Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
killster550

Horse Cart and pole drag

147 posts in this topic

Dunk, the cart thing sounds cool, but what about without carts? Can horses go up 1 block then?

Also, I would think it would be easier to make a dirt road than a stone road, there has to be some way to do this.

Also, I would think it would be easier to make a dirt road than a stone road, there has to be some way to do this.

Yeah, dirt roads existed and still exist. Why not. You can make a new tool used to permanently remove the grass from a grass block and change its size to 9/10. And obviously change its texture to another that looks like a dirt road...

This meal needs more salt! Can we get salt in-game?

This meal needs more salt! Can we get salt in-game?

Yeah, the salt! The salt doesn't allow grass growing! And the sea in TFC is unlimited :D the perfect idea.

it'd be feasable: grab seawater (would need to be a color change from sweet water) boil it over a fire until no water remains, what is left = salt, thats how they did it in the olden days :D

it'd be feasable: grab seawater (would need to be a color change from sweet water) boil it over a fire until no water remains, what is left = salt, thats how they did it in the olden days :D

Or... you know... take f+cking rock salt and smash it : what, the name doesn't sound a little... suspicious to anyone? pro tip: it's salt.

Or... you know... take f+cking rock salt and smash it : what, the name doesn't sound a little... suspicious to anyone? pro tip: it's salt.

aaaaaand i laughed

but yea ,rock + hammer = salt could work too, but it'd need to be only the salty types of rock, not every type, that gies the salt

aaaaaand i laughed

but yea ,rock + hammer = salt could work too, but it'd need to be only the salty types of rock, not every type, that gies the salt

Agreed.

(just me thinking here, nothing else .-.) If salt had some great use (conserving food, making it better, some kind of ritual, ANYTHING cool that uses salt), rock salt layers could end up being something towns desesperately look for, and even start wars for... that souns pretty neat ·-· even though everything that starts wars sounds neat to me... i like wars.

resources is what wars are ALWAYS made about, usually by the faction that needs the resource ;)

btw, we actually derailed the derail of the derail here, it used to be about transport for horses, then about horses themselves, then about my little pony fucks, and then about salt :D)

resources is what wars are ALWAYS made about, usually by the faction that needs the resource ;)

btw, we actually derailed the derail of the derail here, it used to be about transport for horses, then about horses themselves, then about my little pony fucks, and then about salt :D)

You know what? let's derail the derail of the derail of the derail.

How? with a video of George Carlin on war:

OMG JAG! I don't have the time for another video of George Carlin!

I have a driving exam in three hours ><

no, we are on a multithread derail because I switched all the rails to lead and now bad things are happening. #shouldhaveusedgold

HAH, see, all your fault, now go clean up the mess in the forums and make sure we get our answers on our suggestions!

no, its your fault too. now you need to go door to door telling people what happened.

OMG JAG! I don't have the time for another video of George Carlin!

I have a driving exam in three hours ><

You will never pass it now. *Evil laugh, multiple lightings, a black cat, thousands of bats flying towards the camera*

Nah, just kidding, good luck with that :3 (even though, if i'm right, you are having that exam right now...)

War; war never changes. :(

Well, at least for now...I don't know what ill happen, but something must change...

Technology, tactics, justification and number of victims are variables that change with almost every conflict.

I'm really looking forward to this and a naval vessel with storage to be implemented. Theres a lot more travel required in this mod and the implementation of these things is going to drastically change how the world shrinks as your technology improves, just like how airplanes have helped bring the world together by allowing faster and more efficient travel.

Technology, tactics, justification and number of victims are variables that change with almost every conflict.

I didn't mean this, but the war itself. IE less wars, shorter...even longer but I don't want this.

Weird, I was under the impression that everyone had heard that the bird is the word.

Wars aren't always on resources. What about religious wars?

Edit: Not in TFC, obviously.

Wars aren't always on resources. What about religious wars?

Edit: Not in TFC, obviously.

DAMN FUCKING RIGHT NO RELIGION

btw, happy canada to you.