Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
spAnser

Types of Games

5 posts in this topic

This or That

You post 2 choices THIS or THAT. The next person picks their preference. Then posts the next two choices.

Last Letter

You take the last letter of the previous word, and make a new word with it.

Counting Thread

Start with 1 then the count goes on.

Three Word Story

The person to start states 3 words that must make sense together then each reply will be 3 words added onto the last posts words.

Yum or Yuck

You post a food. The person after you will say either yum or yuck to it then post his own food.

I Love ...

Write "I Love ..." ... being a word of something or someone you love.

I Hate ...

Write "I Hate ..." ... being a word of something or someone you hate.

I Need ...

Write "I Need ..." ... being a word of something or someone you need.

I Want ...

Write "I Want ..." ... being a word of something or someone you want.

A-Z Food

Each post is a food in a-z order one item per post start with A, then B, then C, and so on.

A-Z Male Name

Each post is a male name in a-z order one item per post start with A, then B, then C, and so on.

A-Z Female Name

Each post is a female name in a-z order one item per post start with A, then B, then C, and so on.

A-Z Movies

Each post is a movie in a-z order one item per post start with A, then B, then C, and so on.

A-Z Places

Each post is a place in a-z order one item per post start with A, then B, then C, and so on.

A-Z Words w/Double Letters

Each post is a word with double letters in it in a-z order one item per post start with A, then B, then C, and so on.

A-Z Words Ending in "er"

Each post is a word ending with "er" in it in a-z order one item per post start with A, then B, then C, and so on.

A-Z Words Ending in "ing"

Each post is a word ending with "ing" in it in a-z order one item per post start with A, then B, then C, and so on.

A-Z Words Ending in "ed"

Each post is a word ending with "ed" in it in a-z order one item per post start with A, then B, then C, and so on.

Things that Belong Together

Name two things that belong together.

If Game

Make an if statement. ex. If cats were cookies I would eat them.

Guilty or Not Guilty

Make a statement then the next person says whether he/she is guilty of doing it.

Would you Rather

Give two scenarios for the next person to choose from for which he would rather do or have happen.

Whispers

Start with a statement and then change one word in the statement with each reply. Each statement must make sense.

Prediction Game

Make a prediction about the next poster then they say true or false and make their own prediction.

ASCII Art

Create some ASCII art or post something you found online.

Funny Animal Pic

Post a funny animal picture and say what the animals are thinking.

Word Changing Game

Start with a word the next person either adds one letter or changes one letter to create a new word. Each new word must be a real word.

Monopoly Card

Create a monopoly card.(just the text) ex. "You ran over a cat with your car, collect $400 dollars for public service."

ABC Game

Post a saying that ABC stands for. ex Addicted Blind Couples

Name 5 Pick 5 Game

Name 5 things from the previous persons topic then choose the next persons topic to name 5 things from.

What are You Doing?

State what you are doing besides writing what you are doing. ex. *listening to music*

Finish the Sentence

Finish the previous sentence then write the first half of a sentence for the next person to finish.

Finish My Sentence

Finish of the first person's sentence.

Random Statement

Make a random statement about anything.

The ^ < v game

Use ^ to describe the poster above you, < to describe yourself and v to describe the poster that will post below.

Have a game? Reply to this post and tell me what it is.

YAY! Nice! This is an awesome idea. However, are we to make a topic if we want to play a game here? Or just play it in this topic? I think the latter would be too crowded, though.

EDIT: Disregard the above :) I see you are creating topics.

An idea for a game: Ask the person below you.

You ask a question, that the next poster (the one below you) shall answer.

Game idea : Token Machine

One person writes what he/she inserts in a token machine. The person below writes what the person above gets, then inserts something him/herself.

Okay.. add this in: ROLEPLAY