Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Zandorum

[WIP] Mod Conversion/Creation Hub

101 posts in this topic

Mod Conversion/Creation Hub

=================

Description:

This is a tracker for Me and ShawnB to show what we have converted or made for TFC.

Note:

Apparently the Admins don't want us releasing the patches and mods we make for this so when we finish them we will figure out how to distribute them without going against the creators of TFC. If we have to go against the creators of TFC im not sure what we will do I'd rather not piss them off.

=================

Current Projects:

????: ?% (Unconfirmed, I have not asked if I can disclose this information.)

????: ?% (Unconfirmed, I have not asked if I can disclose this information.)

Redpower 2: 90% - Stuck on Generation. Not being Worked on.

Thaumcraft 3: 86% - Stuck on Generation. Being worked on.

=================

Screenshots:

None Currently.

=================

Team Members:

Zandorum

ShawnB

should ANYTHING concerning redstone and its powering items be implemented, it'd need to be made as alien as possible, it'd need to be toggleable and above all else it needs to be mocked by everyone, :D so that if you use it, unless its exceptionally good, you're mocked because you used that redstone goo

Well then I'd have to edit Terrafirmacraft if you wanted me to make it alien since you can normally get Redstone. I wanted to Distribute the ores correctly. I would make recipes for it harder though much much harder.

should ANYTHING concerning redstone and its powering items be implemented, it'd need to be made as alien as possible, it'd need to be toggleable and above all else it needs to be mocked by everyone, :D so that if you use it, unless its exceptionally good, you're mocked because you used that redstone goo

Well, if you have RedPower, you should be able to build an automated RedPower-user mocking machine! :D

So... When Redpower is updated does anyone object to me making it compatible and fit into the Terrafirmacraft world?

Note: I will make Computers toggle-able due to its not believable that a forest man would build such an advanced piece of machinery. As well as I might add new Items due to needing to make certain things more believable (Don't worry I wont fuck it up and any suggestions will be noted).

I am not sure why anyone would object to you making rp2 work with tfc. It isn't like it will be included with the overall mod. I for one would never use it. Not sure how many others would either.

I wouldn't use it either... Most of the times, the only reason why i use RP is for creative builds and some (crappy) adventure-parkour-puzzle maps :

In Redpower I am doing a lawn mower that I will add later to TFC.

as a personal view, i think TFC is a standalone mod, it isnt missing anything that another mod actually has, including everything in redpower.

I rather use Redpower II with more technological (and mythical) modifications, TerraFirmaCraft unfortunately not included for reasons unknown(I am aware that RPII is incompatible with TFC). The purpose for the use of Redpower is to either construct much more compact builds , simplify redstone logic gates, and implement new ones. Or just construct weapons of mass destruction with RPII and a multitude of other modifications...

P.S. - Do not ask why I construct weaponized redstone weapons of mass destruction... for reasons unbeknowst to me, I just love the sight of explosions and weapons firing the explosives that cause the explosion.

P.S. - Do not ask why I construct weaponized redstone weapons of mass destruction... for reasons unbeknowst to me, I just love the sight of explosions and weapons firing the explosives that cause the explosion.

You're not alone...I am not one of them, but many other people like doing this.

You're not alone...I am not one of them, but many other people like doing this.

The Human Nature sure loves explosions, don't they?(!)

The Human Nature sure loves explosions, don't they?(!)

The arsonists...and the miners...

Since I havent started yet and only did a small amount of planning Im willing to change what Im adapting to Terrafirmacraft, Any Ideas?

Start with something simple and then do the entire FTB pack all at once just so we can rub it in all the non-believer's faces.

Isn't redstone being axed?

Isn't redstone being axed?

Yeah, maybe replaced with something better. But here we're talking of redpower and Bioxx in the IRC said that he doesn't want to remove redstome from the game, just that it deactivates it. But you will be able to activate it in the configs.

Along-side Redpower ill be adapting Thaumcraft 3. Most likely ill do Thaumcraft 3 cause Im in love with magic and its on the same version as TFC.

The new thaumcraft confuses me :(.

The new thaumcraft confuses me :(.

Its easy once you tinker with it, try it out you'll figure it out. On a side note Ive started Adapting it and Will be changing the Topic name and First post to start showing progress.

oh god yes! make thaumcraft 3 work with tfc i will love you forever and more!

Thaumcraft 3 looks absolutely amazing!

I'm very interested in where this is going.

I don't care about redpower in the slightest but Thaumcraft is brilliant, if you get it functional keep us updated!

I'm very interested in where this is going.

I don't care about redpower in the slightest but Thaumcraft is brilliant, if you get it functional keep us updated!

Ya. Redpower's technological superawesomeness desn't fit in TFC in the slightest, but Thaumcraft has that mystical feel, that, if it has a good crossover mod, might just fit decently in TFC.

I saw Thaumcraft just a minute ago. Fantastic it's out!!!! I want it compatible...pfff what a stupid wish :D

But didn't Dunk said "no mods for this one"? ._.

Redpower 3 (or i guess that will be it's name...), Thaumcraft 3 and Terrafirmacraft, all working together...

*Faints due to the awesomeness*

though, wait... you will get the three mods working together, or only a crossover for RP3 and another for TC3? ._:

Redpower 3 (or i guess that will be it's name...), Thaumcraft 3 and Terrafirmacraft, all working together...

They can't work together because thaumcraft 3 generates 7 new ores. I am watching now Direwolf20's gameplay and it's awesome...

For eeryone that reads:

Yeah, a wolf that watches another wolf, problems...:P