Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Spida22

Introduction...

15 posts in this topic

Hello everyone. Been a long time player in Minecraft, but just discovered TFC while watching some youtube. I'm hooked now, and I can't believe I never found this before. I went from Vanilla to FTB, and now who needs all that fancy tech! I love the challenge of the game. I didn't watch any tutorials at first, just downloaded the launcher and dove straight in. I bet I've died more times now that I have my entire MC career. I haven't read through the forums yet so don't shoot me, are there any public servers out there? Probably not because of the degree of difficulty, but I would be very interested in join one. Anyways, I live in Tennessee, USA, Male, Married with 2 Kids. My name's Jeremy, but I've always been called Spider or Spida since I was about 12 and my sports number was always 22 so now you see the connection. Long time gamer too, started with Doom and Heretic moved into MMOs with Ultima Online. Haven't looked back yet, anyways looking forward to getting to know this community.

there is a public server list in the servers subforum, so go there :D also, welcome to the community and please dont pay attention to our insanity *proceeds to slap spida into a random TFC server*

Welcome to the funhouse.

Welcome to the funhouse.

t think you mean

Welcome to the madhouse.

Lol, thanks. I can see I'm going to have some fun here.

mayyyyybbeeeee....*slaps spida out of the tfc server into the forum*

mayyyyybbeeeee....*slaps spida out of the tfc server into the forum*

-pounces on the deliciously outstreached arm of killster-

this is my arm now, you no longer own it.

-looks up from arm looking like this-

what was that you were saying?

-pounces on the deliciously outstreached arm of killster-

Posted Image

Or this. Choose wisely.

Posted Image

*looks at srgnoodles like this*

Posted Image

do not tempt me into playing with you.

(also, love how you took the effort to actually find a evil picture remotely resembling my after im done with you picture :D)

Or this. Choose wisely.

Posted Image

yea more like this, i never said i would remove his arm, it's still attatched, it's just mine now, and theres nothing you can do about it except to relax and let it happen...

p.s. +1 for the starbound refference

Spida-san,

Be prepared for the insanity you are about to face in the TFC Forums. Srgnoodles-san is very much correct about this site being the 'Mad House'.

But other than that, we hope you enjoyed your stay, for we are simply one hell of a forum...

P.S. - For those of you who are familiar with me, there is probability I will begin to use Japanese honorifics (and maybe my culture's).

From,

Sda209

as long as you refer to srgnoodles as sama/hime i approve of honorifics :D

WELL-COME and excuse our gibberish !

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0