Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Granner

[Offline] Surviville ~ Real Survival

78 posts in this topic

Alright, man.

Whatever you say, man.

Thanks for the server, by the way.

ok i will not have someone who is a pain leave my server to join yours then come back and talk crap and try to steal my people. so i added an extra banned person today. goes by the username soulfox. i will not have my entire server fight with him and me over this. so as a warning for your server that is just starting up i am giving you his name. along with squirrelzz. who was banned by server owner himself.

Ignore ultimaheart. He and Soulfox have a -personal- dispute; Soulfox is not a griefer.

1+ for the staff on this server very friendly I have been on other servers and I have no doubt that this server is the best EDIT: also the server is down EXTRA EDIT: ultima please don't threaten other servers just because a person states that in their own opinion this server is better than yours ANOTHER EXTRA EDIT: also can I have an update why the server is down?

So bcg is the server down at the moment? I really want to join with all of my friends. We want to start a town

The server will soon be transferred to a dedicated server that is much more powerful than the current machine it is ran on. I just got done setting up the server system so this TFC server will be ran on it shortly to accommodate for the rapidly growing community and plugins that can easily bog things down. This allows for lag-free gameplay (server-side, not client-side) and maximum up-time.

The MyTown mod has been added and is undergoing some testing and experimenting to see what fits best with the players.

Also: In reply to bcg's comment, the server had been down momentarily because of an odd city-wide power surge followed by DNS issues with the network, but all is well now. Once the TFC server is relocated to a dedicated system, up-time will be consistent and things will run amazingly smooth.

It is very good server! Granner, thank you for this server!

Don't bring personal issues into public areas, if you have a problem with someone, deal with it on your own, don't try and get them banned from servers they haven't even played on.

the server is lagging alot and its not just me

the server is lagging alot and its not just me

Our server is ran off Google Fiberoptic, so you shouldn't be lagging at all. Are you sure its not your machine?

Server's down. Needs a restart ASAP.

yea I good group of people where complaining about lag there was like 25 people on the server so that might of contributed to it also is there somewhere we can submit ban appeals

Fixing the problem now. Sorry guys we both were working!!

Do not join this server, Admins ban because they let personal feelings get in the way. They side an listen to griefers. An let only their friends be admins and those admins break every rule, and always play on creative. They tell players "No TPA's" but then I see players get flung around with TPA's ten minutes later. Today they banned a player who has been around since they've pretty much opened up. Because he called granner and idiot for not answering his questions. Personally I agree. Granner if you're not gonna answer someones questions when you're asked, then don't run a server because its not for you. especially when the questions are server related!

Granner also was being all friendly to this senior player a week prior today, without problem. A few days ago when ultimaheart4 and his band of griefers came onto the server, and started picking fights with said player. Granner took his confusion out on this senior player for defending himself. Five persons VS One. Then an admin takes side with the five. It's not fair to the player who's getting grief over nothing that has to do with the server.

I for one will NOT be coming back to this server, after seeing this crap its no different then carpe aurum. and after today, looks like the owners AND players of carpe aurum influence the owners and admins on this server. An I for one will not support a server who cannot make its own decisions or have its own opinions on its senior players. While the server has had its very large share of good players, It seems the past week or two it has been falling apart. Random trolls getting on the server and having full out conversations and weblink sharing on the public chat with no intent of playing the actual game.

Granner, He was not spamming, He was having a conversations and asking questions that you refused to answer. If you cannot answer his questions Let him know that instead of CLEARLY ignoring him, Its your server YOU do what you want. banning one player, you lost another. and I hope that others feel the same about this blatant injustice and leave your server like I have.-Unknown IGN;

bigturtles you have been reported for a lot of things and i would apreciate if you would stop posting bad things about servers everywhere not just about me. you have been reported and will be monitored.

Dang, I think I posted on the wrong thread.

Something something gem economy.

Hey, it's Epo, just registered.

Just want to say, this server is wonderful and my experience on it has been great so far. I'm really liking my team too, they're good people.

I had a thought concerning the mod however: Gems as of now are almost entirely useless. You can collect them but they'll do nothing except take up space in your storage. I was wondering if it were at all possible to use them as currency across the server for now. Of course, research will have to be done to determine which gems are worth what, etc. And it could be really cool with possible plugin support, who knows. Just an idea. What do you all think?

Do not join this server, Admins ban because they let personal feelings get in the way. They side an listen to griefers. An let only their friends be admins and those admins break every rule, and always play on creative. They tell players "No TPA's" but then I see players get flung around with TPA's ten minutes later. Today they banned a player who has been around since they've pretty much opened up. Because he called granner and idiot for not answering his questions. Personally I agree. Granner if you're not gonna answer someones questions when you're asked, then don't run a server because its not for you. especially when the questions are server related!

Granner also was being all friendly to this senior player a week prior today, without problem. A few days ago when ultimaheart4 and his band of griefers came onto the server, and started picking fights with said player. Granner took his confusion out on this senior player for defending himself. Five persons VS One. Then an admin takes side with the five. It's not fair to the player who's getting grief over nothing that has to do with the server.

I for one will NOT be coming back to this server, after seeing this crap its no different then carpe aurum. and after today, looks like the owners AND players of carpe aurum influence the owners and admins on this server. An I for one will not support a server who cannot make its own decisions or have its own opinions on its senior players. While the server has had its very large share of good players, It seems the past week or two it has been falling apart. Random trolls getting on the server and having full out conversations and weblink sharing on the public chat with no intent of playing the actual game.

Granner, He was not spamming, He was having a conversations and asking questions that you refused to answer. If you cannot answer his questions Let him know that instead of CLEARLY ignoring him, Its your server YOU do what you want. banning one player, you lost another. and I hope that others feel the same about this blatant injustice and leave your server like I have.-Unknown IGN;

If you get the opinions from all of the other members on the server, Squirrelzz was being completely obnoxious and has on several occasions been reported to me as a problem. He was also caught using hack mods which was witnessed by a handful of players. The whole time he has been on the server, I and others have seen him freak out and spam the chat full of arguments and explicit language. That will not be tolerated, as it disrupts the game for others and is completely unnecessary.

It is for the above reason that Squirrelzz was banned from the server.

i hope i didnt cause this somehow since my name was put in the message and the server name. i do not remember bringing anyone from my server. those who wished to leave left to it. simple people get to choose the server they want to play on. so i am sorry again if this is my doing somehow.

If you get the opinions from all of the other members on the server, Squirrelzz was being completely obnoxious and has on several occasions been reported to me as a problem. He was also caught using hack mods which was witnessed by a handful of players. The whole time he has been on the server, I and others have seen him freak out and spam the chat full of arguments and explicit language. That will not be tolerated, as it disrupts the game for others and is completely unnecessary.

It is for the above reason that Squirrelzz was banned from the server.

Ah, I see. I was wondering why he was banned, as he was helpful to me and my team, getting us on our feet when we started. He seemed nice enough, if very sarcastic. Now that I think about it, it'd be a true shame if any of the gifts he brought us were cheated for. Dang.

I don't know exactly what was said, but if he was disruptive enough then I'm glad he's gone and no longer affecting our fellow players. Good work.