Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Krski

Some world gen and some things

4 posts in this topic

Suggestion :

-Ice and snow on top of mountains if mountains are higher than clouds or if thats to low near the hight limit.

-Mountain lakes (or any water higher than the sea level)

-Rain if is falling too much should make floods (using the similar mechanic from tfc1 (sory for referencing) of the finite water and it could drain out)

-Animals give resistance when being killed

-Bird's , fish , wild animals

-Underground tombs

-Thatch

-Waterfalls (since we will have cliff-faces)

-More weapons and differences betwen weapons(no special right click)

-Flodded caves

-Snow in the winter (might be just me)

-Different drinks ( topic extremely good written to suit this here : http://terrafirmacra...search__1(sorry for referencing tfc1 but this is still a nice idea))

-Sheats of ice that would spawn on top of water in cold biomes (not water turning to ice but sheets of ice growing like plants on top of water)

-Volcanoes

-Salt water and fresh water (using biomes it could be very easy to inplement)

-Salt water and fresh water wild life(different fish)

-The ability to sit anywhere if desired !

-Trees made more beautiflull like the trees that can be made in world painter program for world making(using custom brushes(im sure you hear of them))

-Use of bonemeal to bring back nutriant levels for the ground (if not usefull ignore this (its kind-off not the place for this)

-Some kind of enginering mechanic like restone but it needs a power suplly (mechanical power using cogs and .... etc.)

-Krski

(Don't hate , or you will be hated on ) *Note this suggestion is a copy/paste from tfc2 , the same ideas apply to both of these mods

-I would like this

-This too, would be awesome :D

-This...I don't think that this should be introduced, because, try imaginating...a lot of water blocks going everywhere when it rains...too lag.

-Already suggested, I find this legit, yeah.

-Dunk is providing us the best animals ever. He MAY introduce these ones. He does an awesome work!

-Nah, this wouldn't follow the TFC story, because you're supposed to be the first and only man in the TFC world. Then no traces of other men.

-This is a good idea. Maybe already suggested (I don't remember) but I like this.

-Maybe these will happen. Bioxx MAY introduce rivers in the new islands, then waterfalls may generate ;)

-This was already suggested. The end of the discussion was a chaos. I don't know the result of that topic, however I agree.

-Flodded caves. Well, I am not really interested in this, then I will be neutral in this.

-TFC was supposed to have snow in the winter. It should have snow right now, but, if I am correct, TFC doesn't have snow due to forge. When forge will have the snow hook, we will have it back probably.

-Yeah, drinks should exist too. Like juices. Yeah, I support this.

-Well, this is an awesome idea :D but it would cause too much lag. I support this one, but not completely due to the lag that it may cause.

-Volcanoes! Already discussed in the past (doesn't matter). MAY be introduced in the new TFC. Some members of the IRC channel say that they might be introduced.

-There was this in a topic and I supported this, then yes, I support this again.

-I support this too.

-Well, not anywhere, but in some structures, like a log.

-This is always accepted :)

-Well, maybe something better than bonemeal. I could accept this idea if the bonemeal would be used as crafting ingredient for something else that can be used to rise the nutrient levels. Also, this would only provide a little boost to the autoregeneration of the nutrition, not directly increase the levels.

-Bioxx hates redstone. This is his mod and it may be removed or replaced. Also, there will be some types of machines, maybe. But I am not talking of super-advanced machines, just little things.

(Don't hate , or you will be hated on ) *Note this suggestion is a copy/paste from tfc2 , the same ideas apply to both of these mods

Nah, there aren't haters here :) don't worry. The TFC community is simply awesome :lol:

It's like you did use the search bar, then put everything you found into one topic and are now trying to pass them off as your suggestions. Nothing in here is new and nothing in here has in-depth details.

I did not mean copy paste other topics , these ideas i find amazing and forgotten also new and cool . And there are no in/depth things , beacause i didn't mean to write a 1000000 long wall of text , mearly to expres myself and create headeaches for other people.

Wolf!

I think that that ice sheats wouldn't create lag in any way , unless plants growing and water converging to ice causes lag.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0