Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
rhodance

[0.79.15] Rhodance's "HugBox" Server [Closing May 22]

1,332 posts in this topic

just a heads up - we now have a forums. its pretty bare bones, but we eventually will have things like whitelisting run from there, so if you could join up ahead of time, that would be very good.

plus, there is now a nice place to post things like your awesome builds and such.

I will still be taking whitelist applications from this thread, for now.

http://rhodance.enjin.com

Thanks for the present Rhodance! It was an awesome surprise :)

---

i totally expected to see some more really nice builds over there soon. :D

I was lagg free this morning, so I decided to test my luck and go to the city again.... Now I have the lagg again and I cant actually move anymore, everytime I walk I away, I dc and get ported back to that same spot in town... ohhh the frustration......='(

I was lagg free this morning, so I decided to test my luck and go to the city again.... Now I have the lagg again and I cant actually move anymore, everytime I walk I away, I dc and get ported back to that same spot in town... ohhh the frustration......='(

---my administrator, Tobias, asks that you join the enjin site so he can message you there.

IGN: Charismaticfly

Age: 19Why?: I can not host my own server and i want to be able to play with others but at the same time be able to build on my own so that way i am able to show what i build and see others build. I got interested in the game after watching "EthosLab" on youtube and i have been looking for a good server to play on  since he started posting his videos, this being a server for an 18+ i feel that i would be able to build and communicate with others easier.

Dear Rhodance,

GeldscheinLp has stolen from us..again. This time he took my steel anvil, 19 copper ingots, 4 black bronze ingots, 3 steel ingots, 13 gold ingots, 2 rose gold, 7 silver, 4 sterling silver, 10 nickel, 5 tin, 8 zinc and not counting the amount or coal and charcoal thats gone. This guy has stolen what i have worked on for the past months. This isn't the first time that he has stolen. He takes ingots without asking or telling. He uses up all the coal, flux, ingot molds, and tools (hammer) without doing anything in return. Oh and surprise surprise..he now has 7 blue steel ingots in his house and who knows what more in his inventory and tools. He has stolen from us continuously and it is now too much.

Apart from the stealing he does more. He keeps annoying everyone by commanding them and asking for this and that. He never takes no for an answer and completely screws up the landscape that we have been working on. Just a reminder, this was the same guy that stole about 10 steel ingots in the beginning, claiming it was his brother, even though he doesn't have one. (he told us that a couple of times)

If this isn't enough reason to remove him from the server (or town) then I could ask my friend, patriotic_sugar to make a forum account and reply to this too.

What we want is him to be banned and to get a refund of the things that are missing as this just isn't fair and very frustrating.

Sincerely, DutchMitchell & Patriotic_sugar

Dear Rhodance,

GeldscheinLp has stolen from us..again. This time he took my steel anvil, 19 copper ingots, 4 black bronze ingots, 3 steel ingots, 13 gold ingots, 2 rose gold, 7 silver, 4 sterling silver, 10 nickel, 5 tin, 8 zinc and not counting the amount or coal and charcoal thats gone. This guy has stolen what i have worked on for the past months. This isn't the first time that he has stolen. He takes ingots without asking or telling. He uses up all the coal, flux, ingot molds, and tools (hammer) without doing anything in return. Oh and surprise surprise..he now has 7 blue steel ingots in his house and who knows what more in his inventory and tools. He has stolen from us continuously and it is now too much.

Apart from the stealing he does more. He keeps annoying everyone by commanding them and asking for this and that. He never takes no for an answer and completely screws up the landscape that we have been working on. Just a reminder, this was the same guy that stole about 10 steel ingots in the beginning, claiming it was his brother, even though he doesn't have one. (he told us that a couple of times)

If this isn't enough reason to remove him from the server (or town) then I could ask my friend, patriotic_sugar to make a forum account and reply to this too.

What we want is him to be banned and to get a refund of the things that are missing as this just isn't fair and very frustrating.

Sincerely, DutchMitchell & Patriotic_sugar

---

im sorry to hear that. I have removed him from the whitelist. please drop me a pm with the coords of your base, and i will drop the stuff off for you.

IGN: Charismaticfly

Age: 19Why?: I can not host my own server and i want to be able to play with others but at the same time be able to build on my own so that way i am able to show what i build and see others build. I got interested in the game after watching "EthosLab" on youtube and i have been looking for a good server to play on  since he started posting his videos, this being a server for an 18+ i feel that i would be able to build and communicate with others easier.

---

whitelisted.

---

im sorry to hear that. I have removed him from the whitelist. please drop me a pm with the coords of your base, and i will drop the stuff off for you.

I didnt take anything i swear not even my brother was on he is by my grandma and grandad and why would i steal i dont need anything i have what i want

I didnt take anything i swear not even my brother was on he is by my grandma and grandad and why would i steal i dont need anything i have what i want

---

i still hold you accountable for your brother's actions, as you are making your account available for his use.

And why was it me how do you Dutch and Sugar know that is was me??? I love the server and i dont take anything it was just the first time i joined because of my brother but i dont take anything!!! I dont like anything that isnt on this server anymore because this server is the best one

I love this server and i dont take anything i have a brother and i when i checked around 7.30 pm (German time) nothing was in my house then i wasnt online anymore

I realy didnt take anything and my brother doesnt even get on my computer anymore and when he does i check every 5min that he isnt playing terrafirmacraft

And let me at least check if this is right  just let me on for 5 min and go on the server with me so that you can see i dont have anything in my invetory and in my house

And why was it me how do you Dutch and Sugar know that is was me??? I love the server and i dont take anything it was just the first time i joined because of my brother but i dont take anything!!! I dont like anything that isnt on this server anymore because this server is the best one

I love this server and i dont take anything i have a brother and i when i checked around 7.30 pm (German time) nothing was in my house then i wasnt online anymore

I realy didnt take anything and my brother doesnt even get on my computer anymore and when he does i check every 5min that he isnt playing terrafirmacraft

And let me at least check if this is right  just let me on for 5 min and go on the server with me so that you can see i dont have anything in my invetory and in my house

---

dude. just chill. nothing is going to get resolved until i get home this evening. in like another 10 hours.

Ok but please i didnt took anythink the only guy that i saw last on the server was Biletooth and then i wasnt on anymore please thats the only game i like and someone ruined it and took the stuff and i know who took 3 steel the rest i dont know the 3 steel took a player that has the name: Dante in it and please i want to be on the server again i like it so much and i realy hate the guy that took everything oh and the 7 blue steel was WEAK BLUE STEEL and i MADE IT MYSELF

With MY STUFF and i have 2 stacks charcoal in my house that I MADE WITH MY WOOD and that with the landscape i just chopped down 5 trees near my house the rest was on the tree farm

Ok but please i didnt took anythink the only guy that i saw last on the server was Biletooth and then i wasnt on anymore please thats the only game i like and someone ruined it and took the stuff and i know who took 3 steel the rest i dont know the 3 steel took a player that has the name: Dante in it and please i want to be on the server again i like it so much and i realy hate the guy that took everything oh and the 7 blue steel was WEAK BLUE STEEL and i MADE IT MYSELF

With MY STUFF and i have 2 stacks charcoal in my house that I MADE WITH MY WOOD and that with the landscape i just chopped down 5 trees near my house the rest was on the tree farm

There's no reason to spam the forum for this. Be patient and wait for an answer.

TheDutchMitchell can you say when it happened?? It will make it easier for us to find out what has happened :)

I know that spamkng isnt good but i was very angry because i didnt do anything and i just sayed the things that where realy because i love this server and i came so far and then DutchMitchel/patriotic_sugar says that i took their stuff and i just want to say everythime i used a up a hammer in the blacksmith i made a new one with my stuff and thats why i am so angry

Rodance?

---

Posted Image

i am not going to add you back.

Curious, what's the server like? How active is it usually and will it refresh with the new update?Also, is the Smart Moving mod optional or is it necessary (since its a mod I'm not familiar with)? Also, how is the server with the Dynamic Lighting mod?