Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Zerren

[TFC 0.78.9] ExtraFirma Addon v1.0.4

334 posts in this topic

I wasn't really concerned by the lack of grid recipe, i'm more concerned by the lack of right clicking the vanilla flowers in-place like with the kingsblood. I find that to be a better method.

I hope so, I pointed out to him that there was a problem, I fixed it for the short term by using ASM editing to point a few of his functions at my code.its actually a very simple change, but I don't have access to his version control to put in pull requests.

I hope so, I pointed out to him that there was a problem, I fixed it for the short term by using ASM editing to point a few of his functions at my code.its actually a very simple change, but I don't have access to his version control to put in pull requests.

That's awesome, thanks for the inadvertent help. Many people have been asking me why my ropes don't work with smart movement, and I can only tell them it's not in my power to fix.

Zerren, for some reason sections of a long rope are failing to render in my world. Only the extremities are visible, the rest is invisible. Attached is an image to illustrate. I am using the latest version of extrafirma, and as far as I know everything else is up to date (mostly optifine).

Posted Image

That's... interesting. I've not had that before. I don't know what could be causing that.

Bug report: Halberd seems to have the same range as a sword (~5.5 blocks) when tested in singleplayer creative against a zombie.

EDIT: I realize this might just be because of creative, but figured it was worth posting as a bug.

'ello; just thought I'd pop in to comment on the smartmoving issue with the ropes + rope anchors. they do indeed work together but in order to climb the rope you have to hold the grab button. Smartmoving appears to interpret the rope as a free-hanging vine? It's a little akward to use but as far as I can tell it's 100% compatible. Also I am not using the ladder registry mod.

P.S. Also I am getting that weird rope render bug too. ropes still work though!

It would be cool to see you brink back weapon/tool/armour naming. Perhaps a weld recipe or anvil recipe with the tool/weapon head and a name tag (or maybe a new item such as an "etching plate") to engrave the name in might work? Im'm not sure, but it would be interesting.

On the note of Nametags, I think it's very odd that it takes a sheet to make a single one, Supposedly, a sheet is made from 2 ingots, with each ingot being enough to make a tool. so, on that note, I doubt nametags are made of the same amount of material as a pick. Perhaps give 4 or so nametags per craft?

I could, but it was mainly for balance. 2 maximum if I do change it.. brass isn't exactly the hardest metal to get.

I do understand the thought though, as I'm trying to balance.. balance and non-tedium. Technically, I think of them as the size of brass dog tags, and would would end up getting over a stack from that recipe.

Welding a nametag with a tool on an anvil sounds awesome, really. I'll look into that.

------------------

CURRENT WORK:

It's slow going, but I'm working deeper on the medicine (and poison!) system. I want a rudimentary alchemy system with alembics and calcinators.

Retort: A tool to moderately increase the strength of all positive effects of the liquid

-Use this one to strengthen the concoction's positive effects at the cost of burner fuel (whatever I decide, most likely an alcohol flame) and amount of liquid. Think of having two potions of speed I, and using this tool. You've now got one potion of speed II that lasts just as long.

My reason:

A flask with an open top suspended over a low flame, the Retort is used to heat the liquid to be intensified. Since most beneficial effects are derived from the plantlife of Minecraftia (not all), one heats the apparatus until just before boiling of the plant phase. The undesired effects, usually of animal origin, are fortunately left untouched and unenriched as their optimal heat point for releasing their essences is usually higher. This has the effect of reducing water content to a degree as well, so you eventually end up with less liquid that you put in.

Alembic: A tool to greatly reduce the negative effects of the liquid and slightly reduce the beneficial effects

-Use this one when making potions that you want to drink to dampen the negative effect (there will be negative effects on almost all potions, ranging from a quick slowness to a deadly poison (if a poison is what you desire, although you won't want to use this tool for that. You'll almost never make a deadly poison by accident.. possibly.))

My reasoning:

A two part glassware apparatus consisting of two 'spherical' flasks connected via narrow tube allows most of the beneficial and little of the harmful phases to be vaporized and re-condenses in the collection flask along the narrow neck via condensation. The beneficial phase boils and evaporates at a lower temperature, allowing it to be condensed and separated from the harmful phase. All of the water makes it to the end, nearly all of the beneficial, and little of the harmful.

Calcinator: A tool that greatly increases both the negative and the positive effects of the liquid

-This one doesn't discriminate; it enriches everything it gets into a more concentrated form by removing water content. The cost will be simply an alcohol flame, but again, like the first tool, it will reduce the drinkable/dippable content in the bottle.

My reasoning:

A very simple metal stand with a bowl with a high flame placed underneath. The liquid to be calcinated is placed in the hot bowl and allowed to heat; this has the sole purpose here of reducing water content and activating some of the essences contained within. The only loss is the evaporated water. This method is most used when one wants to distill a powerful poison, or ramp up an insanely powerful elixir to then be used in the alembic to remove the deadly toxins contained after this process. Using this over the retort for only beneficial potions has the effect of saving fuel only, as this process is more than three times as effective, but a longer time overall will be spent trying to reduce the harmful levels via alembic, and less overall is gained: 3 potions calcinated might only make 1 strong version.

I want a powerful healing potion with weak bad effects, and I've got many resources to burn: pure alcohol for the burner, many reagents for distillation, and a couple of minecraft hours to kill.

I begin by grinding the raw ingredients into pastes, extracts, and juices with the Mortar and Pestle.

Since I want a healing potion and some of the reagents I've chosen have some...undesirable effects, I'll start out by using the Alembic. I place three bottles worth of the mixture in the alembic and apply a flame for a set amount of time. The liquid condenses through the apparatus, and I'm left with 90% of the liquid I put in, the 10% being some bad gunk I didn't want to imbibe. I now have a little under three bottles of liquid. Two and half, maybe. I repeat the process once more to even further make it safe to drink, and I'm now left with say.. exactly 2.

I'll bring that liquid to the retort, and apply a low flame for a long while. This removes some water but activates some of the herb's inner extracts, increasing healing potency for as long as I leave the liquid in the retort. If I leave it in too long, I'll begin to lose too much water, and there won't be much there for me to drink. After leaving it in for a rather long time for the retort, I'm left with only a single bottle of liquid.

The combinations will be quite endless, with a little bit of randomization thrown in. After the above process, you're left with a very powerful healing potion with mild effects. Maybe 5 seconds of nausea.

This won't be a vanilla minecraft brewing stand, set and forget. You'll have to carefully watch the processes at every step of the way. One elixier left too long in a retort and there's nothing left to drink, just a nasty paste in the bottom of the flask. One poison left too long on the calcinator and you're breathing in toxic fumes from the burning material, gasping for air as you roll along the ground and die. The more powerful the concoction that you're burning, the more deadly the effects, ranging from a puff of noxious smoke, to a rather nasty poison gas explosion that burns and blows your alchemy room right out of your basement leaving a lingering deadly gas cloud.

Why do bolts only load from left to right? I prefer to have bows and crossbows in my second slot, making this very annoying.

Zerren, on 01 Oct 2013 - 4:10 PM, said:CURRENT WORK:It's slow going, but I'm working deeper on the medicine (and poison!) system. I want a rudimentary alchemy system with alembics and calcinators.• Retort: A tool to moderately increase the strength of all positive effects of the liquid-Use this one to strengthen the concoction's positive effects at the cost of burner fuel (whatever I decide, most likely an alcohol flame) and amount of liquid. Think of having two potions of speed I, and using this tool. You've now got one potion of speed II that lasts just as long.

My reason:A flask with an open top suspended over a low flame, the Retort is used to heat the liquid to be intensified. Since most beneficial effects are derived from the plantlife of Minecraftia (not all), one heats the apparatus until just before boiling of the plant phase. The undesired effects, usually of animal origin, are fortunately left untouched and unenriched as their optimal heat point for releasing their essences is usually higher. This has the effect of reducing water content to a degree as well, so you eventually end up with less liquid that you put in.

• Alembic: A tool to greatly reduce the negative effects of the liquid and slightly reduce the beneficial effects-Use this one when making potions that you want to drink to dampen the negative effect (there will be negative effects on almost all potions, ranging from a quick slowness to a deadly poison (if a poison is what you desire, although you won't want to use this tool for that. You'll almost never make a deadly poison by accident.. possibly.))

My reasoning:A two part glassware apparatus consisting of two 'spherical' flasks connected via narrow tube allows most of the beneficial and little of the harmful phases to be vaporized and re-condenses in the collection flask along the narrow neck via condensation. The beneficial phase boils and evaporates at a lower temperature, allowing it to be condensed and separated from the harmful phase. All of the water makes it to the end, nearly all of the beneficial, and little of the harmful.

• Calcinator: A tool that greatly increases both the negative and the positive effects of the liquid-This one doesn't discriminate; it enriches everything it gets into a more concentrated form by removing water content. The cost will be simply an alcohol flame, but again, like the first tool, it will reduce the drinkable/dippable content in the bottle.

My reasoning:A very simple metal stand with a bowl with a high flame placed underneath. The liquid to be calcinated is placed in the hot bowl and allowed to heat; this has the sole purpose here of reducing water content and activating some of the essences contained within. The only loss is the evaporated water. This method is most used when one wants to distill a powerful poison, or ramp up an insanely powerful elixir to then be used in the alembic to remove the deadly toxins contained after this process. Using this over the retort for only beneficial potions has the effect of saving fuel only, as this process is more than three times as effective, but a longer time overall will be spent trying to reduce the harmful levels via alembic, and less overall is gained: 3 potions calcinated might only make 1 strong version.

I want a powerful healing potion with weak bad effects, and I've got many resources to burn: pure alcohol for the burner, many reagents for distillation, and a couple of minecraft hours to kill.I begin by grinding the raw ingredients into pastes, extracts, and juices with the Mortar and Pestle.Since I want a healing potion and some of the reagents I've chosen have some...undesirable effects, I'll start out by using the Alembic. I place three bottles worth of the mixture in the alembic and apply a flame for a set amount of time. The liquid condenses through the apparatus, and I'm left with 90% of the liquid I put in, the 10% being some bad gunk I didn't want to imbibe. I now have a little under three bottles of liquid. Two and half, maybe. I repeat the process once more to even further make it safe to drink, and I'm now left with say.. exactly 2.I'll bring that liquid to the retort, and apply a low flame for a long while. This removes some water but activates some of the herb's inner extracts, increasing healing potency for as long as I leave the liquid in the retort. If I leave it in too long, I'll begin to lose too much water, and there won't be much there for me to drink. After leaving it in for a rather long time for the retort, I'm left with only a single bottle of liquid.The combinations will be quite endless, with a little bit of randomization thrown in. After the above process, you're left with a very powerful healing potion with mild effects. Maybe 5 seconds of nausea.This won't be a vanilla minecraft brewing stand, set and forget. You'll have to carefully watch the processes at every step of the way. One elixier left too long in a retort and there's nothing left to drink, just a nasty paste in the bottom of the flask. One poison left too long on the calcinator and you're breathing in toxic fumes from the burning material, gasping for air as you roll along the ground and die. The more powerful the concoction that you're burning, the more deadly the effects, ranging from a puff of noxious smoke, to a rather nasty poison gas explosion that burns and blows your alchemy room right out of your basement leaving a lingering deadly gas cloud.

*Jumping n' crouching-moving-hands-gollum-like-look-around  sayng hoo ha ha Niiiiice! MEGUSTAAAAAAAH nice! Haha hooooo POOOOOOOOISOOOOOOOOON doin'!!!

very cool system

are some poisons planned for weapons?

There will be a number of them, some being more potent when used on different weapons. A bladed weapon would deliver the poison more violently.

I would like to suggest further slowing down weapon attack speeds, if possible. After some experience with PvP using the new TFC weapons, I think that slower attack speeds on daggers, swords, and halberds alike would make PvP less frantic and hectic. Timing attacks, blocking, drawing back etc. isn't really possible when the slowest weapon still hits too quickly for said actions to be useful.

EDIT: Something else just occurred to me. If combat is slowed down, it becomes a bit more "personal", in a way. The combatants view each others fighting styles and the ways they attack. People will begin to develop unique fighting styles. Do you always stay on the offensive, pushing towards your opponent at all times? Do you draw backwards and strike when you see an opening? Do you stand your ground, waiting for you opponent to come to you?

I'll post it here, as i thought it was TFC crash.

Crash near sequoia forrest. 77.21

It crash in SSP or SMP

If someone wants to investigate, crash occur at -263 145 -7485

It seems like it is caused by this addon. :)

And it crashed even without TFC addons. Back to drawing board.

Client> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDERR] net.minecraft.util.ReportedException: Exception ticking worldClient> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDERR]  at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:661)Client> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDERR]  at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:585)Client> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDERR]  at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:175)Client> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDERR]  at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:482)Client> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDERR]  at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:582)Client> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDERR] Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/world/CallableLvl1Client> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDERR]  at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72821_m(World.java:862)Client> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDERR]  at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72898_h(World.java:786)Client> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDERR]  at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72851_f(World.java:741)Client> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDERR]  at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72832_d(World.java:573)Client> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDERR]  at net.minecraft.world.World.func_94575_c(World.java:721)Client> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDERR]  at TFC.Blocks.BlockLogNatural.func_71847_b(BlockLogNatural.java:43)Client> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDERR]  at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72893_g(WorldServer.java:442)Client> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDERR]  at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72835_b(WorldServer.java:201)Client> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDERR]  at WorldServerOF.func_72835_b(WorldServerOF.java:119)Client> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDERR]  at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:655)Client> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDERR]  ... 4 moreClient> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [sEVERE] [Minecraft-Server] Encountered an unexpected exception ReportedExceptionClient> net.minecraft.util.ReportedException: Exception ticking worldClient>  at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:661)Client>  at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:585)Client>  at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:175)Client>  at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:482)Client>  at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:582)Client> Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/world/CallableLvl1Client>  at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72821_m(World.java:862)Client>  at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72898_h(World.java:786)Client>  at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72851_f(World.java:741)Client>  at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72832_d(World.java:573)Client>  at net.minecraft.world.World.func_94575_c(World.java:721)Client>  at TFC.Blocks.BlockLogNatural.func_71847_b(BlockLogNatural.java:43)Client>  at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72893_g(WorldServer.java:442)Client>  at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72835_b(WorldServer.java:201)Client>  at WorldServerOF.func_72835_b(WorldServerOF.java:119)Client>  at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:655)Client>  ... 4 moreClient> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [sEVERE] [Minecraft-Server] This crash report has been saved to: C:UserscoopAppDataRoaming.minecraftcrash-reportscrash-2013-10-14_09.33.01-server.txtClient> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [Minecraft-Server] Stopping serverClient> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [Minecraft-Server] Saving playersClient> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [Minecraft-Server] cpy left the gameClient> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT] Unloading Player: cpyClient> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [Minecraft-Server] Saving worldsClient> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [Minecraft-Server] Saving chunks for level 'CPX'/DEFAULTClient> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT] ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----Client> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT] // Hey, that tickles! Hehehe!Client> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]Client> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT] Time: 14.10.2013 9:33Client> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT] Description: Exception ticking worldClient> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]Client> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/world/CallableLvl1Client> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]  at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72821_m(World.java:862)Client> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]  at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72898_h(World.java:786)Client> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]  at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72851_f(World.java:741)Client> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]  at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72832_d(World.java:573)Client> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]  at net.minecraft.world.World.func_94575_c(World.java:721)Client> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]  at TFC.Blocks.BlockLogNatural.func_71847_b(BlockLogNatural.java:43)Client> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]  at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72893_g(WorldServer.java:442)Client> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]  at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72835_b(WorldServer.java:201)Client> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]  at WorldServerOF.func_72835_b(WorldServerOF.java:119)Client> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]  at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:655)Client> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]  at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:585)Client> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]  at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:175)Client> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]  at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:482)Client> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]  at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:582)Client> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]Client> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]Client> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT] A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:Client> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT] ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Client> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]Client> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT] -- Head --Client> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT] Stacktrace:Client> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]  at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72821_m(World.java:862)Client> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]  at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72898_h(World.java:786)Client> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]  at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72851_f(World.java:741)Client> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]  at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72832_d(World.java:573)Client> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]  at net.minecraft.world.World.func_94575_c(World.java:721)Client> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]  at TFC.Blocks.BlockLogNatural.func_71847_b(BlockLogNatural.java:43)Client> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]  at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72893_g(WorldServer.java:442)Client> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]  at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72835_b(WorldServer.java:201)Client> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]  at WorldServerOF.func_72835_b(WorldServerOF.java:119)Client> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]Client> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT] -- Affected level --Client> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT] Details:Client> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]  Level name: CPXClient> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]  All players: 1 total; [EntityPlayerMP['cpy'/4, l='CPX', x=-288,94, y=174,86, z=-7505,05]]Client> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]  Chunk stats: ServerChunkCache: 1293 Drop: 0Client> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]  Level seed: 7310613893312682652Client> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]  Level generator: ID 00 - DEFAULT, ver 1. Features enabled: trueClient> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]  Level generator options:Client> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]  Level spawn location: World: (-96,145,256), Chunk: (at 0,9,0 in -6,16; contains blocks -96,0,256 to -81,255,271), Region: (-1,0; contains chunks -32,0 to -1,31, blocks -512,0,0 to -1,255,511)Client> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]  Level time: 1072626 game time, 1281354 day timeClient> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]  Level dimension: 0Client> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]  Level storage version: 0x04ABD - AnvilClient> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]  Level weather: Rain time: 125428 (now: false), thunder time: 85727 (now: false)Client> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]  Level game mode: Game mode: survival (ID 0). Hardcore: false. Cheats: falseClient> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT] Stacktrace:Client> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]  at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:655)Client> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]  at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:585)Client> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]  at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:175)Client> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]  at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:482)Client> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]  at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:582)Client> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]Client> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT] -- System Details --Client> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT] Details:Client> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]  Minecraft Version: 1.6.2Client> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]  Operating System: Windows 7 (x86) version 6.1Client> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]  Java Version: 1.8.0-ea, Oracle CorporationClient> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]  Java VM Version: Java HotSpot Client VM (mixed mode), Oracle CorporationClient> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]  Memory: 503145776 bytes (479 MB) / 1019408384 bytes (972 MB) up to 1037959168 bytes (989 MB)Client> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]  JVM Flags: 2 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx1GClient> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]  AABB Pool Size: 2020 (113120 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 6 (336 bytes; 0 MB) usedClient> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]  Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installedClient> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]  IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 1, tallocated: 63Client> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]  FML: MCP v8.04 FML v6.2.62.871 Minecraft Forge 9.10.1.871 Optifine OptiFine_1.6.2_HD_U_C4 24 mods loaded, 24 mods activeClient> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]  mcp{8.04} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->AvailableClient> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]  FML{6.2.62.871} [Forge Mod Loader] (minecraftforge-9.10.1.871.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->AvailableClient> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]  Forge{9.10.1.871} [Minecraft Forge] (minecraftforge-9.10.1.871.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->AvailableClient> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]  CodeChickenCore{0.9.0.5} [codeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->AvailableClient> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]  NotEnoughItems{1.6.1.3} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems 1.6.1.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->AvailableClient> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]  PlayerAPI{1.1} [Player API] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->AvailableClient> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]  TFC_CarpentersBlocks_adapter_coremod{0.0.3 Alpha} [Carpenter's Blocks adapter for TFC[coremod]] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->AvailableClient> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]  chopalog{0.4.b77} [ChopALog] (1.6.2_ChopALog_0.4.b77.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->AvailableClient> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]  leatherwatersac{2.1.b77} [Leather Water Sac] (1.6.2_LeatherWaterSacTFC_2.1.b77_TFC_HF14+.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->AvailableClient> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]  mod_ReiMinimap{v3.4_01 [1.6.2]} [mod_ReiMinimap] ([1.6.2]ReiMinimap_v3.4_01.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->AvailableClient> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]  CarpentersBlocks{v1.91} [Carpenter's Blocks] (Carpenter's Blocks v1.91 - MC 1.6+.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->AvailableClient> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]  terrafirmacraft{0.77.21} [TerraFirmaCraft] (TFC-0.77.21.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->AvailableClient> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]  ExtraFirma{1.0.3} [ExtraFirma] (extrafirma-universal-v1.0.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->AvailableClient> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]  ImmibisCore{56.0.3} [immibis Core] (immibis-core-56.0.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->AvailableClient> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]  NEIAddons{1.9.0.r40} [NEI Addons] (neiaddons-1.6.2-1.9.0.r40.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->AvailableClient> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]  NEIAddons|AE{1.9.0.r40} [NEI Addons: Applied Energistics] (neiaddons-1.6.2-1.9.0.r40.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->AvailableClient> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]  NEIAddons|CraftingTables{1.9.0.r40} [NEI Addons: Crafting Tables] (neiaddons-1.6.2-1.9.0.r40.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->AvailableClient> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]  NEIAddons|ExtraBees{1.9.0.r40} [NEI Addons: Extra Bees] (neiaddons-1.6.2-1.9.0.r40.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->AvailableClient> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]  NEIAddons|Forestry{1.9.0.r40} [NEI Addons: Forestry] (neiaddons-1.6.2-1.9.0.r40.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->AvailableClient> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]  NEIAddons|MiscPeripherals{1.9.0.r40} [NEI Addons: Misc Peripherals] (neiaddons-1.6.2-1.9.0.r40.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->AvailableClient> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]  mod_SmartMoving{14.3} [smart Moving] (Smart Moving Universal for ModLoader or Minecraft Forge or MCPC+.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->AvailableClient> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]  mod_SmartRender{1.1} [smart Render] (Smart Moving Universal for ModLoader or Minecraft Forge or MCPC+.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->AvailableClient> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]  terrabow{0.7.1} [terrabow] (terrabow-0.7.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->AvailableClient> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]  TFC_CarpentersBlocks_adapter{0.0.3 Alpha} [Carpenter's Blocks adapter for TFC] (TFC_carpentersblocks_adapter_v0.0.3a_[1.6.2].jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->AvailableClient> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]  Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)Client> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]  Vec3 Pool Size: 1585 (88760 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) usedClient> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]  Player Count: 1 / 8; [EntityPlayerMP['cpy'/4, l='CPX', x=-288,94, y=174,86, z=-7505,05]]Client> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]  Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)Client> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT]  Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'Client> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [sTDOUT] #@!@# Game crashed! Crash report saved to: #@!@# C:UserscoopAppDataRoaming.minecraftcrash-reportscrash-2013-10-14_09.33.01-server.txtClient> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [Minecraft-Server] Stopping serverClient> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [Minecraft-Server] Saving playersClient> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [Minecraft-Server] Saving worldsClient> 2013-10-14 09:33:01 [iNFO] [Minecraft-Server] Saving chunks for level 'CPX'/DEFAULTClient> AL lib: (EE) alc_cleanup: 1 device not closedGame ended with bad state (exit code -1)

Not sure if this was part of your troubleshooting but try a fresh TFC install with no mods AND generate a fresh world with that same seed, then go to the location and see if you have the same issue. If you used the saved map from when you had mods, it could still be something generated by those mods that is causing the issue.

It still crashed like that. It seems like it crash faster with addons though.

Could you please make malachite, jet and olivine blocks chiselable? =)

And if you place a lantern on a brick wall, there's no connection between them. Is looks like a lantern hangs in the air...

P.S. Ah... And may be you could realise this suggestion? =)

http://terrafirmacraft.com/f/topic/4685-coating-blocks-with-a-metal/

P.P.S And what for are artifice stations?

Hi, nice add-on. I've been looking at the new items and recpies in the OP and they look like awesome additions.

Can you please help me with putting tallow in a bowl, though? I feel a bit stupid, but no matter where I put my 4 tallow on the crafting grid it won't go into the bowl (also on the crafting grid).

Can you please help me with putting tallow in a bowl, though? I feel a bit stupid, but no matter where I put my 4 tallow on the crafting grid it won't go into the bowl (also on the crafting grid).

XTXTTTXBXThat works for me.X - nothingT - tallowB - bowl