Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
puxapuak

Walls of text

56 posts in this topic

That sounds as a challenge... *press like once*

Posted Image

Posted Image

What?????

Posted Image

43 more from killster, thats a total of 124. Not bad, not bad at all, for a bunch of n00bs.

63 more from killster, 187 in all, I am out of ways to put you down, so yeah, keep going I guess, if you want.

And that's how achartan got more likes than Dunk, Eternal, JAG, Adzoine, Jed, Srgnoodles, and all the veterans together in less than a day.

thought i'd round it out on 200 :D

And that's how achartan got more likes than Dunk, Eternal, JAG, Adzoine, Jed, Srgnoodles, and all the veterans together in less than a day.

less than a day is an insult human 0o.o0

less than a day is an insult human 0o.o0

Deal with it, advanced :

+13, from... you guessed it, killster550. To bring it to a total of an even 200.

I'm just awesome like that :P

Oh, and...

The double posts! They buuuurn, THEY BUUUUUUUUUUUUURN!!!!! OH GOD, THE PAIN, THE PAAAIIIIN!!!!!!!! *melts*

Deal with it, advanced :

I AM PROTHEAN Posted Image

What happened here....o_O! Just what.

some of the most epic pictures of the internet, combined with some videos, combined with the biggest like spree yet :D

some of the most epic pictures of the internet, combined with some videos, combined with the biggest like spree yet :D

Just....Ok. I will try to be here for the next one...sounds fun!

What?????

Posted Image

I can only think of one reason a blue condom would be that afraid of whatever is about to happen.

...and it ain't pretty....

That sounds as a challenge... *press like once*

Posted Image

Posted Image

Wow JAG. That is a LOT of tabs of the TFC forums you've got there. :P

*mutters quietly* Copycat :angry:

What? I don't get how I am a copycat...Did you make a really short paragraph then put a TL:DR or something? :o

What? I don't get how I am a copycat...Did you make a really short paragraph then put a TL:DR or something? :o

No, I somewhat recently said this...

If those 5 very Hemingway sentences requires a TL;DR nowadays, I fear for the future of the human race.

In response to this...

I started on clarinet in grade school and switched to a tenor adn alto sax in high school for Jazz band and marching band. Played Bassoon in symphonic band. Took Piano classes for a year or so. Choir. did some orchestra stuff with Bassoon.

TLDR: I played a lot of woodwinds

in this thread: http://terrafirmacra...al-instruments/

As you can see your comment has a similar message and meaning as mine, but mine was made first. Therefore you are found guilty of copycatting and are hereby sentenced to 36.783193 days in Sherlock's Basement State Penitentiary. Guards, take him away.

(Could it be? Has achartran gained a third, mysterious roommate who has found his computer? Will someone get locked in the basement again? Why is Sherlock's toast always burnt? Tune in next week to Days of our Lives: Nerd Edition and find out.)

(Just kidding, or am I? Please don't hurt me Dunk. Its all for teh lulz, right?)

Multitasking FTW

I usually have more than double that. Get on my level, bro! Get. on. my. level!!!!

-snipped and moved up-

Well shit. Sorry guys, my bad. Forgot to move the quote into the edit box. <_<

I grant the right of a single member of this forum to melt in response to this, and only this post a single time.

I usually have more than double that. Get on my level, bro! Get. on. my. level!!!!

I was mostly done when i took the screenshot. Tomorrw i will take another one to show you the normal amount ._.

I was mostly done when i took the screenshot. Tomorrw i will take another one to show you the normal amount ._.

Ok, I look forward to it. Being the top poster I would expect you have an insane amount open most of the time.

-snipped and moved up-

Well shit. Sorry guys, my bad. Forgot to move the quote into the edit box. <_<

I grant the right of a single member of this forum to melt in response to this, and only this post a single time.

and it just HAD to be me :D *proceeds with melting achertran with a biotic bomb*

No, I somewhat recently said this...

In response to this...

in this thread: http://terrafirmacra...al-instruments/

As you can see your comment has a similar message and meaning as mine, but mine was made first. Therefore you are found guilty of copycatting and are hereby sentenced to be sentenced to 36.783193 days Sherlock's Basement State Penitentiary. Guards, take him away.

(Could it be? Has achartran gained a third, mysterious roommate who has found his computer? Will someone get locked in the basement again? Why is Sherlock's toast always burnt? Tune in next week to Days of our Lives: Nerd Edition and find out.)

(Just kidding, or am I? Please don't hurt me Dunk. Its all for teh lulz, right?)

Ohhhhhhh...Well, sorry. I shall pay 500 Dunk Coins. Deal?

Posted Image

And today is a slow day; there isn't that much posts to answer...

And today is a slow day; there isn't that much posts to answer...

o.o

Wow, ok, you win. You have surpassed my level, bro. Far surpassed my level.

Ohhhhhhh...Well, sorry. I shall pay 500 Dunk Coins. Deal?

Dunk Coins? Dunk Coins are no good out here. I need something more real.