Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Bob

[Offline] Roanoke: A grey listed, modified, TFC server.

250 posts in this topic

I just wanted to post some screens of Kwik007's work on the Pirates quest line.When he offered to help stage build I had no idea he would excel so much and had to share it with all :)

http://imgur.com/a/cAVr8#0

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The working carved cannons and figure heads truly blew me away :)

Lol Kwick realised that as chiseled blocks act as air he could shove a dispenser in a carved block so it looks like a cannon but still fires like a dispenser with FIre charges :)

It's an amazing effect :)

aria230

mandofett25

cwsager

profaith

frightmare44

Welcome to Roanoke

IGN: Bamfigms

I have only ever played on a few servers, I learned how to play minecraft in single player and then got bored with it. I probably joined 20 servers in my first day before I realized that most of the public servers are full of immature people who just aren't fun to play with.

Before long I wound up on a place called SixtyGig, I am a long standing member there, If you want to background check me that is a place to start, it's very close knit server, where applications take a month, and you must get the votes of 3 veterans. (at least when I joined anyhow, now you must be vouched for by a current member)

Anyhow, I have no bans undermy belt, so feel free to check MCbans.

I love playing minecraft, I love playing in survival... but sometimes vanilla minecraft just gets a bit boring, so I ran up on TFC in my mod search, I only like to play MC on servers, so here I am.

Looking for a TFC server to join.

Here's hoping for a slot on that whitelist.

Thanks in advance,

Bam

Bamfigms

Welcome to Roanoke

Bamfigms

Welcome to Roanoke

Thank you bob!

I was honestly not expecting such a fast response.

I appreciate it, and hope to see you in game soon.

*snip*

Needed to read the first post a little better.

I've been trying a few different things, and even figured out which versions of those mods i should use, but what I keep running into is this error

"Forge Mod Loader has found world ID mismatches ID 26457 (ModID: awger_punt, type awger.mods.punt.ItemPunt) is missing.

I saw in the first post that that needed to be renamed, so I did, I'm not sure if i did the right thing or what.

Sorry to trouble you. I'm just at a loss here.

If renaming it is what you meant by change ID, then I'm not sure what probelm I'm having.

It removes the " : " when I rename it however.

Hey bob, when you have time, could u see to getting me added to EmberLight, i need to get some stuff out of my tower, and i havent been able to reach SilverPath.

Thxs

So im having issues installing all the mods, can someone give me the lowdown? FML refuses to work, and all it says is i have an error and it gave me the crash report in some weird format that my computer refuses to read...

Do i manually install the API into the jar also? or does it go into the coremods area?

So im having issues installing all the mods, can someone give me the lowdown? FML refuses to work, and all it says is i have an error and it gave me the crash report in some weird format that my computer refuses to read...

Do i manually install the API into the jar also? or does it go into the coremods area?

Forge and Player API must be installed into the jar. The rest go into the mods folder.

I've been trying a few different things, and even figured out which versions of those mods i should use, but what I keep running into is this error

"Forge Mod Loader has found world ID mismatches ID 26457 (ModID: awger_punt, type awger.mods.punt.ItemPunt) is missing.

I saw in the first post that that needed to be renamed, so I did, I'm not sure if i did the right thing or what.

Sorry to trouble you. I'm just at a loss here.

If renaming it is what you meant by change ID, then I'm not sure what probelm I'm having.

It removes the " : " when I rename it however.

Don't rename, in the /config folder in .minecraft, you will find the awger_punt.cfg, go in there and it will have an item id spot and it will be something like =26123 but what you want is 26201

*snip*

Imatard

Thanks for the help Aridhol, after your info I was able to get on and play for a bit.

I was fine for about 5 minutes, then went to the main city, walked out the gate and crashed, now I instantly crash at login.

*snip*

Imatard

Thanks for the help Aridhol, after your info I was able to get on and play for a bit.

I was fine for about 5 minutes, then went to the main city, walked out the gate and crashed, now I instantly crash at login.

Can you join IRC? We're on esper.net, channel is #tfcroanoke.

*snip*

Imatard

What does your crashlog state?

Hey all.

My IGN is myundietalk.

I would love to join y'all, for this server sounds fun and it appears to have a great community. I have had past experience with TFC going back to the beta versions from 20-50ish. I will most likely set up with my jeesh and attempt to contribute to an active economy on the server. I plan on forming a town with my jeesh and hopefully becoming a valuable player. Please consider me to play and thank you for your time. =)

What does your crashlog state?

We got him up and running.

Because I'll probably forget to mention this next time I see Bob, I recommend listing the mod versions in the OP where the mods are listed since some of these mods have newer versions that might not be compatible.

--re edit--

my bad im really stupid i downgraded my minecraft finnally :P

Hey bob, when you have time, could u see to getting me added to EmberLight, i need to get some stuff out of my tower, and i havent been able to reach SilverPath.

Thxs

Sorry I Havn't been able to play much weekend is tough with son home and work will try to catch you on sometime. I will send you a pm so we can work out the best time to meet.

Bob is you can add him to the town please do so we are going to be playing msg tag to find a time to meet and get him squared away but if you can do it sooner please do so

Sp

Greetings, I am Alcarnus, my in-game name is Alcarnus, and I'd like to join your ranks. Why you say? Well, I've been very busy lately and would love to have something to fill my time when I am free. I am hoping this new experience will add a flare to Minecraft and revive my old love for the game. Having not played the game in a few months, I would naturally be a bit behind, and the new additions that this server brings won't help. However, I've done my researching, so rest assured.

Like many people who play Minecraft, I love building. I love digging endlessly and using what I've dug up from the foul reaches of the earth to erect wondrous monuments in the name of creativity. I consider myself a somewhat experience builder and I can occasionally come up with nice things that make the eyes wet. Another thing I hope to see is the unity and sense of community of the players. It fills me with pride whenever a group of individuals unite as one and create truly magnificent constructs. That sense of hunger for beauty seems to almost become fulfilled when something like that happens.

Hi. Ingame name is Haradian.

Why would I be a "good addition" to Roanoke? Well, I don't grief, I am nice and helpfull and I am an ok player I guess :P

Friends with Sackie and kent_elvis too, so now you might not want to add me to the server ;)

This goat is saying what I have been saying to my friend the past half hour :P

http://youtu.be/HXSyJkkFVAk?t=43s

Greetings, I am Alcarnus

Pronounced as "Alcarnoos".

I have played with Alcarnoos on another server, he's a fine chap though indeed very busy with his life.

Greetings, I am Alcarnus, my in-game name is Alcarnus, and I'd like to join your ranks. Why you say? Well, I've been very busy lately and would love to have something to fill my time when I am free. I am hoping this new experience will add a flare to Minecraft and revive my old love for the game. Having not played the game in a few months, I would naturally be a bit behind, and the new additions that this server brings won't help. However, I've done my researching, so rest assured.

Like many people who play Minecraft, I love building. I love digging endlessly and using what I've dug up from the foul reaches of the earth to erect wondrous monuments in the name of creativity. I consider myself a somewhat experience builder and I can occasionally come up with nice things that make the eyes wet. Another thing I hope to see is the unity and sense of community of the players. It fills me with pride whenever a group of individuals unite as one and create truly magnificent constructs. That sense of hunger for beauty seems to almost become fulfilled when something like that happens.

I know this guy as well. I can assure you he is just flat out awesome :)