Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Hamster Jovial

[64x] Tools, metals and gems

22 posts in this topic

Hi

First, smelted and ingots metals and gems:

Posted Image

Tool heads :

Posted Image

And finally Tools :

Posted Image

wow .........

they look great.

the saw looks a little skinny though, might want to make it a little fatter at the base of the blade.

they look great.

the saw looks a little skinny though, might want to make it a little fatter at the base of the blade.

You're right, modified

Really nice job! One critique is the double ingots and double sheets actually look smaller than the single versions.

I think all the tools gems, ingots, etc look great... untill you hold the tools/swords.. I'm having weird graphical issues while holding them (little pieces sticking out of the edges). Is this an issue with the terratools, or something I did? Any tips or ideas?

Examples:

Posted Image Sword

Posted Image Pick axe

My guess is you have pixels that are not quite fully transparent there. hit the edges with a 100% hard-edged eraser, and see if that fixes it.

i ran a few tests and i thinks it's optifine fault.

i tested my textures of course but some from weylin's and kantos's with same bad result with optifine

it's odd because it's messy only with TFC textures, not vanilla ones.

Without optifine partial transparency is not an issue, simply ignored and rendered like full transparency pixels.

I also try 64x and 128x textures from another mod (millénaire) and have the same issue with optifine, fine without it

Damn these look pretty cool, sort of like Sphax but more real

Amazing. I love it :D Can't wait until it's all ready

Hi

First, smelted and ingots metals and gems:

Posted Image

Tool heads :

Posted Image

And finally Tools :

Posted Image

How do I download this resource pack I see no download link or widget form me to download from

Can someone please tell me of where I can go to get this resource pack?

There is no current download for this pack that is compatible with the latest version of TFC. You'd have to use a really REALLY old version of TFC for like Minecraft 1.4 or earlier for it to work.

There is no current download for this pack that is compatible with the latest version of TFC. You'd have to use a really REALLY old version of TFC for like Minecraft 1.4 or earlier for it to work.

Tho can I still have the download link if you have it in your databases?

Like can you go into history and find the download link since you are a administrator or do you have the link already?Because I can the just copy the tool images and then add all the other files like textures,assets and the pack.mc file.

The images posted in the OP is the download. This resource pack is from a long time ago when textures were made in spritesheets, and not individually.

The images posted in the OP is the download. This resource pack is from a long time ago when textures were made in spritesheets, and not individually.

Oh, I thought the images were just a preview.

Hmm, Well I then ill edit them and cut the out.

Who knows where the icons for a item on a spritesheet has to be?

So, like a bismuth ingot is like in 4x3 on the spritesheet because all sprite sheets that have 64x64 icons are divided by 16x16