.  will upload later. 

here it is

Im working on some of the new GUIs. Not even gonna try that anvil one. im not that pro at editing  :lol:

Thx for continuing this TP, i'm very grateful, cause it missed me sooooo much :D

Great to hear others enjoy this TP, Felys :) .

Although im not continuing the pack myself (I is art noob) hopefully having it converted to the new resourcepack format will get the community to updated it again.

Thanks so much for this <33. Can't you update the link on your first post, so people don't get confused with MC not recognizing the old TP file? It confused me at least