Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Artist

[Offline] MadRealms: 30 slots, 2 years experience in hosting MC servers, fresh map. Only MyTown. No bullshit.

291 posts in this topic

IGN:mastersergio01

Where you come from: USA FL

Native Language:English

Read All The Server Rules:Yes

Where did you hear about the server(s):gameking5000

Hello! : ) I would like to apply to this server:

• In-game name: Caelann
  • Where do you come from: Portugal
  • Native Language (must be able to speak english): Portuguese
  • Read all server rules?: Yes
  • Where did you hear about our Server(s)?: Via this thread
I'd like to know, however, if PvP is enabled on this server or not. Mostly because I'm not very much into it. P:

Also, do the present players in general prefer to play in a community, or are they more of the "loner" type? This is a mod I'd prefer not to play by myself as in SP, so if there are no communities on the map and everyone plays alone it's a no-go for me.

Kind regards!

Caelann, you are in!

There is PvP enabled but I haven't seen it done yet.

There are currently 9 towns albeit 4 of them are hermit towns with just one player. Thus most of the community is playing with others in towns.

• In-game name: epolixa
  • Where do you come from: Hoboken
  • Native Language (must be able to speak english): English
  • Read all server rules?: Twice
  • Where did you hear about our Server(s)?: The forums. Possibly coming off of Surviville, was a lot of drama and my friends stopped showing up. Looking forward to start anew without all the nonsense. With the way the mod works, I particularly enjoy soft role play.

We are live just a little over a week now! Map is still fresh so jump on board now ;)

• In-game name: BadBrain
  • Where do you come from: Scotland
  • Native Language (must be able to speak english): english
  • Read all server rules?: yup
  • Where did you hear about our Server(s)?: searching these forums for a decent TFC server.

• In-game name: mohrad
  • Where do you come from: Poland
  • Native Language (must be able to speak english): Does it matter? I am capable of using English at fluent level.
  • Where did you hear about our Server(s)?: Here. TFC Forums.

• In-game name: LordLancer
  • Where do you come from: USA
  • Native Language (must be able to speak english): English!
  • Where did you hear about our Server(s)?: A friend

The launcher doesn't let me log in currently. Will take care of the application when it's done.

In-game name: Shin_Cow

Where do you come from: From the United States, my parents were born in China.

Native Language (must be able to speak english): My native language is English, however, I am able to speak bits of Italian and Chinese.

Read all server rules?: Yes sire.

Where did you hear about our Server(s)?: I saw you guys at the Minestatus.net first, but my interest is in this Terrafirmacraft server of yours. I really paid your server's attention at this forum.

Thanks for reading my application, and I hope you accept me! Have a great day! :)

• In-game name: Swetyfeet
  • Where do you come from: Eugene, Oregon, USA
  • Native Language (must be able to speak english): English
  • Read all server rules?: yep
  • Where did you hear about our Server(s)?: Saw it on the forum server list, seemed like a good choice.

Edit.

Nice server, generally nice people a couple of dispite between people but nothing too major, my biggist gripe with the server is that its never 24/7 because its prone to crashing and it has no automatic restart its manually restarted by a member of staff and at the it takes serveral hours to do so, ud figure with a group of people who've been hosting would have a automatic relaunch.bat file hummm?

• In-game name: Dradix
  • Where do you come from: USA, Florida
  • Native Language (must be able to speak english): Yes and English is my primary.
  • Read all server rules?:Yes I have and I will repeat if necessary.
  • Where did you hear about our Server(s)?: I found it on forums and figured why not I need a server to play on and start my recording series.

Even though apparently I am white listed I am banned from the server? even though I have not played on it or any of the other madrealms servers.

• In-game name:Milhojas
  • Where do you come from:Chile
  • Native Language (must be able to speak english):Spanish but im rather bilingual so im sure ill get arround, awful at pounctuation tho =P
  • Read all server rules?:Yep
  • Where did you hear about our Server(s)?:Just here on the forums

• In-game name: TheFlemishDuck
  • Where do you come from:Belgium
  • Native Language (must be able to speak english):Dutch, but just as with most people from the lowlands my English is actually quite fluent, so i gather there won't be any trouble with that
  • Read all server rules?: Well afcourse
  • Where did you hear about our Server(s)?: From searching for good servers on this forum

• In-game name: mendingo123
  • Where do you come from: America
  • Native Language (must be able to speak english): Yup
  • Read all server rules?: Yesm
  • Where did you hear about our Server(s)?: bcg17 on TeamSpeak

Server is running well! Unfortunately TFC likes to run out of memory frequently but the community is growing well.

• In-game name: skullcruncer13
  • Where do you come from: Romania-Bucharest.
  • Native Language (must be able to speak english): My native language is romanian but i have no problems regarding english.
  • Read all server rules?: yep
  • Where did you hear about our Server(s)?: From my friend :D