Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
killster550

soooooo

177 posts in this topic

i might have accidentally ilied,intentionally made a post on antvenoms forums on TFC, to see if he would do a mod review, should this ever happen, inspect an influx of players, and thusly, noobs, which makes me wonder, did i just perform biblical suicide or did i do something good for once? :D

*entrenches with several lightsabers just in case*

ill just post the link here, post what you like: http://antvenom.com/...raft-mod-review

i might have accidentally ilied,intentionally made a post on antvenoms forums on TFC, to see if he would do a mod review, should this ever happen, inspect an influx of players, and thusly, noobs, which makes me wonder, did i just perform biblical suicide or did i do something good for once? :D

Both things in fact. A lot of work for the old posters to teach these newbies how to act, BUT at the same time, a great addition to our player base.

Just, try and mantain that thread in it's rails... no derails when the future of the player base of the mod is in game.

yea well, its antvenoms forum, dunno his audience besides the fact there's a LOT of them and they usually zerg on anything he says (apparently he insulted some kid insulting one of his YT friends and nearly half his fan base gave him death threats, lets hope thats an isolated incident)

yea well, its antvenoms forum, dunno his audience besides the fact there's a LOT of them and they usually zerg on anything he says (apparently he insulted some kid insulting one of his YT friends and nearly half his fan base gave him death threats, lets hope thats an isolated incident)

That happens with the fans of ANY well-known youtuber, don't think it's just from Antvenom fans ._.

I totally agree with JAG... I don't want a bunch of assholes barging in our nice small community that can't do anything (not that that's true for all of them) , but then again I am always happy for developers.

This mod is insanely hard to review though.

on closer insight of reading his forums, i doubt we want those guys in TFC, there's SO MANY LITTLE KIDS INVOLVED! (and im talking 8-12 year olds that should stick to vanilla)

on closer insight of reading his forums, i doubt we want those guys in TFC, there's SO MANY LITTLE KIDS INVOLVED! (and im talking 8-12 year olds that should stick to vanilla)

*Looks at the all seeing eye*

*cracks knuckles* Looks like I shall await for the growing infulx of "ZomG I DonT KnOw HoW To InsTaLL MoDs, Plz HELP!@!!1!1!!!" posts in the support section. I should just write a txt file so i don't have to keep re typing this stuff lol.

Is it bad that when I think of the steps to install a mod it goes something like

• Install.
  • Play.

*cracks knuckles* Looks like I shall await for the growing infulx of "ZomG I DonT KnOw HoW To InsTaLL MoDs, Plz HELP!@!!1!1!!!" posts in the support section. I should just write a txt file so i don't have to keep re typing this stuff lol.

Maybe an automated response so you don't even have to open the txt...

Maybe an automated response so you don't even have to open the txt...

lol design a new plugin for Firefox that browses this website and every time It sees something that says "Help, Install, and not working" It pastes the contents of the txt file. Brilliant!

lol design a new plugin for Firefox that browses this website and every time It sees something that says "Help, Install, and not working" It pastes the contents of the txt file. Brilliant!

This would be cool. Make it also for chrome.

I think im going to actually write a txt file to try to help people here probably after Build 68 comes out for people that are having trouble. How to install, what files they need, where to find them, and some basic trouble shooting solutions. Probably write a section for servers as well.

Maybe get you guys to pitch in for some of the basic trouble shooting problems that we get? Like which configs to delete if you are having the "zomg the rocks are tin knifes!" glitch and stuff?

basically delete the configs folder, usually works for me :D

problem number one: get tfc installed, so write a guide on that first, and be sure to include a link to spumwacks video, but mention its outdated a bit (no major changes besides versions)

Was definitely going to write an install guide first. Good call on spums videos as well. I will definitely use them as a supplement to the guide. should help some people quite considerably.

*Looks at the all seeing eye*

Hey! I am mature for my age, and don't do stupid things like that! Also, I am Kimbblesrath now.

But in all seriousness, It is not just kids that do that You see older people and even adults on even THESE forums making simple mistakes such as not reading blatantly obvious instructions, or not using the search bar, or anything. I see where you are coming from as little kids are usually more like this tan older people, but still. The root of the problem lies in ignorance or laziness or whatever. Saying that little kids are the root of that instead is just ageist and honestly, if you meant it that way, is rude and outright offensive. Anyone can have ignorance or laziness, not just little kids. I see where you are coming from, but it's still an act of ignorance yourself if you only target little kids for this.

-snip- ageist -snip-

I fully agree with you, but... did you just invented that word? :P

you guys havent read his forums, its basically 9/10ths: OMG YO'RE SOO MAZIN KAN I MAKE A BIOGRAFIE OPH YU? (yes the spelling fried my brain trying to imitate it)

-little kids-

Still feeling like a little kid? Now you're 12...you're not a kid.

I fully agree with you, but... did you just invented that word? :P

Nope. :P

Ageism, or age discrimination is stereotyping and discriminating against individuals or groups because of their age.ract

Thus, ageist, the act of practicing ageism

Still feeling like a little kid? Now you're 12...you're not a kid.

That isn`t the context I meant it in...I meant it as little kids in general, but meh. I`m a pre-teen.

well nothing said, but its not the age i despise, its the immensive amounts of stupidity thats usually attached, but not limited to, their age

I totally agree with JAG... I don't want a bunch of assholes barging in our nice small community that can't do anything (not that that's true for all of them) , but then again I am always happy for developers.

This mod is insanely hard to review though.

yeah. You have to play it for 5 hours and then say "I HAVE WASTED MY LIFE PLAYING VANILLA"

That isn`t the context I meant it in...I meant it as little kids in general, but meh. I`m a pre-teen.

lol. pre-teen. You feel grown up now but in 6 years you'll look at 12 year olds and call them kids. It's all perspective, but you're still a kid til you can drink, drive and vote. (preferably not at the same time...)

also I like your grave ` :)

lol. pre-teen. You feel grown up now but in 6 years you'll look at 12 year olds and call them kids. It's all perspective, but you're still a kid til you can drink, drive and vote. (preferably not at the same time...)

also I like your grave ` :)

LOL and Agreed( and I don't really think I am grown up, but I see you point. And also, what grave...? And..And...And...Dunk DOUBLE POSTED!!!???

And..And...And...Dunk DOUBLE POSTED!!!???

*Heart attack due to the surprise*