Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
killster550

Horse Cart and pole drag

147 posts in this topic

Btw Kimbblesrath, I think you misspelled "stronger" in your signature quote.

Btw Kimbblesrath, I think you misspelled "stronger" in your signature quote.

Ughh. Good Point. I will go fix that.

what i meant with dunes = mountain type formations with sand, perhaps different colours of sand to represent the layers (talking out of my head here)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Disregard floating blocks.

Leonardo da Vinci liked to draw horses.

Mister Avidavi

Posted Image

And this is why trying to be formal on the internet is the stupidest decision ever.

Leonardo da Vinci liked to draw horses.

Posted Image

And this is why trying to be formal on the internet is the stupidest decision ever.

Oi, dude! A word of important warning: try not to anger anyone who may be sensitive (that doesn't include me, for bizzare reasons). Firey Hell might rain down upon you or something along those lines.

That informal enough for you?

sda, simply said, avi = woman. thats why he is still laughing :D

sda, simply said, avi = woman. thats why he is still laughing :D

:blink:.

:blink:.

He realizes.... o_O EDIT: Is this a good thing (in your opinion) for your formality, or a bad one?

He realizes.... o_O EDIT: Is this a good thing (in your opinion) for your formality, or a bad one?

Horrible. Just horrible...

Horrible. Just horrible...

Horrible that Avi is a woman?

Horrible that Avi is a woman?

No. It's horrible that I called Miss Avidavi a 'Mister'.

P.S. - I would never think of such a horrific thought such as yours, Mister TheWolf277.

P.S.S. - The humorous virtue about me is that no one knows my gender or age. Except Kimbblesrath...

Except Kimbblesrath...

Thanks for the information...jokes apart, I'm not interested in knowing your gender or age. I'm not that type of person...

I didn't TRY to find, it, I just...found it. LOL. I am definitely not that that kind of person either. But for the record sda, I don't know your gender for certain. But taht isn't really that important.

You're on the internet, you're a man between the age of 14 and 45.

You're on the internet, you're a man between the age of 14 and 45.

psst psst... the one who posted right before you is 12 years old... :|

So... when are horses coming, anyways? that is, if the devs feel like spoiling a little...

So... when are horses coming, anyways? that is, if the devs feel like spoiling a little...

Well, most likely after construction. I am pretty sure, with the whole plank overlay thing, the construction update will be the next major update.

stop being a poop :(

I'm lazy.

I'm lazy.

LoL, take it easy :) . After all we can wait, true guys?

No :( i have been wishing for horses ever since i saw Dunk's deers...

No :( i have been wishing for horses ever since i saw Dunk's deers...

Yeah, but think about what he can make if he takes all the time that he wants...awesome things. Give Dunk time and he will give you what he coded.

HI everyone, i remembered this post yesterday as i was exploring into a server(roanoke) and i saw a guy who had made an small system of roads(road and a bridge)

it didnt went that far, nor to any other house, but i thought that i would be cool to have an actual necessity to make roads, imagine that, you just spawn on a server, you wander trough the wild collecting resources and all of a sudden you stumble with a road, you follow it and as you do so you see carts passing by, and then you arrive to an small settlement and like that through the whole road system.

Just an experience i wanted to share to this topic instead of posting another one with the same suggestion but this story.

I'm thinking this is exactly what's going to happen.

I've managed to build roads within a community, but never between them, I've made railroads in vanilla, but that was just because I wanted, didn't really serve a purpose.