Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
The Nameless Name

Name Me!

What name should I choose?   37 members have voted

1. 1. What name should I choose?

• Sergeant Panda
    • Nemo
    • Thunder Shrew
    • Igor the Indecisive
    • The Nameless Name
    • Pie_Flavor160

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

456 posts in this topic

SON OF A ........................................................................................................................................... BITCH

sorry, had to use the powers of the relays to get earth the fuck out of there,several Reapers have joined us however, everyone prepare for the fight of a lifetime and hang on, the Crucible is coming!

The one mystery is...how the heck does JAG manage to change his representative image, and SPECIES so easily? This is a true mystery...*dons lab coat* .Perhaps he is really an amorphous shape-shifting form made of a fine stretching polymer-glue like substance DOPED WITH URANIUM!!!

ENGAGE the FERROUS SLUGS!!

wait..every planet in the galaxy? OH GODS! This war between us and the amorphous JAG is INTENSE!

SO INTENSE! INTENSE ENOUGH that.... i am HUNGRY!!! *starts chomping madly on uranium-doped bone chips*

I called the Allies; they're coming, but we'll have to hold out.

Giroro: The Allies?! No way! I'm not going to fight alongside with them!

Keronian Soldier: I agree!

There's fighting again. It appears the Keronians are part of the Organization. And I forgot to mention something very important, guys...

WHAT! *continues to chomp madly on uranium-doped chips* OH you're wondering why I eat these? THE EXPEEEEEEEERIMENTS conducted show that i eaaattt RADIATION! ANY RADIATION, put MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE in charge. I shall eat it, and release it in a uranium missile!!

Meh, it's just that as long as i keep being dragon-related, i can change my species easily :3 i could even become human if i wanted to... a dragon rider or some shit like that. Of course i won't. Don't like hair.

Whatever *invokes a shit ton of dragons* * let's finish this, shall we?

*YEAH, I F+CKING LOVE DRAGONS, WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT?

WHAT! *continues to chomp madly on uranium-doped chips* OH you're wondering why I eat these? THE EXPEEEEEEEERIMENTS conducted show that i eaaattt RADIATION! ANY RADIATION, put MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE in charge. I shall eat it, and release it in a uranium missile!!

The Reapers are part of the Organization. Turns out, we're in a gigantic Multiverse, containing hundreds of thousands of universes. And the Allies and the Organization have recently started the Third Great War; by assaulting the Mass Effect Universe.

And we're unprepared...

We're facing the first campaign of this Great War. And it's in this universe we're in; Mass Effect.

Posted Image

magical dragons huh? these guys will help with that, humans, meet the Sannin Dragon slayers

Posted Image

magical dragons huh? these guys will help with that, humans, meet the Sannin Dragon slayers

VERY IMPORTANT NOTE I'M MENTIONING!

Read my previous post.

HELL YEAH! URANIUM DOPED CHIPS FOR THE WIN..err. i mean. That is extremely complex sda, but I am sure the Sanin Dragon Slayers can help with this. The reapers....another story, but these dragons are done for. Wait...HOLY URANIUM!

Guys..This is bad......There seem to be..*checks telescope* a...horde of cyclops-like creatures..no..AN ARMY! ...

They are headed right for the Black hole in the center of our galaxy...What could their plan be?

HELL YEAH! URANIUM DOPED CHIPS FOR THE WIN..err. i mean. That is extremely complex sda, but I am sure the Sanin Dragon Slayers can help with this. The reapers....another story, but these dragons are done for. Wait...HOLY URANIUM!

Guys..This is bad......There seem to be..*checks telescope* a...horde of cyclops-like creatures..no..AN ARMY! ...

They are headed right for the Black hole in the center of our galaxy...What could their plan be?

The black holes are actually gates linking to other universes. If the Reapers reach there first... then they could activate the gate, allowing the Organization Armada to begin their assault...

goddammit the Collectors returned? Posted Image

nothing special, a race of the previous cycle that is transformed into their main soldier, be especially careful for a glowing one, this one is Reaper possessed and will take a lot more damage and has access to biotic powers as well.

The black holes are actually gates linking to other universes. If the Reapers reach there first... then they could activate the gate, allowing the Organization Armada to begin their assault...

We have to destroy that black hole! Hawking RADIATION! I am a mad scientist, I know this stuff. All we have to do...

IS CONDUCT EXPERIMENTS! ahha! Time machines. Or time speed devices. We need to set up a timefield around each of these black holes, and radiate our time speed field into them, causing the blackholes to decay due to hawking radiation in a matter of minutes what would usually happen in milennia.

goddammit the Collectors returned? Posted Image

nothing special, a race of the previous cycle that is transformed into their main soldier, be especially careful for a glowing one, this one is Reaper possessed and will take a lot more damage and has access to biotic powers as well.

Yes, but we got bigger problems! If the Reapers reach the blackhole gate at the center of our galaxy (or, at least, the Mass Effect galaxy), there going to let the Organization Armada in!

And I got word that the Keronian Military joined up with the Reapers; Reapers and Keronians are part of the Organization.

And Kimbblesrath?

That actually won't work.

Turns out blackhole gates are the fastest way to travel, not the only way to jump between universes and galaxies.

Hyperspace is the second fastest way to travel. And I believe the Organization Armada is going to arrive in three hours.

Yes, but we got bigger problems! If the Reapers reach the blackhole gate at the center of our galaxy (or, at least, the Mass Effect galaxy), there going to let the Organization Armada in!

And I got word that the Keronian Military joined up with the Reapers; Reapers and Keronians are part of the Organization.

I have made a plan. Read my previous post to see the full black hole destroying plan in action!

luckily guys, the Crucible is ready, and we know what it does: when placed on the event horizon of a black hole, it channels all of the power to create a massive gravity vortex capable of crushing anything, even the reapers, however, this poses great risk to one of 5 systems: Earth, Asari, Turian, Krogan or Salarian space. and i cant make this call.

also, damn traitors from the keronian military might attempt to reverse the gravity well to suck the reapers in, they must be stopped at ALL COSTS

Huzzah! However, where has JAG gone...he must be hashing a plan.

Additionally you do know that once we place this, there is NO turning back?

luckily guys, the Crucible is ready, and we know what it does: when placed on the event horizon of a black hole, it channels all of the power to create a massive gravity vortex capable of crushing anything, even the reapers, however, this poses great risk to one of 5 systems: Earth, Asari, Turian, Krogan or Salarian space. and i cant make this call.

also, damn traitors from the keronian military might attempt to reverse the gravity well to suck the reapers in, they must be stopped at ALL COSTS

The Keronians won't suck their own allies into a blackhole (The Reapers are part of the Organization, same goes for any evil characters in Popular Media). Plus, they left their own platoon here since they accused them of treason (I'm speaking of Keroro, Tamama, Giroro, Kululu, and Dororo).

Plus, the Organization Armada will arrive here either way; by the blackhole gate or hyperspace.

The Allies are five hours away from us! Organization is three hours; We'll be destroyed!

didnt they want everything in the black hole anyway? also, as a form of ultimate sacrifice, we will use the Mass Relay system to warp everything to the black holes in time, however to propel our fleet fast enough, it will destroy the relays, leaving all of us trapped. im asking this only because i know you are able, now i need to know if you are willing *raises hand*

didnt they want everything in the black hole anyway? also, as a form of ultimate sacrifice, we will use the Mass Relay system to warp everything to the black holes in time, however to propel our fleet fast enough, it will destroy the relays, leaving all of us trapped. im asking this only because i know you are able, now i need to know if you are willing *raises hand*

*Everyone (anime characters and Sda209) raises their hand.

Well, the Organization Armada is coming from both directions. However, if we get into the blackhole gate quick enough, we could warp to Allied-Controlled space.

the allies will hold them back while we fire the Crucible, here we go gentlemen, activating Relay Protocol Omega 4

Damn, they got nice stuff there... Proffesor! Did you finished the project, or i have to eat your limps again for you to move faster?!

Dantalion: Oooooff coooouurseee! The project "D.R.A.K.S.A.R." was just finished, and they subjects are reeeeady for a battleeeeeeee!

Then f+cking release 'em, what are you waiting for? another bite?

Dantalion: S-suure, inmediatly sir, DOOOOOOMINO!

Domino: Yes, proffesor! *press a button*

*Some giant iron gates open, and after some mechanical sounds, a potion is thrown at JAG. He starts to become smaller, and take a human-like form, however still scales-covered. More potions are thrown, and eventually around a thousand of the dragons became in the same way as JAG*

*Just with a glance, all the black holes are closed at once*

the allies will hold them back while we fire the Crucible, here we go gentlemen, activating Relay Protocol Omega 4

The Allies ARE our reinforcements. They're two hours away from reaching the Mass Effect universe.

And here comes the Organization Armada.

Here's a list:

-The Empire.

-The Sith Empire.

-The Seperatists.

-The Cylons.

-The Irken Empire.

-And many other futuristic villainous empires from Popular Media.

Y-YOU've got DANTALION! .....His creations might look like a child's toy, but they sure work. Are you going to retreat to Xanadu? OR...Bring the Snake of The Festival into this? If he does..WE ARE SCREWED!

Damn, they got nice stuff there... Proffesor! Did you finished the project, or i have to eat your limps again for you to move faster?!

Dantalion: Oooooff coooouurseee! The project "D.R.A.K.S.A.R." was just finished, and they subjects are reeeeady for a battleeeeeeee!

Then f+cking release 'em, what are you waiting for? another bite?

Dantalion: S-suure, inmediatly sir, DOOOOOOMINO!

Domino: Yes, proffesor! *press a button*

*Some giant iron gates open, and after some mechanical sounds, a potion is thrown at JAG. He starts to become smaller, and take a human-like form, however still scales-covered. More potions are thrown, and eventually around a thousand of the dragons became in the same way as JAG*

*Just with a glance, all the black holes are closed at once*

Sorry for double-post.

Both of the Organization Armadas have arrived before JAG closed off the blackhole gate. We got two hours to hold them off until the Allies arrived.