Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Artist

[Offline] MadRealms: 30 slots, 2 years experience in hosting MC servers, fresh map. Only MyTown. No bullshit.

291 posts in this topic

[*]In-game name: Tussk01

[*]Age: 16

[*]Where do you come from: Pensacola, Florida (United States)

[*]Native Language (must be able to speak english): English

[*]Read all server rules?: Yes

[*]Where did you hear about our Server(s)?: terrafirmacraft.com

[*]In-game name: LoneGhostOne

[*]Age: 18

[*]Where do you hail from: I hail from the USA, Michigan

[*]Native Language (must be able to speak english): i speak English, common, binary, and engrish.

[*]Read all server rules?: yes i did, i thought there'd be a hidden "put this in your application to be accepted" thing but i guess not

[*]Where did you hear about our Server(s)?: the TFC servers page

[*]In-game name: BosslikeGuy

[*]Age: 14

[*]Where do you come from:canada

[*]Native Language (must be able to speak english): canadian english

[*]Read all server rules?: yes, and i kinda like the one strike your out policy

[*]Where did you hear about our Server(s)?: i originally found the mystic heathens server, and started finding more from there on

Application:

• [*]In-game name: rickybalboa97 [*]Age: 16 [*]Where do you come from: Italy [*]Native Language (must be able to speak english): italian [*]Read all server rules?: yes [*]Where did you hear about our Server(s)?: just searched on the forum by my own

In-game name:Joeycar

Where do you come from:Colorado USA

Native Language (must be able to speak english):English

Read all server rules?:yes I did

Where did you hear about our Server(s)?: on TFC.com

Application:

• [*]In-game name: Mightyman1133 [*]Age: 15 [*]Where do you come from: California, USA [*]Native Language (must be able to speak English): English, Russian  [*]Read all server rules?: Yes [*]Where did you hear about our Server(s)?: TerraFirmaCraft Forums, because lols

Caelann, you are in!There is PvP enabled but I haven't seen it done yet.There are currently 9 towns albeit 4 of them are hermit towns with just one player. Thus most of the community is playing with others in towns.

I once played on a server for a whole month then some people started killing me and stealing all my stuff. It was not fun.

There was no fight or anything, They just group and started raiding everybody. complaining to the moderators was a no because it was a PVP server.

I learned my lesson no playing on PVP servers. It takes a long time to craft a armor and weapons.

If people are not using PVP why have it on?

• In-game name: terrbear949
  • Where do you come from: United States
  • Native Language (must be able to speak english): English
  • Read all server rules?: Yes
  • Where did you hear about our Server(s)?: I was looking for a whitelisted server on the TFC forums your server is the firs server I liked

I like to play on servers but I like to be that Hermit who has lots of stuff but doesn't want to work with anyone I socialize and join the teamspeak if there is one. If I team I team with friends but I don't just ignore everybody on the server.

IGN:tyderf

Where do you come from: U.S.

Native language: U.S.

Read rules: Yes

I found out about mad realms from a server called AssHat

[*]In-game name: Nordinthelich

[*]Age: 17

[*]Where do you come from: I was raised in Japan, but I am currently in Florida, USA.

[*]Native Language (must be able to speak english): Japanese is my native tongue, but I've taken many years of English, and according to many people, my knowledge of the English language is incredibly fluent.

[*]Read all server rules?: Yes, I did.

[*]Where did you hear about our Server(s)?: This forum.

Ign: corn_onthecob

Where I come from: Australia

Language English

Server rules: yep

Hear about the server? Here on the forums

My friend would like to apply too

Ign:1agumon1

Comes from Australia

English

Read server rules

Heard about it on the forums

Thanks and I hope you will accept us

[*]In-game name: Tyderf

[*]Age: Why do u need my age

[*]Where do you come from: Why do u need to know where I come from

[*]Native Language (must be able to speak english): English

[*]Read all server rules?: Yes

[*]Where did you hear about our Server(s)?: I found this server a very long time ago on the forums

Application:

• [*]In-game name: Ninjaape0023 [*]Age: 21 [*]Where do you come from: Washington State, USA [*]Native Language (must be able to speak english): English [*]Read all server rules?: yup yup yup [*]Where did you hear about our Server(s)?: Found on the forums

Application:

• [*]In-game name: Heck134 [*]Age: 20 [*]Where do you come from: Washington State, USA [*]Native Language (must be able to speak english): English [*]Read all server rules?: Dictated, not read. [*]Where did you hear about our Server(s)?: I'm lazy and make Ninjaape0023 find all the servers for me.

[*]In-game name:Tiki1531

[*]Age:13

[*]Where do you come from:California

[*]Native Language (must be able to speak english):English

[*]Read all server rules?:Yes

[*]Where did you hear about our Server(s)?:Terrafirmacraft.com(Here)