Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ragingquitter

[Offline] Raging Hobos: 30 slot | Public Server | New Map | My Town |

37 posts in this topic

Welcome to

Raging Hobos

We are running Build 76 Hotfix 18 of TerraFirmaCraft. Just got the server up and running and will be doing some minor tweaks here and there. I have always liked this mod and enjoyed how much of a game changer it was so I thought why not make a server to play with other people who also enjoy it and learn more about it. So come join!

Features:

• Endless map, No border
  • 24/7 up-time with occasional downtime for fixes
  • A pure survival server, no protection, just a "learn to survive with what the world throws at you" server.
  • Smart Move is enabled!
Rules (guidelines):
  • No chat spamming
  • No cheating, hacking, bug abusing
  • English in public chat only
  • Be respectful
  • No excessive griefing (don't mess with people just to upset them)
Application:
  • None needed now
Future Plans:
  • Add MyTown
  • Add an economy (maybe)
Server info: edge.edkoindustries.com

Edit: Server has no more white-list.

slyplayer ( is that what ING means?)

Age 19

Currently I am in canada but also Russian

Do I not look like I speak english?

Hey its summer brake lets have some fun and play minecraft. I am playing on mac and I am using a trackpad so don't expect any PVP from me. I,d love to use Skype, because some of the time i forget to look at the message log. I love to build and i suck at using the prospectors pic. Id love to know what's it like to play TFC on the server. Thanks.

slyplayer ( is that what ING means?)

Age 19

Currently I am in canada but also Russian

Do I not look like I speak english?

Hey its summer brake lets have some fun and play minecraft. I am playing on mac and I am using a trackpad so don't expect any PVP from me. I,d love to use Skype, because some of the time i forget to look at the message log. I love to build and i suck at using the prospectors pic. Id love to know what's it like to play TFC on the server. Thanks.

Yeah It was supposed to be IGN for In-Game name lol.

And you are added, Welcome. :)

It tell me that in not white-listed :(

All fixed, the list didn't like the extra space I had there. Lol

I'm looking for a new server with mytown. Any idea if or when that's getting added?

I'm looking for a new server with mytown. Any idea if or when that's getting added?

There isn't any set time yet, Some server stabilization are being worked on at the moment so when those get fixed it should be next to be next

Hrm... Every time I sign on I crash and so does the server. I'm not doing this on purpose.

Hrm... Every time I sign on I crash and so does the server. I'm not doing this on purpose.

Yeah I'm looking into it. What world were you in by chance, nether or overworld?

Edit: From what I am getting it has something to do with a chest.

Re-edit: Ok it was something in the nether you had that would cause the problem, so I had to disable the nether till I figure it out.

Okay, Is the world at least saved?

And it was a chest, I had placed a chest or something right when it first crashed. If we can remove it, it should serve a temporary solution to the problem.

Okay, Is the world at least saved?

And it was a chest, I had placed a chest or something right when it first crashed. If we can remove it, it should serve a temporary solution to the problem.

it is, and it would, except for the fact that when I went in there I crashed as well. So I would have to edit it with MCEdit but I don't have enough time to do it right now.

is anyone on this server anymore

Ya, sometime 4 online

You're server looks nice But I cannot join because there is an Id mismatch my Mods Are terrafirmacraft, dragon mounts, simply horses, and Custom NPCs :)

Hey everyone.  Yeah sorry about the server being down.  I've been very swamped with some real life stuff and this new project I was roped into.  I will try to get to the server as soon as I can when it goes down and keep an eye on it.