Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Nextor

[Offline] Leviathan Guild [Whitelist] [Smartmoving] [PvE]

11 posts in this topic

Leviathan Guild TerraFirmaCraft Community Server

IP Adress: 176.31.202.49:25566

TS3: ----------------------

Whitelist: ON

TFC: 75

PvP: Disabled

Smart Moving: Enabled

Number of seats: 20

Brief overview:

This is just community server where we come and play in our free time. Of course we don't like griefers, thiefs or bandits running aroud.

To apply you need to be over 16 years old. You also have to give a proof of some kind that you are a good person, either write something or ... (I'm sure you will come up with some ideas).

We'll see how this idea evolves... Also, creeper explosions are currently turned ON, so please avoid creepers, or take a little effort to repair the hole. I retain the right to remove users that abnormal behavior is too burdensome.

Also, please try to stick to the rule: "Do as you would be done by".

Note from administrator:

If you have any questions, suggestions or ideas feel free to post them.

Welcome to the fray!

Best of luck with your server.

Bob

Hi, currently I'm going around server to server looking for one to settle on so u may see this msg on alot of differnt servers. I understand that your server is new. What game difficulty & smart moving set at? Also is this a privite hosted server, or do u host it urself?

I'm not nesercerly asking for whitelist, but I am asking for more information about the server. Also having someone talk about ur server does help to populate it as no 1 has made a reply for whitelist to the server yet to my knowledge.

Game difficulty is set to maximum.

Smart Moving is set by default.

It's 24/7 dedicated server.

I'm not really 'searching' for players. If someone wants to join, cool. I don't need 30 people online. As I wrote it's community server.

IGN "bioemerl"

Expierence: Been playing minecraft default for quite some time now, discovered TFC through a reddit post, and it was everything I ever wished minecraft survival could be. I've played the mod for a few hours now, and have progressed and learned enough that I am good enough at the game to join into some online play.

I run a whitelisted server, and know exactly what is and is not considered OK. I won't be chopping down farms and not replanting them (or even chopping down in the mod), nor will I be griefing down houses for the laughs, which would be annoying to say the least in TFC because it seems it takes ten times longer to break than it does to build. I love messing with redstone and basically surviving and collecting recources. I'm not all too good at any single thing, but I know quite a lot about the game (not tfc).

I'm 18, and don't plan on acting immature anytime soon (well, unless the situation demands it, which sometimes it does).

Hopefuly that is enough information. No pictures or builds or anything, as said before, few are photo worthy.

Server is GreentoGrey, it's whitelisted though, so no point in giving out IP's

ign is viser001

experience: i played on roanoke for about a week, , before the newly implemented mods refused to work for me,but have enjoyed the mod for almost a month now, and would like a server to play on in the meantime. i am a good tree farmer (very helpful on a new server) i have never griefed before on servers, and i have played on enough whitelisted servers to know whats what in that regard. i am very expierinced in the workings of TFC, and could theoreticly fill any job required of me. i work well with others, but would prefer to work alone.

ps, is there one town/villlage, or multiple, and why is the server down right now?

Application

IGN: JDCollie

Experience: I've played TFC since right before the introduction of using chisels to make stairs (not that long ago, I know). I've been playing Minecraft since early Indev. (I bought the game back when Notch first made purchasing available.) I also have a number of posts here on the forums if you need an idea of what I am like/how I communicate.

I'm a pretty casual player right now, and am basically looking for a friendly community to chat with while I play TFC.

Hello guys I would like to be allowed in this amazing sounding server! Mostly because my game fails to make worlds of my own and i would also like to have a great community along with everything else, Makeing it even better! Thats my reason why i would like to join, Hope to be able to be a part of the community soon! I would also like to add that i am indeed 16, And my user name is johnpika20 (you may call me John) I promise to be a friendly player! I also may make no efort to talk formal on the server.

IGN: Wastelander7

Age: 15, I won't lie about my age just to get accepted on the whitelist but i do hope you add me.

Experience: I started playing Minecraft a long while back and was instantly hooked. I recently found this mod as you can see my forum join date but i haven't been able to play Minecraft without this mod ever since. I am experienced enough to know how to make stable mine-shafts and am really good at smithing. I have recently been playing on a LAN server with my friend but have been wanting to play with a with more players to work together to create a functioning community. I sincerely hope that you accept me and please excuse the length of this post.