Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
MCnoob

Charcoal Pit and Metalsmiths work

56 posts in this topic

" immernoch"

I thought i heard somemone call me! ;p

Ah yeah...german, much more intresting than a thread topic. ;)

wenigstens einer versteht mich ^^

ok ich will eine charcoal pit machen kann aber die baumstämme nicht stacken egal mit welcher taste ich hab es mit jeder bis auf die f1 -12 probiert es kommt immer nur ein baumstumpf heraus

die shift taste ist laut steuerungs menu nicht belegt

Ok, also ich würd folgendes machen: 1. Versuch schleichen (sneak) auf die shift taste zu legen und danach mit gedrückter shift taste nen holzstapel zu machen. Geht das nicht, lösch mal die configs und versuchs erneut. Geht das immernoch nicht, lösch das ganze und installier MC neu, dann forge, dann player API und dann TFC. Ohne weiter mods. (folge genau dem Ablauf der in der downloadpage beschrieben ist.).

Meld dich mal wenn du das alles getestet hast. Hoffentlich funktioniert was, sonst schauen wir mal weiter.

(For everyone else: a few different ideas to resolve the problem.)

Perhaps translate the whole post in case others have this problem?

Using google translator I think he (Gorni) said to hold down the shift key to make a new hospital... that cant be right...

Then to delete the config and try again. If still nothing delete TFCraft, API and the Forge and reinstall them to try again. And dont use any other mods in the prossess.

Using google translator I think he (Gorni) said to hold down the shift key to make a new hospital... that cant be right...

Then to delete the config and try again. If still nothing delete TFCraft, API and the Forge and reinstall them to try again. And dont use any other mods in the prossess.

"und installier MC neu, dann forge, dann player API und dann TFC."

Yeah this part's not that hard to translate :P

No fear, if we can fix it i will tell you how we did it. it's just standard solutions as you all figured out. Since it works for everyone else, something has to be wrong on his side.

Ahahaha!

--> Going in my signature for sure.

Yeah, I was wondering what did this mean...

i basically said he should try to place sneak on shift again and then hold shift to make log-pile (Holzstapel)

so hab sneak auf shift gelegt, hat nicht funktioniert

dann hab ich es neu aufgesetzt und dann ist es garnichtmerh gegangen ich hatte nurnoch einen blackscreen auser ein zwei mal wenn ich mich gespielt habe und dann hat es nicht funktioniert also hab ich alles wieder zurück gesetzt

was kommt raus wenn man eine TFCmap ohne TFC spielt? Posted Image

i placed sneak on shift it didn´t worked

i instaled MC new but it only blackscreened only a few times the game works but not dhe stacking so i have bring back the backup

bekommst du irgend einen error-log?

wenn nicht, versuch mal das spiel (neu aufgesetzt, das dir den blackscreen gibt) nach folgender methode zu starten:

Method 1

• Browse to the folder that contains your minecraft.exe launcher
  • With no files selected (left click on background to deselect), Shift+Right Click anywhere in background of the window, and choose "Open command window here"
  • Copy the following code:

"%ProgramFiles%/Java/jre7/bin/java" -Xms1G -Xmx1G -cp Minecraft.exe net.minecraft.LauncherFrame

• Right click in the command window, select Paste and then press enter
  • Login, start Single or Multiplayer and reproduce the crash
  • Once you have obtained the crash report, right click on it, select all and copy, then paste it to the proper mod thread for assistance

N error log würde helfen das Problem der installation zu finden. Da muss irgendwas mit deiner installation falsch sein.

Posted Image

*Looks at the image speakless*...what a f+ck...?

Something is seriously wrong there...

Posted Image

Just to say, guy, look at the minimap...it says "LAVA EVERYWHERE!"

Maybe do you have redpower?

@ gorni

kannst du mir das bitte übersetzen?

wenn ich das spiel starte komme ich nicht über den mayong logo hinaus

@thewolf

jes it is lava because i startet a TFCmap whit out TFC so al the "special rock and dirt" was gone and it is funny when you start the map whit TFC in this state and take one block away its raining dirt^^

Method 1
  • Öffne das .Minecraft verzeichnis (den Ordner halt)
  • Ohne etwas an zu klicken, mach einen shift-rechtsklick irgendwohin im hintergrund, da geht ein fenster auf un da auf "Eingabeaufforderung hier öffnen"
  • Kopiere die folgende codezeile (ctrl + c)
  • "%ProgramFiles%/Java/jre7/bin/java" -Xms1G -Xmx1G -cp Minecraft.exe net.minecraft.LauncherFrame
  • klicke rechts in die Eingabe aufforderung und drücke einfügen.
  • Einloggen, dann ein spiel starten um den crash zu reproduzieren.
  • Jetzt sollte ein crash-report erscheinen, den markieren und kopiere, dann hier posten.

nicht fragen wieso nicht fragen wie ich das geschaft habe ABER es geht!!!

ich hab mich mit zwei roaming daten gespielt, der alten und der neuen hab sie immer wieder gewechselt und jetzt gehts aufeinmal :lol:

don´t ask me why don´t ask me how but i did it! it works!!!

sorry but i dont know how i shold writ the second text in englisch :unsure:

das problem ist das ich nicht mal bis zum spiel komme ich erreiche gerade mal für ne sekunde das mojang logo und dann ist alles gleich schwarz

If I understood correctly, you need to delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar .

He said he fixed the issue by switching a few times between his new and old version of the game...and suddenly it works.... ok thats strange.

He said he fixed the issue by switching a few times between his new and old version of the game...and suddenly it works.... ok thats strange.

Sure, it's weird...nearly impossible.

But does the thing that I qouted mean that he got a black screen after the mojang logo?

yes i had seen the logo for a second and then i had a blackscreen

sorry for doublepoast

i finaly found a stone to smith but wen i began whit it the green point on the scala don´t move

-Make sure you have your ingot there (just to be sure :P)

-Make sure the ingot is at the right temperature to work it. If you don't know what that temperature iws, just melt the metal and let it cool down until it turns solid; It will be workable in that point.

thanks now i have a copper ingot but now i can´t make a pickaxe head the wiki says it need dack red** to bright red** heat but it don´t work

i can hit punsh and the other thinks but i dont become a order that it become a pickaxe head