Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
rhodance

[0.79.15] Rhodance's "HugBox" Server [Closing May 22]

1,332 posts in this topic

i have brought a server back up with nothing but forge and TFC atm. test out a few things and will then add everyone back to the whitelist (users based on our badwolves website TFC users).

the port changed, so the new address is TFC Server Address: badwolvesmgc.com:25575

also, if you don't have access and you think you should, let me know via the bad wolves forums/teamspeak.

as a reminder - WHITELIST IS ON AND THE ONLY WAY YOU ARE GETTING ACCESS TO PLAY IS TO APPLY TO BE A BAD WOLVES MEMBER VIA OUR FORUMS. if i get any more 'can i join' over here, i'm going to have to auto ban those people.

To all of you who have done so, thank you very much :D you make my life a lot easier.

I hope the food protection system while logged off works fine, now the management of foods is become pretty complicated, joining again, i will not travel too far this time, only the essential to be alone and avoid griefing (after my experience i really don't trust newcomers) without giving up visiting the other player :D no whitelisted D:

Nickname: SteAStro88

Living in Italy

born in 1988

Just to make a reminder u.u

I hope the food protection system while logged off works fine, now the management of foods is become pretty complicated, joining again, i will not travel too far this time, only the essential to be alone and avoid griefing (after my experience i really don't trust newcomers) without giving up visiting the other player :D no whitelisted D:

Nickname: SteAStro88

Living in Italy

born in 1988

Just to make a reminder u.u

---

looks like you are not on enjin, unless you used a different name.

this is who is whitelisted, per the previously stated rule,

akatsuki590

alanthiras

amatsufox

apiek

Aquatic_Beast

axew6000

blavier

bobthebob17

bokoa

bryant5197

chronosy

chunkhunter

Deckedmongo23

delotheric

dietpaper

dwarf_legacy

emodemon00

fakam

furt

fw87

gurman8r

haerhitman

huekaiser

hysting

inexquisite

johnk234

keifae

krayer92

kuroneko87

kurzninja

ladyz

lakeel

lavawane360

lightadept

lonelywolfe

lordatomsk

mario647

massive22

mrmartuz

n4muras

neaiazuob

ninjabilly4

noromical

picaman

ramsey629

raviangale

rhodance

rpglover1980

sanans

sashapony

scottishdwarf

stinkfish

tubby6901

warmad

wildthyme

xionitsu

xxvenuomxx

yolospat

zerolink42

yes, i see the update, but will be waiting for a few days before implementing.

registered with name SteAStro88

---

you have to both create an enjin account and apply on our forums.

---

we are now running 78.7

Hey guys. I filled out an app on your site. How long does approval usually take?

Hey guys. I filled out an app on your site. How long does approval usually take?

---

your app has been approved and you are now whitelisted.

Hey, I applied at the site but still haven't been whitlisted :( . My Ingame name is TehBoss1967

Hey, I applied at the site but still haven't been whitlisted :( . My Ingame name is TehBoss1967

----

according to my whitelist, you are sorta added, but your name was misspelled on the whitelist... its corrected now.

This is everyone currently whitelisted. (if you applied on enjin with a different username then IGN, i may have the wrong name).

akatsuki590
alanthiras
amatsufox
apiek
aquatic_beast
arock82
axew6000
blavier
bobthebob17
bokoa
bryant5197
chronosy
chunkhunter
DarlingDeirdre
deckedmongo23
delotheric
dietpaper
dwarf_legacy
emodemon00
fakam
furt
fw87
gurman8r
haerhitman
huekaiser
hysting
inexquisite
johnk234
keifae
krayer92
kuroneko87
kurzninja
ladyz
lakeel
lavawane360
lightadept
lonelywolfe
lordatomsk
mario647
massive22
mrmartuz
n4muras
neaiazuob
ninjabilly4
noromical
picaman
ramsey629
raviangale
rhodance
rpglover1980
sanans
sashapony
scottishdwarf
stinkfish
tehboss1967
tubby6901
warmad
wildthyme
xionitsu
xxvenuomxx
yolospat
zerolink42

yes, i see the new version, but i am going to give it a few days before updating.

updated to 79.9 - i turned off food decay and made a new world (there was a update in .8 that changed how heat info was stored)

Good Afternoon, 

IGN: Guldekk

App sent via website per forum post

Good Afternoon, 

IGN: Guldekk

App sent via website per forum post

---

-.- im catching up with the last days stuff right now.

ign: 0zyke

I have a mic but I dont want to come on teamspeak because I have my own friends.

I have a mic but I dont want to come on teamspeak because I have my own friends.

I agree with zyke

(ign: mossman1223)

----

1 - thats why you bring friends to new places.

2 - what part of you guys don't get whitelisted unless you apply on the bad wolves forums are people not getting here? its manual approval, but automatic whitelist over there.

I agree with zyke

(ign: mossman1223)

---

due to your responses on your applications, i do not feel it appropriate to include in the Bad Wolves community. Please feel free to join another TFC server, as several of others seem to be updated as well.

---

due to your responses on your applications, i do not feel it appropriate to include in the Bad Wolves community. Please feel free to join another TFC server, as several of others seem to be updated as well.

---

hey thanks for giving me permission to join other TFC servers

you're a real stand-up guy rhodance

Still not using Smartmoving? T_T

---

we are now :)

yes, i see hotfix 78.11 - we will probably be upgrading soon. we will keep the world for this update.

also - gold pans crash the server. dont make/use them.