Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
rhodance

[0.79.15] Rhodance's "HugBox" Server [Closing May 22]

1,332 posts in this topic

Calgary, Alberta... Martin is that you?!

MMMayybe. Who is this? :-O

There are people from Calgary here? I'm from Calgary too!

IGN Martin604

Age 29

Why this server? Looking for an unmoded vanilla tfc server. No teleport. No Unicorns.  The raw experience.

2 sentence description of myself.  I am friendly and willing to help people. Tend to keep to myself. I love buildng medieval style log cabins and castles. Attention to detail. 

Thanks for your consideration.

---

whitelisted

Just wanted to take a second and say... "First fully armed and operational blast furnace!"

:D

Posted Image

Well done sir!

Any idea where to find a Sequoia forest?

Well done sir! Any idea where to find a Sequoia forest?

As far as I know, no one has found sequoia and we have explored quite a bit.

First post. Been a lurker for a loooong time, but I thought it would be time to try playing on a server.

IGN: Chronothan

Why this server?: 18+, I would like to be able to survive myself but have the company of others around me.

I 'm not a big fan of  minecraft, but I loooove TFC. I've played singleplayer for so long that I would like to try multi-player now.

ALSO, (SHAMELESS PLUG ALERT), I have a reccomendation of a mod I that would work perfectly on the server and fit beautifully with TFC. It's called 'Pickup Control', http://minecraft.curseforge.com/mc-mods/224456-pickup-control

An extremely lightweight mod that allows you to control what goes into your inventory. Don't want to to pick up 10 stacks of rocks when mining? Just the ores? You don't have to. The way it works, the client and the server need to have it, but it changes absolutely no mechanics and is compatatible with absolutely everything, no exceptions,

I wrote it for myself and the only reason I am plugging it is I find it impossible to play without it now. Whether you use it or not, I'd still like to join and have fun with other people for a change. 

Thanks, hope to play together soon!

First post. Been a lurker for a loooong time, but I thought it would be time to try playing on a server.

IGN: Chronothan

Why this server?: 18+, I would like to be able to survive myself but have the company of others around me.

I 'm not a big fan of  minecraft, but I loooove TFC. I've played singleplayer for so long that I would like to try multi-player now.

ALSO, (SHAMELESS PLUG ALERT), I have a reccomendation of a mod I that would work perfectly on the server and fit beautifully with TFC. It's called 'Pickup Control', http://minecraft.curseforge.com/mc-mods/224456-pickup-control

An extremely lightweight mod that allows you to control what goes into your inventory. Don't want to to pick up 10 stacks of rocks when mining? Just the ores? You don't have to. The way it works, the client and the server need to have it, but it changes absolutely no mechanics and is compatatible with absolutely everything, no exceptions,

I wrote it for myself and the only reason I am plugging it is I find it impossible to play without it now. Whether you use it or not, I'd still like to join and have fun with other people for a change. 

Thanks, hope to play together soon!

---

whitelisted.

as for the plugin - i would have sworn that there were several mods that did that on client side only, but i cannot find them now :/ 

then again, the last time i used that mod was back in beta minecraft.

There is sequoia starting about 7.5k due west of the spawn.

IGN- XxRandomPlayer1

I like to play this server because the mod sounds awesome and I have a friend who is on the server too.

I like to work together with people and help all I can.

IGN- XxRandomPlayer1

I like to play this server because the mod sounds awesome and I have a friend who is on the server too.

I like to work together with people and help all I can.

---

whitelisted

IGN: Tilhaedan

Why this server?: 18+, seems stable from what i've seen, focus on TFC realism, looks good

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I'm a junior web dev and CS student about to move to Austin TX. I'm a big fan of weird fiction, can talk basic philosophy, know a little russian, love the challenge of TFC and am looking for a server to join with my friends Glorric and Pwnmander.

---

whitelisted

Well done sir!

I found a sequoia forest the other day. When I say that, I mean. Partial forest, about more then a few. I didn't bother exploring it. I just happen to see it on my travels. The cords are   x 3150 y -11250

Not sure if I should be happy about working familiarity or pissed at the silly attempt to stop people using chiseled blocks when mining. Oh well, should be fun either way. Thanks rho!

I found a sequoia forest the other day. When I say that, I mean. Partial forest, about more then a few. I didn't bother exploring it. I just happen to see it on my travels. The cords are   x 3150 y -11250

DutchMichell is already settling there.

'ello there!

IGN: VinceChester

Why this server?: Mature players only > check. Latest TFC version > check. Rules seem reasonable > check. I'm not a big fan of "Smart Moving" but that mod's optional anyway so no problem there. The *ping* might be an issue since I'm in/from Hamburg, Grrrmoney, but I've played on other US based servers before without any problems whatsoever.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I'm an experienced Minecraft player, been playing lots of mods/modpacks but I'm relatively new to TFC, only got into TFC like two weeks ago - and I'm loving it. I'm also running a tiny private server but my mates are too busy with real-life stuff right now so it's been getting a bit lonely there for me lately.

Q: Is it okay to use MapWriter on your server?

Cheers, Vince

IGN: TKFT_ExTr3m3

Why this server?: It looks like a good server and a mature player base. I like it that you have smart moving and other than that it is basically vanilla TFC.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I have been playing Minecraft for a fairly long time and have been playing TFC on and off for about a year and a half maybe a little longer. I am currently a college student so my play time during the week maybe limited but I still can be fairly active.

'ello there!

IGN: VinceChester

Why this server?: Mature players only > check. Latest TFC version > check. Rules seem reasonable > check. I'm not a big fan of "Smart Moving" but that mod's optional anyway so no problem there. The *ping* might be an issue since I'm in/from Hamburg, Grrrmoney, but I've played on other US based servers before without any problems whatsoever.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I'm an experienced Minecraft player, been playing lots of mods/modpacks but I'm relatively new to TFC, only got into TFC like two weeks ago - and I'm loving it. I'm also running a tiny private server but my mates are too busy with real-life stuff right now so it's been getting a bit lonely there for me lately.

Q: Is it okay to use MapWriter on your server?

Cheers, Vince

---

whitelisted. yes.

---

IGN: TKFT_ExTr3m3

Why this server?: It looks like a good server and a mature player base. I like it that you have smart moving and other than that it is basically vanilla TFC.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I have been playing Minecraft for a fairly long time and have been playing TFC on and off for about a year and a half maybe a little longer. I am currently a college student so my play time during the week maybe limited but I still can be fairly active.

---

whitelisted

IGN: redundantusage

Why this server?: I've played TFC since you had to start the game with a flint and stick mini tool just to chop down your first tree, and I haven't played in a long while and am looking for a good server to explore all the new content on.

IGN: redundantusage

Why this server?: I've played TFC since you had to start the game with a flint and stick mini tool just to chop down your first tree, and I haven't played in a long while and am looking for a good server to explore all the new content on.

---

you are missing question #4

i'm trying to join the server but i keep getting kicked. i was whitelisted last year, do i need to re-apply?

thanks for your help, ladyz :)

IGN: jHampster

Why this server?: Trying to find a good server to play on, with an active community.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I'm a software developer who loves gaming and in general meeting new people and hanging out with friends. As far as interests go, technology pretty much covers a lot of it.