Edit Style
Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[Found] Working Crafting Recipe Mod : CraftGuide (TFC r76.18)

- - - - - NEI RecipeBook Crafting Craft CraftGuide RecipeBook NotEnoughItems Recipe List Crafting Mod NEI

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

phoneboi

phoneboi

Freshly Spawned

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA
While NotEnoughItems (NEI) still crashes Minecraft after opening an inventory, I did have success using CraftGuide with the most recent (b76 HF18) version. It's not quite as feature-rich as NEI is, but for a quick way to lookup a crafting recipe it's better than ALT-TAB.

Tip: Use the default hotkey (G) to view the recipe list.
Tip: To search, click the 'Set Item' button.

CraftGuide: Quick access to a list of every crafting recipe in the game!

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/731133-151-craftguide-v167/

Srgnoodles

Srgnoodles

Demonic Eldrich Spaghetti God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,625 posts
  • LocationIn your closet, releasing my army of moths...
good, now that you've found this, kill it, and dissolve the body in acid, do not burn it, the ashes could be used to create it again

"I had a white, white dream.
A dream of an empty world...
And so I knew, I had to dye it deeply red."
-Flandre Scarlet

"This is MY story, and you're not part of it."

-Auron

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: NEI RecipeBook Crafting Craft, CraftGuide, RecipeBook, NotEnoughItems, Recipe List, Crafting, Mod, NEI

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users