Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
MCnoob

Charcoal Pit and Metalsmiths work

56 posts in this topic

Hey guys i have litle problem

the first i want to mak a charcoal pit but i can´t make a log pile i have test it in creativ mode and have pressed evry button but i only set a wood

the second problem is i can´t use a hammer on a ston in my biom is this normal? dose i need a speziale stone for smith work?

you need to hold shift in order to place a log pile, and the stone has to be an igneous rock, check the wiki for that

i have pressed shift but it didn´t workted i hav alle possibly button on the keybort whit out the f buttons pressd i have checkt the contols in the options but ther isn´t any funktione fixed

i have pressed shift but it didn´t work i have alle possibly button on the keybort whit out the f buttons pressd i have checkt the contols in the options but ther isn´t any funktione fixed

Could you please fix your spelling? It is hard to understand and take you seriously. Even after I fix some spelling mistakes, In some parts, I have little to no idea what you are trying to say. Anyway, you can't just hit shift and then click. You have to be holding shift and right-click at the same time.

EDIT: Your signature clears the first part of my post up. :P

i did hold on to shift but it wont work

i did hold on to shift but it wont work

Ok, well. What build of TFC, Forge, PlayerAPI, and MC are you using? What type of wood are you making it out of, and if you are using any other mods, what are they?

Minecraftforge-universal-6.0.1.349

MC 1.4.2-Player AIP universal 1.1

TFCraft-universal-core-B2-Build66

and [1.4.2]reiMinimap_v3.2_05

I have test it in the creative mode whit oak wood

and in the survifelmode i have test it whit maple and willow but it didn´t woked

Minecraftforge-universal-6.0.1.349

MC 1.4.2-Player AIP universal 1.1

TFCraft-universal-core-B2-Build66

and [1.4.2]reiMinimap_v3.2_05

I have test it in the creative mode whit oak wood

and in the survifelmode i have test it whit maple and willow but it didn´t woked

Upgrade to TFC build 69 for MC 1.4.5. It is the latest version.

I updated it now but it won´t work

the new mods:

Minecraftforge-universal-1.4.5-6.4.0.395

MC 1.4.5-Player AIP universal 1.0

TFCraft-universal-core-B2-Build69

and [1.4.5]reiMinimap_v3.2_05

Player API's version should be 1.1, not 1.0

Yeah, PlayerAPI 1.1 and forge 6.4.0.395

Install forge before PlayerAPI...

so AIP 1.1 is runing but i didn´t find a forg version 6.3.0.395 only forge 6.4.0.395

and it didn´t work :wacko:

so AIP 1.1 is runing but i didn´t find a forg version 6.3.0.395 only forge 6.4.0.395

and it didn´t work :wacko:

Sorry, typing error, it was forge 6.4.0.395...

I am of the mind that putting a log pile down should work regardless of the foge version as log as the mod is running. McNoob you have to hold SHIFT and right click to put the log pile down.

To see what is inside the log pile right click on the pile with anything other than a log in your hand.

If that doesnt work, i would make sure you are in a swivel chair at your computer, spin around three times and lick your monitor vertically. That ALWAYS works for me. ;)/>

Everyone keeps telling shift.... maybe he changed key configuration. It is whatever is your sneak key. If it doesent work, something is really wrong with your installation.

only suggestion i have is make sure its a log your trying to place and not planks

Everyone keeps telling shift.... maybe he changed key configuration. It is whatever is your sneak key. If it doesent work, something is really wrong with your installation.

Exactly !!!

First time i played TFC, i didn't manage to place logpile. Everybody shouted : "shift, shift, shit..." But it didn't work until i look a let's play and listen "press sneak button and click", i use another button than shift, so.....

So next time you answer a question like that, try to think that some people use different key than you ;)

i have checkt my keyconfiguration shift is not placed i have tested whit the sneak button but it didn´t work it didn´t work whit evry button :huh:

i have checkt my keyconfiguration shift is not placed i have tested whit the sneak button but it didn´t work it didn´t work whit evry button :huh:

what country are you from and what is your native language? If it isn't english, maybe another user can help you better.

I am from Austria my native language is german

my basic problem is that i mix the german and englisch grammar :wacko:

Hahaha!! I'm laughing hard at what is happening here!!

So, you speak Engren?

*Not sure if it's a joke or not* errr... Ba dum tss?

For MCnoob:

Ich spreche auch Deutsch, wenn du dein Problem in D formulierst, kann ich mir das mal ansehen, evt finde ich dein Problem. Ansonsten kann ich das ganze immernoch ins englische übersetzen damit sich die andern das mal anschauen können.

(I also speak german, if you could tell me your problem in german, i can try to find your error or i can translate it to english, so the others may take a look.)

Ich spreche auch Deutsch, wenn du dein Problem in D formulierst, kann ich mir das mal ansehen, evt finde ich dein Problem. Ansonsten kann ich das ganze immernoch ins englische übersetzen damit sich die andern das mal anschauen können.

Wow, when I read this I understood some things! I have hidden powers :o