Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
killster550

soooooo

177 posts in this topic

*Heart attack due to the surprise*

Cor Impetum...a heart attack. I wonder if anyone will rant on that (the double post that is). Kinda doubt it though, 'cause it's Dunk.

you're still a kid til you can drink, drive and vote. (preferably not at the same time...)

I'm still a kid at heart and you shouldn't drink -_-

(who am I kidding... get wasted, you're still young, when you're older and drink much they call you a drunk, so do it now and enjoy it while people don't judge you)

Cor Impetum...a heart attack. I wonder if anyone will rant on that (the double post that is). Kinda doubt it though, 'cause it's Dunk.

An hearth attack...but I need to think that dunk is a moderator and he can do this...ok, calm, calm...

Hey Dunk why don't you have that brown strip in the left of your posts like Bioxx or Crysyn?

/cut./ OMG YO'RE SOO MAZIN KAN I MAKE A BIOGRAFIE OPH YU? (yes the spelling fried my brain trying to imitate it)

This is exactly the only thing im afraid of. That kind of stuff makes me feel like I should go buy English books, tie them to bricks, and throw them in their windows as a threat lol. I understand simple mistakes but that to me is like a cat sliding down a chalkboard.

Kimbblesrath: Life goes by way to quick. Live it while you can. Ask anyone on here that is 22 or older lol. That's about when it really hits you.

Kimbblesrath: Life goes by way to quick. Live it while you can. Ask anyone on here that is 22 or older lol. That's about when it really hits you.

yup... Agreed

So, basically what I get from people's responses to my post is:

1) AntVenom's forums community is mainly IMMATURE.

2) I should live my life to the fullest while I am still young (that really goes for everyone anyway).

2 things learned! YAY! These are in no particular order, of course.

2 things learned! YAY!

For some reason i just thought "intelligence level up!" when i saw this ._.

Mister Dunkleosteus double-posted? Oh goodness me... and he crafted himself a brown strip? *Plays Celebration and Song* Well, if there were to be an invasion of children who cannot spell and use grammar properly from Mister Antvenom's Forums thanks to Mister Killster550 (No offense to children and Mister Killster), then we're just going to have to EITHER hunker down in our trenches and bunkers, and let loose our spoons, knives, sharpened popsicle sticks, plasma machine guns, artillery, scramjets, tanks, X-Wings, V-19s, AT-ATs, AT-TEs, lasers, AT-RTs, AT-PTs, sharpened wooden sticks, barbed wire, mines, Sherlock Holmes, tesla coils, muskets, cannons, forks, bows, crossbows, daggers, swords, and lightsabers and biotic powers from Mister Killster550's cycle, OR just simply direct them to a thread in the Guide Forums that explains TerraFirmaCraft and how to install it.

you forgot lightsabers and biotic powers from my cycle :D

LOL and Agreed( and I don't really think I am grown up, but I see you point. And also, what grave...? And..And...And...Dunk DOUBLE POSTED!!!???

a "grave" is one of the accents that can be applied to certain vowels. It looks like this " ` "

Located on the tilde " ~ " on most QWERTY keyboards.

a "grave" is one of the accents that can be applied to certain vowels. It looks like this " ` "

Located on the tilde " ~ " on most QWERTY keyboards.

Ohhhhh! That was called a grave! I am learning things everyday...I knew the other " ~ " was called a tilde though. I thought it would look cool as an apostrophe. It also looks pretty good as quotation marks:

Isn't vs Isn`t

and

"SO COOL!" vs `SO COOL!`

I only really think graves look good as one for a quotation, 'cause if you do 2, it looks...weird. See? ``Test``.

Located on the tilde " ~ "

... : Another confusing word for me...

probably uninteresting thing spoilered:

In spanish, "tilde" is a graphical symbol for marking the syllabe of the word the speaker pronounces more "strongly", so to speak. The syllabe with emphasis. Or also used to differenciate graphically two monosyllabic words with the same spelling; "te" (a preposition) isn't the same as "té" (tea), in the same way "corre" (a formal way to tell someone to run) isn't the same as "corré" (imperative form of the same verb, an order).

Don't worry if you don't get it; ironically, in the internet, most of those who write in spanish don't use tildes EVER, and some of them even get offended when someone replies to them using tildes. No, i don't know why either :

... : Another confusing word for me...

probably uninteresting thing spoilered:

In spanish, "tilde" is a graphical symbol for marking the syllabe of the word the speaker pronounces more "strongly", so to speak. The syllabe with emphasis. Or also used to differenciate graphically two monosyllabic words with the same spelling; "te" (a preposition) isn't the same as "té" (tea), in the same way "corre" (a formal way to tell someone to run) isn't the same as "corré" (imperative form of the same verb, an order).

Don't worry if you don't get it; ironically, in the internet, most of those who write in spanish don't use tildes EVER, and some of them even get offended when someone replies to them using tildes. No, i don't know why either :

you guys have the "til" right? For us it makes the nasaleted (I don't think that word exists but I don't know the right term for that) sounds like "não"(no) "pão"(bread)

you guys have the "til" right? For us it makes the nasaleted (I don't think that word exists but I don't know the right term for that) sounds like "não"(no) "pão"(bread)

... If i get what you meant, yeah, we have it... but we only use to to differenciate between "n" and "ñ" ._. other than that...

... If i get what you meant, yeah, we have it... but we only use to to differenciate between "n" and "ñ" ._. other than that...

And for us the " ` " is for "crase" when you join a preposition with an article or pronoun with the same letter( "a" and "a" forming "à", ex: "chegamos cedo a casa"(we arrived home early) "chegamos cedo à casa" (we arrived early at home))

TFC FORUMS

Best place in the world to learn english, spanish, portuguese, (coming soon) french and (coming soon) italian!

In english a tilde means "roughly" and in logic, it means "not"

TFC FORUMS

Best place in the world to learn english, spanish, portuguese, (coming soon) french and (coming soon) italian!

Italian already here...but who needs to learn it?

TFC FORUMS

YOU FORGOT DUTCH :(

have you ever tried to teach someone on the forums dutch...?

i've been teaching people english and dutch on xbox live :D the tough part is pronouncation :P

Italian already here...but who needs to learn it?

That's easy!! bidiri babidi!

Dutch is german with french.

i've been teaching people english and dutch on xbox live :D the tough part is pronouncation :P

we've had english spanish and portuguese lessons on here in the past, so if you can find someone who wants to learn dutch and teach them, it can be included :)

Dutch is german with french.

That is not possible because French is German with Latin. (English is German and Gaelic with LESS latin)

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JhuOicPFZY

Well, Peter was actually speaking italian here...