Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Road_Kill

God-tier songs

27 posts in this topic

>_____>

<_____<

……

^_^

I want a frickin Space Walrus!

here, in lieu of any space walruses i may or may not have lying around, have a Cirno

[insert TFC Soundtrack]

*insert 2 steps from hell doing a TFC soundtrack here*

here, in lieu of any space walruses i may or may not have lying around, have a Cirno

Touhou has some wicked music, I really like the speed of it, really needed for that game but if we're talking about OSTs then my personal best

I REALLY like Danny Baranowsky Osts, it has the mood always right for the game.

Plus not game OST but Grand Central is one of the best OST I know of

click that link, click play all, enjoy :D (my personal playlist of awesomeness)

and for leo the touhou lover: insanity level over 9000

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_TBJ5se_fc&list=PLrCbPJ7R9oLeqssrPtvOOtv-yw9zkkgMT&index=48

heh, this one obviously does not know about Touhou very much

these silly over-complicated versions of the songs are utter heresy compared to the originals and the better remixes

oh, a word of advice if you start getting into this stuff, never make any refference to Touhou being an anime, unless you enjoy being crucified or drawn-and-quartered

here's the original of one of my favorite songs from Touhou

( i know its a death sentence by danmaku for everyone calling it an anime, its NOT)

also, would'v though you'd gone for this one instead:

(now lets hope i havent just awoken the hidden demon)

I don't know where to complain about this but I can't see the profile pics anymore, they're so tiny now, even on the profile itself, so freakin tiny... I know I can copy-paste the link of the pic to see it but that is just too annoying.

Anyway back to the subject, most of the Touhou soundtrack is just speed-up computer made melodies, no one could actually play it, so there is not much of a sense on saying they are over-complicated.

complain to spanser, i will as well since i dislike it as well ;)

also, there are people who can play above songs (of course not the full orchestra, but they exist too) but i've seen several vids of 1 guy just playing the important gist of the song, solo, on piano :D

complain to spanser, i will as well since i dislike it as well ;)

also, there are people who can play above songs (of course not the full orchestra, but they exist too) but i've seen several vids of 1 guy just playing the important gist of the song, solo, on piano :D

Now I don't enter on the IRC quite as much, the last time I did spAnser was AFK so I just complained to the winds...

Yeah sure, there are people who can play a simpler version with just the theme or a little more, but it wasn't made for that

revival of the good music (immortalmage got banned so yeah :(

reviving this thread to thank kimm for pointing me at sword land online, such a good anime ive never seen before, oh, and some music:

each of these links links to my youtube playlists of a total of nearly 300 unique songs and nearly 15 hours of pure god-level music (remember, 30% of it is my own personal taste, the rest is just epic shit :D)

Welcome to my childhood....

Contains cursing. If that's inappropriate for forums, kill it with lasers

it took me way too long to pick one out of my lists XD thats new

goood 2 steps from hell :D *fistbumps sda in a japanese, slow mo, super deadly way*

is it just me, or is everyone's pictures all borked again?

oh and by the way