Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
ECC

1up

331 posts in this topic

/me creates such a bad /me, that god's facepalm destroys me and everyone else who ever made a /me

*rematerializes again*

*nukes the living shit out of this plane of existance*

Well then it is very fortunate i am not affected by space of this dimension in any way ... hmhmhmhmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmh

i just wiped out this entire plane of existance, that trancends even dimensions, everything you could ever possibly imagine just died....cept for me and srgnoodles of course ;)

Still alive you pesky Tortoise xD

You can't ever get rid of me xD

Drinks invisibility pot xD

*hunts down the invisible rabbit, boils him over a nice cooking pot, eats him alive, and detonates his shit with TNT*

that shouldv gotten rid of you

Wow you showed my cousin Sherley the true meaning of terror , too bad so sad xD

*Tazers kilster and sets up an airplane crash into the sea with him tazered and aboard .

*channels the power of the sea in his mind to gently smooth the plane into the water, and floods the entire earth*

/me Anti-crist. Wach ya gonna do now God?

/me christens the antichrist, turning him into that which he loathes with all his life, thus creating a paradox causing the Antichrist to destroy itself in utter madness

/me recives superpowers and is invincible, and kills every evil in the game, including Herobrine and Israphel. Take that Yogscast!

/me uses spell to make SnappGamez-san un-invincible, and proceeds to suck his blood and kick him into next week, Rosario-Vampire-style (I recommend this series, the manga is much better than the anime).

/me runs around with a shotgun, shooting everything in sight with exploding buckshot. Then eats a sandwich, and goes swimming with jaws at the local swimming pool. Then takes a time machine to next week, grabs SnappGamez, takes him to the Eoarchean era, gives him a time machine that runs on batteries, takes said batteries out, comes back, goes to the swimming pool, and eats jaws.

(ignore)

/me Walks in, looks around, catches a bullet from AllenWL and dies.

/me summons an army of the undead and kills everyone with it

/me says "NOPE" and everything turns into nothing.

/me wonders if Sda209 included himself when he said 'everything turns into nothing' and comes back from the nothing-ness of the void

/me uses black magic a summons a greater demon of krone to kill Sda209

/me uses stronger dark magic, and forces the greater demon of krone to sing the a kid song which makes the world blow up due to weirdness overload and melts down the command block circuits preventing any post after this one having any effect

/me uses hacks too rebuild everything

/me uses the newly restored command blocks to blow everything up again and uses a unreversable power to stop hacks, cheats, any form of resurrection, rebuilding, and restoring.

Then eats a salad

/me Uses Q powers to break laws of physics and put you in a prison in the Q continuum that is unbreakable

Me switches places with the combustible lemon

/me creates the Vashta Nerada and commands them till reaches victory