Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sda215

Post your Weaponized Redstone Builds!

37 posts in this topic

I'm not that active there anyways... lol

Yeah..only 12 posts, lol

Yeah..only 12 posts, lol

And you Kimb, what's your name in the MC forums? Still Kimbblesrath or something never seen before like The_All_Seeing_Eye?

And you Kimb, what's your name in the MC forums? Still Kimbblesrath or something never seen before like The_All_Seeing_Eye?

I actually don't really post, and yeah, it is just Kimbblesrath. :P

so i read about 2 lines of bleach derail here, which has my attention already *detailistic*

guess what, bleach UBERNERD here :D ask me any question, i dare you :D

so i read about 2 lines of bleach derail here, which has my attention already *detailistic*

guess what, bleach UBERNERD here :D ask me any question, i dare you :D

No using the wiki, lol. Fellow Bleach nerd.

Name the Espadas, in order and their Ressureccions.

And Level 2: How did each Espada die? (Who killed them)

And for curiosity's sake, favorite captain, favorite espada and favorite zanpakuto (resureccions count as well)

And put your answers in a spoiler.

HEAVY SPOILERS FOR BLEACH DOWN BELOW

espada 9: arroniero arruerie, resureccion glutoniera, killed by rukia kuchiki

espada 8:szayel aporro granz resureccion fornicaras, killed by mayuri kurotsuchi, captain of squad 12

espada 7: zomarri rureaux resureccion brujeira (pumpkin) killed by byakuya kuchiki, captain of squad 6

espada 6: luppi and grimmjow jeagerjaques, luppi's resureccion was trepadora, killed by grimmjow, grimmjow's resureccion was panthera, killed by ichigo kurosaki.

espada 5: nnoitra gilga, resureccion santa teresa, killed by kenpachi zaraki captain of squad 11

espada 4: ulquiorra shiffer/cifer/schifer however you want. resureccion murcielago/segunda etapa killed by full hollow ichigo kurosaki.

espada 3: tia halibel, resureccion tiburon, killed by no one.

old espada 3: nelliel tu oderschvank, resureccion gamuza, killed by no one.

espada 2: barragan, resureccion arrogante, killed by hachi and soi fon.

espada 1: coyote stark and lilynette gingerback, resureccion los lobos, killed by captain of squad 8, shunsui kyouraku

espada 0: yammy llargo, resureccion ira, killed by byakuya kuchiki and kenpachi zaraki

i also couldv just listed the privaron espadas, i did NOT use the wiki for this :D

favorite captain = yamamoto genryuusai shigekuni, espada is ulquiorra (yarly, but only before resureccion) and zanpakuto would be senbonzakura :D

HEAVY SPOILERS FOR BLEACH DOWN BELOW

espada 9: arroniero arruerie, resureccion glutoniera, killed by rukia kuchiki

espada 8:szayel aporro granz resureccion fornicaras, killed by mayuri kurotsuchi, captain of squad 12

espada 7: zomarri rureaux resureccion brujeira (pumpkin) killed by byakuya kuchiki, captain of squad 6

espada 6: luppi and grimmjow jeagerjaques, luppi's resureccion was trepadora, killed by grimmjow, grimmjow's resureccion was panthera, killed by ichigo kurosaki.

espada 5: nnoitra gilga, resureccion santa teresa, killed by kenpachi zaraki captain of squad 11

espada 4: ulquiorra shiffer/cifer/schifer however you want. resureccion murcielago/segunda etapa killed by full hollow ichigo kurosaki.

espada 3: tia halibel, resureccion tiburon, killed by no one.

old espada 3: nelliel tu oderschvank, resureccion gamuza, killed by no one.

espada 2: barragan, resureccion arrogante, killed by hachi and soi fon.

espada 1: coyote stark and lilynette gingerback, resureccion los lobos, killed by captain of squad 8, shunsui kyouraku

espada 0: yammy llargo, resureccion ira, killed by byakuya kuchiki and kenpachi zaraki

i also couldv just listed the privaron espadas, i did NOT use the wiki for this :D

favorite captain = yamamoto genryuusai shigekuni, espada is ulquiorra (yarly, but only before resureccion) and zanpakuto would be senbonzakura :D

Nice, nice. You have my approval as a bleach nerd. Now anyone ask ME a question. :P

what is the reason genryuusai didnt have his arm healed :D

what is the reason genryuusai didnt have his arm healed :D

This was revealed? Hmm...If it was revealed in the manga, I don't read the manga. If it is the anime, and was explained...I guess you are a bigger Bleach Nerd that I am. :D

This was revealed? Hmm...If it was revealed in the manga, I don't read the manga. If it is the anime, and was explained...I guess you are a bigger Bleach Nerd that I am. :D

Kimb, remeber the new feature that Crysyn said, the thing that gives you bad points...

Kimb, remeber the new feature that Crysyn said, the thing that gives you bad points...

This IS the off-topic section, but I guess. We do have to stay on-topic in the off-topic section, of course :D (no sarcasm). I shall stop now.

This IS the off-topic section, but I guess. We do have to stay on-topic in the off-topic section, of course :D (no sarcasm). I shall stop now.

Yeah, it's the off topic section, for this I use a post to say this to you. I give you one of my tips to use on the other sections. Today I feel tipfull :)