Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
OUGHT

[Solved] Freezing on "Converting World" phase

13 posts in this topic

Hello!

I'm encountering a problem with TFCraft. I installed Forge, PlayerAPI, copied mod into folder. when I try to create a new world the game freezes on stage "Converting World".

Here is report: http://paste.ubuntu.com/1513503/

Please, help me!

[ForgeModLoader] MinecraftForge v6.6.0.497 Initialized

That's your problem:

Forge after .489 is for Minecraft 1.4.7 - TFC b75 is for 1.4.6 - didn't saw what minecraft version you're using - but it's enough to see, that this two instances won't work together.

Same advice for you, as for all others:

Use the Forge-Version suggested in the install-instructions for TFC!

Thank you very much!

It's a shame that I upgraded Forge to 1.4.7 specially for TFC =-) I promise to read more precisely.

You're welcome. Hope it will work now. If your problem is solved, please take a second and add [solved] to your thread-title.

(edit your main-post - than hit 'full edit' to change title)

have fun with TFC!

Same thing happens with me but I have .486 -_-

Edited by Incompatibility

Same thing happens with me but I have .489 -_-

Why are you doing this, when the instruction says, that TFC is build on Forge .486?

Why are you doing this, when the instruction says, that TFC is build on Forge .486?

That's what I meant, but on .486 and .489 it's stuck on Converting world. Luckily I can just exit out of Minecraft and load the world with minimal issues. It's just an inconvenience, especially when scanning for a good seed.

That's what I meant, but on .486 and .489 it's stuck on Converting world. Luckily I can just exit out of Minecraft and load the world with minimal issues. It's just an inconvenience, especially when scanning for a good seed.

Yeah, sounds annoying. So what's your log saying - have you ever tried to use a alternate launcher and check it's log? So you can see issues even, if they not generating an official crash-log.

Yeah, sounds annoying. So what's your log saying - have you ever tried to use a alternate launcher and check it's log? So you can see issues even, if they not generating an official crash-log.

Like Magic Launcher?

Blammit, I'm having this same exact problem. I just downloaded Minecraft onto my new computer, and I can't revert back to 1.4.6. Is there a workaround for this, or will I have to wait until the next build of TFC?

Blammit, I'm having this same exact problem. I just downloaded Minecraft onto my new computer, and I can't revert back to 1.4.6. Is there a workaround for this, or will I have to wait until the next build of TFC?

1. ask google for an 1.4.6-minecraft.jar (you simply can replace the 1.4.7-one)

2. Use a Launcher (MultiMC, Magic Launcher, etc.) that has the ability to load alternate versions (MC Nostalgia)

Thank you kindly, that fixed it! :D

EDIT: Wait, no, I'm getting this crash log. Fudge. What did I do wrong?

I'm doing fine, but the only time I get a freeze on 'Converting World' is if I use Superflat or turn on the bonus chest. Is it specifically coded into the game not to have those features?

crashlog: http://paste.ubuntu.com/1528633/

Edited by darthvader45

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0