Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
AlmightySquid

TFC Build 76!!!

175 posts in this topic

Quick question: Are the wall recipes only supposed to yield 1 (next to cobblestone's 6 for 6)?

Using 6 pieces of raw stone to get 1 raw stone wall seems a little silly.

I'll see how that plays for a bit before I decide to change anything

@dunkleosteus

What version of Forge is Build 76 going to be on, and is it going to be for 1.5.1?

Also, is there some sort of an ETA for the build [76]?

Thanks.

@dunkleosteus

What version of Forge is Build 76 going to be on, and is it going to be for 1.5.1?

Also, is there some sort of an ETA for the build [76]?

Thanks.

1.5.1 and it will probably be on the latest forge version. no ETA yet

1.5.1 and it will probably be on the latest forge version. no ETA yet

Sorry. I said the wrong thing. I don't need an ETA, but a general time [i.e. two weeks, a month, three months, etc]. Thanks :D

Sorry. I said the wrong thing. I don't need an ETA, but a general time [i.e. two weeks, a month, three months, etc]. Thanks :D

depends how quickly we sort out the texture issues.

depends how quickly we sort out the texture issues.

Ok, say they are sorted out fairly quickly. Are we talking weeks, months?

Ok, say they are sorted out fairly quickly. Are we talking weeks, months?

If we sorted it out quickly, it would probably be by the end of the week. Theres really no way to know how long it will take us though or if any of the issues will take longer than planned to find work arounds for

Sooo... how many minutes is that?

Take your time man, I think that the majority of us would prefer a well made product as oppose to a half-ass, thrown together bastardized version of something awesome.

Sooo... how many minutes is that?

Take your time man, I think that the majority of us would prefer a well made product as oppose to a half-ass, thrown together bastardized version of something awesome.

what? No, we're just trying to figure out why certain items can't find their texture files.

what? No, we're just trying to figure out why certain items can't find their texture files.

Posted Image

Quick question: Are the wall recipes only supposed to yield 1 (next to cobblestone's 6 for 6)?

Using 6 pieces of raw stone to get 1 raw stone wall seems a little silly.

If we're talking about the "cobblestone" equivalent of a fence, a recipe of 6 rocks, would make more sense, IMHO, since it will take 4 of them to make a cobblestone block, right?

If we're talking about the "cobblestone" equivalent of a fence, a recipe of 6 rocks, would make more sense, IMHO, since it will take 4 of them to make a cobblestone block, right?

In 76 cobble blocks will be obtainable anyway using 4 rocks, it just kinda identifies the recipe for what it is.

Dunk, should we expect fire pits to do damage in this update? I believe I heard some where you were probably going to add that to TFC.

Dunk, should we expect fire pits to do damage in this update? I believe I heard some where you were probably going to add that to TFC.

There was a video by JuryDutySummons where he said "someone get on making firepits deal damage when you walk on them" and I said "k"

Omicron, you literally made me LOL with that image.

There was a video by JuryDutySummons where he said "someone get on making firepits deal damage when you walk on them" and I said "k"

Oh so they're not really going to hurt? :P/>

Quick question, but are metal arrow and spear heads going to be a thing?

Maybe you could do that we can put the skin in the chestplate place just for looks and a bit of protection, maybe even craft them with an armour to have on the armour and the cape above it, later in the game when temperatures could do something on the player add an important use.

Sorry for my shitty english ):

Omicron, you literally made me LOL with that image.

I hang my head in shame for resorting to image macros, but the situation just begged for that one :P

Goldenrod flowers huh? (stalked the changelog)

Easier finding clay, and more aesthetics?! Sign me up. I'm all for anything added that adds more diversity.

The changelog slowly updating is encouraging. Getting close to finished guys?

Clay Grass and Peat Grass should no longer fall when walking over it

Did they really do that? I don't recall ever seeing it.

Goldenrod flowers huh? (stalked the changelog)

Easier finding clay, and more aesthetics?! Sign me up. I'm all for anything added that adds more diversity.

Mmmm... diversity...

check out the Plant Graphics thread. Such additions would add much more eye-candy! The pix look promising. Hopefully we will see them in TFCs future!

YAY YAY YAY :) When is the download coming out?