Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
killster550

soooooo

177 posts in this topic

Wait so the giant phoenix-dragon flaming thing (me) is just chopped liver?

NO, DO NOT HARM THE MOST FAMOUS MINECRAFT YOUTUBER!

no but serious mode here, if he reviews ,we need to be prepared (dunk, if you rea this and are making a mail, you should add to it that you'd like to know if he's going to review in the first place in order to prepare, also try and create a good situation to show off the different functions for him (perhaps even make a small server he can run his testing on, he once did a vid on a new snapshot, where he just lined up every possible addition and explained em one by one, using signs for reference, we could do that in TFC as well ;)

Wait so the giant phoenix-dragon flaming thing (me) is just chopped liver?

Where did that appeared? Err... no, and if the dragon is not chopped liver, send him to the front lines.

NO, DO NOT HARM THE MOST FAMOUS MINECRAFT YOUTUBER!

no but serious mode here, if he reviews ,we need to be prepared (dunk, if you rea this and are making a mail, you should add to it that you'd like to know if he's going to review in the first place in order to prepare, also try and create a good situation to show off the different functions for him (perhaps even make a small server he can run his testing on, he once did a vid on a new snapshot, where he just lined up every possible addition and explained em one by one, using signs for reference, we could do that in TFC as well ;)

Sounds like a good idea. Alright... I won't place a Kill-on-Sight Order on Mister Antvenom (Honestly, I was kind of confused right there).

You guys are asking to deal with nonsense and stupidity, right? We can't win a war in another forum... And we certainly can't win a war against stupidity like "Nice you've made an alt acc"...

I advise you to go try to talk directly to him, not the community, if he likes the mod he'll show it in his way to his community. If that isn't achievable... well... Try another YT.

You guys are asking to deal with nonsense and stupidity, right? We can't win a war in another forum... And we certainly can't win a war against stupidity like "Nice you've made an alt acc"...

I advise you to go try to talk directly to him, not the community, if he likes the mod he'll show it in his way to his community. If that isn't achievable... well... Try another YT.

Technically, Mister Killster550 consulted with Mister Dunkleosteus earlier in this thread about procuring a business inquiry for Mister Antvenom to review TerraFirmaCraft. Also, keep in mind that we're not assaulting another forum; we're simply attempting to control the influx of the newbs that might charge in like walkers. We're also on the defensive side of the 'war'.

I like how you said "not everyone is a little kid like the Skype thread one" when the only TFCers in your thread are you and a 12 year old :)

I like how you said "not everyone is a little kid like the Skype thread one" when the only TFCers in your thread are you and a 12 year old :)

Shhhhhhhh...

So here's something odd. On the main page and I was looking at a list of active users. Mousing over any of these names gives a link to that user's profile. One name was not a link however, and there is no user by that exact name. The name was "Google".

Does anyone know why Google would be on our forums?

So here's something odd. On the main page and I was looking at a list of active users. Mousing over any of these names gives a link to that user's profile. One name was not a link however, and there is no user by that exact name. The name was "Google".

Google Bot. They go into sites and catalog the info do that the pages will show up in a Google Search. :)

Do I sense a biiiiiit of sarcasm/little ageism in this post? It is hard to tell how people are saying things/tone of voice (scratch that, impossible) over the internet.

Google Bot. They go into sites and catalog the info do that the pages will show up in a Google Search. :)

Do I sense a biiiiiit of sarcasm/little ageism in this post? It is hard to tell how people are saying things/tone of voice (scratch that, impossible) over the internet.

Oh come off the whole ageism thing. I only meant there was a man saying "We're all adults here" and the only other person with him was 12. The same situation could have been with different sexes or anything else. He could have said "We're all american here" and you being Canadian would have put a stick in those spokes.

Oh come off the whole ageism thing. I only meant there was a man saying "We're all adults here" and the only other person with him was 12. The same situation could have been with different sexes or anything else. He could have said "We're all american here" and you being Canadian would have put a stick in those spokes.

Ok. :) Thought that was what you meant, but just wanted to make sure. Like I said, hard to tell the tone of voice or how people are saying it.

O_O Guys...you should call me before making a derail like this...

Darn! You would have had an excellent role in this ROLE-PLAY derail.

P.S Nice Sig...but Dunk isn't a shark, just sayin'. But I guess the shark is closely related to the dunkleosteus somewhat.

Darn! You would have had an excellent role in this ROLE-PLAY derail.

P.S Nice Sig...but Dunk isn't a shark, just sayin'. But I guess the shark is closely related to the dunkleosteus somewhat.

I didn't find a gif with a dunk, then this is enough for now...

I made the same mistake... Apparently, their only relation is that... well, they have mandibules and are fishes : other thant that, nothing in common at all...

Don't worry, you can join if you so desire! I don't think this is even a derail, to be honest...

The issue is that you have to have a mature mindset to actually play this mod. It's a hell of a lot more unforgiving which is unappealing to those all those who want Minecraft to be easier.

I don't think this thread has a rail...

I don't think this thread has a rail...

Well, starting from the title...even it doesn't have a rail...But we can build one!

*Wolf calls the engineers*

Guys, can you build a very strong rail here?

Sure, what material do you want?

Platinum!

It costs a lot...are you sure?

Yeah, I'm sure and now start WORKING!!!!!

First you need to pay us!

How much is it?

It's only $1,000,000 Sir!

What? Only you say?!? WTF? Guys, I didn't found someone able to build a rail...

Well, starting from the title...even it doesn't have a rail...But we can build one!

*Wolf calls the engineers*

Guys, can you build a very strong rail here?

Sure, what material do you want?

Platinum!

It costs a lot...are you sure?

Yeah, I'm sure and now start WORKING!!!!!

First you need to pay us!

How much is it?

It's only $1,000,000 Sir!

What? Only you say?!? WTF? Guys, I didn't found someone able to build a rail...

Why not durasteel? Or titanium? And if they have a ridiculous price, I'll be able to 'convince' them to build the rail (assuming the Newb Army has not attacked as of yet). *Brandishes two Silenced Silverballers, and two Hidden Blades*

1million is much too cheap for a rail.

[[[[[[[[[[

[[

[

[{R{eall[y?{[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[{{{{{{{[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

p{.S[[[[[[[bL[OOD[[Y[[[ [[[b[RA[C[KE[T[[ K[EY[[[[[[[[[ [[[[bE[i[[[[iN[G[ [[bRO[KE[N!!{!![[[[

No, the rail required for this topic isn't so long, 1 million is just too much.

That was Google bot, and now we have MSN/Bing bots as well!

That was Google bot, and now we have MSN/Bing bots as well!

I asked this 1 time and they answered this^. But Dunk didn't know this?