Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BenQuincy

[SOLVED]TFC Server Wont Start (Build

4 posts in this topic

I've been trying to start up a TFC server running of a linux computer at my house using multicraft. After 30 min of it not working i decided to try it without multicraft but still the server would not start up past this console error. I would appreciate it if someone could give me a hand with this.

[SEVERE] Encountered an unexpected exception LoaderExceptioncpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: TFC/Core/Player/TFC_PlayerServerat cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:117)at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:660)at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.finishServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:94)at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStarted(FMLCommonHandler.java:350)at ho.c(DedicatedServer.java:135)at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:458)at fy.run(SourceFile:849)Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: TFC/Core/Player/TFC_PlayerServerat TFC.CommonProxy.RegisterPlayerApiClasses(CommonProxy.java:254)at TFC.TerraFirmaCraft.modsLoaded(TerraFirmaCraft.java:199)at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:483)at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:140)at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:83)at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:659)... 5 moreCaused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: TFC.Core.Player.TFC_PlayerServerat cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:179)at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)... 33 moreCaused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: ServerPlayerBaseat java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(Unknown Source)at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:172)... 35 moreCaused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: ServerPlayerBaseat cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:87)at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)... 40 more[SEVERE] This crash report has been saved to: C:\Users\Ben\Desktop\Terra Firma Craft\TFC Server Jars\test\.\crash-reports\crash-2012-12-31_16.01.20-server.txt

It looks like you are either not installing PlayerAPI, or are installing it before Forge.

PlayerAPI must be installed after Forge. Installing it before Forge can result in weird behaviour.

After doing a new jar like you said It doesnt detect the TFC zip file inside the server mods folder. Did i mess up the jar or is it something else

I fixed the above problem but now when I try to connect to this server it give me a client error:

Forge Mod Loader has found World ID mismatches

ID 20264 (ModID: TerraFirmaCraft, type TFC.Items.ItemMiscTool) is missing ect....

Then at the end of that repeating with different IDS it says:

You cannot connect to this server

hard to say - just try deleting your /world and your /config folder, after that restart the server and have a look again.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0