Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
rhodance

[0.79.15] Rhodance's "HugBox" Server [Closing May 22]

1,332 posts in this topic

IGN: Rubenazo1999

Why this server?: Because someone who joined the server told me about this server, and i want join :D

2 sentence description of yourself/interests:

Im a calm, interested, cool, happy and helper. When im in a problem im always asking to someone to help me, and if someone needs help i can help :D

IGN: neoletal

Why this server: I really like this mod, but playing alone not so good as with someone else... So I searched for good server with good people and your is one that seems to be perfect for me. Also because it is whitelisted server it must have good people that wouldn't steal or just attack for some kind of "fun"...

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I know that I'm very young but I'm also not stupid boy. I'm kind of painter also I love since and studing so because of this I'm excellent pupil. I really don't know what else I can say about myself... BTW I'm russian so my english isn't perfect. So I hope you will accept me to your server and I will become good part of your community

IGN:tyicepaws

Why this server?: mature, use to live in texas

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: easy going, quirky, loves to build and mine. This is a bad sentence.

age 18

ign supermarioaymond

i want to play this mod with other people because i got really lonely and bored in single player.

IGN: bruceburns

Why this server?: Well there's two reasons why, one is because all of the other servers I try to join are always down. Second reason is becuase, I've been look for a small TFC server and I was browsing and I saw that lots of people comented on this server and/or you have replied to requests for someone asking for a server. Thats why I want to join.

2 sentence discriptions of yourself/interests: Now I know the server is 18+ but dont walk away from this post, theres a 99.9 % chance that youll ignore this but theres still 0.1% that you wont people have said I am mature which I do say so myself but that's up to you to decide if im mature enough or not. I dedicate myself to servers I don't walk away like a bitch if I get raided I move on I love Terrafirmacraft at that too, nad i like to play with other people. (This is over two sentences but i want to but in my interests too) I love gaming,swimming,practicing martial arts,drawing and surfing.

Thats all I have to say about this application

IGN: Rubenazo1999

Why this server?: Because someone who joined the server told me about this server, and i want join :D

Im a calm, interested, cool, happy and helper. When im in a problem im always asking to someone to help me, and if someone needs help i can help :D

IGN: neoletal

Why this server: I really like this mod, but playing alone not so good as with someone else... So I searched for good server with good people and your is one that seems to be perfect for me. Also because it is whitelisted server it must have good people that wouldn't steal or just attack for some kind of "fun"...

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I know that I'm very young but I'm also not stupid boy. I'm kind of painter also I love since and studing so because of this I'm excellent pupil. I really don't know what else I can say about myself... BTW I'm russian so my english isn't perfect. So I hope you will accept me to your server and I will become good part of your community

IGN:tyicepaws

Why this server?: mature, use to live in texas

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: easy going, quirky, loves to build and mine. This is a bad sentence.

---

whitelisted.

---

age 18

ign supermarioaymond

i want to play this mod with other people because i got really lonely and bored in single player.

---

ur app bro?

---

IGN: bruceburns

Why this server?: Well there's two reasons why, one is because all of the other servers I try to join are always down. Second reason is becuase, I've been look for a small TFC server and I was browsing and I saw that lots of people comented on this server and/or you have replied to requests for someone asking for a server. Thats why I want to join.

2 sentence discriptions of yourself/interests: Now I know the server is 18+ but dont walk away from this post, theres a 99.9 % chance that youll ignore this but theres still 0.1% that you wont people have said I am mature which I do say so myself but that's up to you to decide if im mature enough or not. I dedicate myself to servers I don't walk away like a bitch if I get raided I move on I love Terrafirmacraft at that too, nad i like to play with other people. (This is over two sentences but i want to but in my interests too) I love gaming,swimming,practicing martial arts,drawing and surfing.

Thats all I have to say about this application

---

denied, too young.

So, how do you guys feel about a world reset? we have been on the same world for pretty much all of .79.X, which has been more than 6 months.

Well, I've only been on about 3 months, so it's still new to me. Just finished my house... Seems like there could be some more things done at spawn if people are looking for projects? 

IGN: thegofa

Why this server?: The server sounds like its run by someone that knows what theyre doing, and is not down most of the time (and the 18+ !!).

I have been playing Minecraft since alpha and im very experienced in most mods and I used to be the admin for DrZharks Mo Creatures server so understand the complexities and responsibilities that go with server hosting and what the poor owners/admins go through.

I am helpful, respectful, able to lead or follow and have a decent TFC knowledge so wouldlike to join your server to become part of the community and someone to turn to if youre ever in need of help.

Thanks for listening,

thegofa

IGN: thegofa

Why this server?: The server sounds like its run by someone that knows what theyre doing, and is not down most of the time (and the 18+ !!).

I have been playing Minecraft since alpha and im very experienced in most mods and I used to be the admin for DrZharks Mo Creatures server so understand the complexities and responsibilities that go with server hosting and what the poor owners/admins go through.

I am helpful, respectful, able to lead or follow and have a decent TFC knowledge so wouldlike to join your server to become part of the community and someone to turn to if youre ever in need of help.

Thanks for listening,

thegofa

---

whitelisted

IGN: No_Shiz

Why this server?: I've been on this server a long time ago and it was fun. Also, PC's not the best, could really use a server to play on.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I'm pretty "standart-issue" TFC player , determined to play a long time, with big goals and a lot of time on my hands. If I want to get to red/blues steel, i'll do it, even if it takes me a month. I also like building.

IGN: No_Shiz

Why this server?: I've been on this server a long time ago and it was fun. Also, PC's not the best, could really use a server to play on.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I'm pretty "standart-issue" TFC player , determined to play a long time, with big goals and a lot of time on my hands. If I want to get to red/blues steel, i'll do it, even if it takes me a month. I also like building.

Whitelisted.

Well, I've only been on about 3 months, so it's still new to me. Just finished my house... Seems like there could be some more things done at spawn if people are looking for projects? 

If we Do eventually restart our world I'll most likely be making a spawn town. Its the only regret i have about my current town. 

IGN: aliarcy

Reasoning for Application: I have played lots of TFC, and of the two servers I have been on I have had lots of fun and I feel I have generally been a contribution to the groups I have been in. With the reset of this map and a decent amount of people that go on I feel as though this would certainly live up to the joy I have gotten from previous runs. I also like that there are not a large amount of additional mods that clutter TFC up, make it lag, or drive people away from the goal. The developers have said that TFC is a mod that is meant for multi-player and with the latest build they stress that even more and I like that and am therefore compelled to join a server. Having heard a good amount of positive accounts of people that have been on this server I feel that I enjoy this server and would be able to bring skill and knowledge to a group I were to be with. I acknowledge that this resoning is long in comparison to others, I believe that it is better to recieve more information than to lack information. I hope that I am to be whitelisted and thus ask you such favor.

IGN: aliarcy

Reasoning for Application: I have played lots of TFC, and of the two servers I have been on I have had lots of fun and I feel I have generally been a contribution to the groups I have been in. With the reset of this map and a decent amount of people that go on I feel as though this would certainly live up to the joy I have gotten from previous runs. I also like that there are not a large amount of additional mods that clutter TFC up, make it lag, or drive people away from the goal. The developers have said that TFC is a mod that is meant for multi-player and with the latest build they stress that even more and I like that and am therefore compelled to join a server. Having heard a good amount of positive accounts of people that have been on this server I feel that I enjoy this server and would be able to bring skill and knowledge to a group I were to be with. I acknowledge that this resoning is long in comparison to others, I believe that it is better to recieve more information than to lack information. I hope that I am to be whitelisted and thus ask you such favor.

Whitelisted

IGN: Maxisamillion

Why this server?: My friend says it's a very good server with minimum to no lagg.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I like playing games, mods and doing fun stuff with others. Very helpful and nice to new players like myself.

IGN: kster5210

Why this server?: I would like to join this server because i want to play as a community not a lone wolf

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: Well, I like to game, alot and I started minecraft in 1.3.2. I like to build in tfc, just name it ill build it! I also am good at pretty much all skills in tfc (farming, mining, ect.)

IGN: ROBOWOLF3

Why this server?: My friend recommended it to me since I was looking for a good TFC server to play with other people.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I am a fairly smart person and hardworking.  If I am treated well then I will return that if not then I tend to ignore them.

IGN: Maxisamillion

Why this server?: My friend says it's a very good server with minimum to no lagg.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I like playing games, mods and doing fun stuff with others. Very helpful and nice to new players like myself.

IGN: kster5210

Why this server?: I would like to join this server because i want to play as a community not a lone wolf

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: Well, I like to game, alot and I started minecraft in 1.3.2. I like to build in tfc, just name it ill build it! I also am good at pretty much all skills in tfc (farming, mining, ect.)

IGN: ROBOWOLF3

Why this server?: My friend recommended it to me since I was looking for a good TFC server to play with other people.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I am a fairly smart person and hardworking.  If I am treated well then I will return that if not then I tend to ignore them.

---

whitelisted.

IGN; blue_photon

Age; 17*

Why Here? Happydiggers is terribad, and other servers are hosted on garbage machines.

Two sentences 'bout moi?

Some silly furry that everyone thinks is thirty for some strange reason. Along with blacksmith since build 0.0.12.

*As per what the government says. Nobody can ever tell, though. Silly America.

IGN; blue_photon

Age; 17*

Two sentences 'bout moi?

Some silly furry that everyone thinks is thirty for some strange reason. Along with blacksmith since build 0.0.12.

*As per what the government says. Nobody can ever tell, though. Silly America.

---

whitelisted.

IGN: psyk117

Why this server?: Seems pretty cool and has been around for a while, also seems very active!

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I have been playing minecraft in general since alpha, and TFC for about a year on and off. I like to help people and will probably just have a small cottage in the northern wilderness. I love to learn and am always willing to be taught something new.

IGN: LEDlump

Why this server? I decided to start playing tfc again and upon going to the servers sect. of the forums I recognized "Rhodance". Thinking that the name seemed familiar I thought, "Why not? I vaguely recall seeing this name before." Your rules also seem agreeable.

2 sentences about me? I'm half bored and sleepy, like grey-green-blues, and my time is often spent on the pc if not at work or sleeping(Games, music, anime, random studies, and trying to "breath life" into my computer when its not working). I like Bavarian Cream, having rediscovered the mysteriously tasty substance in the recent past I've been visiting a nearby place for food products containing it every few weeks xD

IGN: Pokegeek1201 

Why this server?: Looking for a consistent and well-populated server in which to learn more about this mod and enjoy it more thoroughly. This is the first terrafirmacraft server I have applied to so far (although I have played and managed servers in the past), so I'm not sure what to expect.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: Experienced roleplaying, architecture, and food aficionado. I enjoy psychology, sociology, and enjoy minecraft as a way to experience instances of various types of communities.