Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sting_Auer

Aquor 2.0: Rearming the Aquorsenal. The Original Limited Uptime Server![OFFLINE Until further notice.]

59 posts in this topic

I'm working on finding the source of the problem. We're going to get in contact with Comcast (our ISP) today and see when they can send a technician out to check the cables. It's definitely no on my end, because I've restarted the router, unplugged/replugged everything, etc. and it's still not working properly.

To clarify, the problem is that our connection speed keeps fluctuating between 104 Mbps or higher, all the way down to 5.5 Mbps, then sticks at 5.5 for quite a while.

Looks like things are starting to heat up in Otium.

ADMIN POST:

Bandwidth issues resolved! The server now runs as fluidly as ever.

========================

Looks like things are starting to heat up in Otium.

==========

We're going to be moving away, Zeig and I have decided. We'll see if we can find a spot with better terrain and resources, and hopefully iron.

That's too bad. What was going on anyways? People kept dying for no reason even after the attack.

That's too bad. What was going on anyways? People kept dying for no reason even after the attack.

==================

Army Size:                                 4 active personnel

Manpower:                                   Depleted

Equipment:                                   Bismuth Bronze

Progress to next equipment level:   [|||||||         ]

Training: Undisciplined Rabble

Military-Industrial Complex   4 Kilns, bronze anvil

Wars:   At war with Ephinix

This should be sufficient explanation as to what took place.

These are problems we will be fixing in:

Otium: The Refoundening.

This time, It's Personal

You guys are moving your entire town because you got raided by one guy?

You guys are moving your entire town because you got raided by one guy?

===========================================

It's also because we're not in the best location we could be in, and we're hoping to get lucky with finding iron.

The decision is still under discussion with the citizens of Otium, but the risk of being raided again before we can even get resettled is too high. Packing up and moving just seems like a better choice.

I think we should move although I realized that that Otium is easily raidable by people with Ender Pearls

The server has updated to TFC 0.77.18. Remember to delete your configs after updating!

Server is up late D:

Nvm only 20 seconds

Sting how do you want me to send you the screenshots?

Sting how do you want me to send you the screenshots?

======================

Upload them to Imageshack or Imgur or something, then PM the links to me. I'd love to see the possible location you've chosen for us to relocate our team to.

I had to cut out 3 hours early today. Did I miss anything good?

I had to cut out 3 hours early today. Did I miss anything good?

=====================

Not much, just kissing practice and pillow fights.

With a bunch of guys? I guess I didn't miss much then.

Yep it's definitely down. Sting wasn't online and doing his restarts.

Sorry about that, I wasn't able to do any of the scheduled restarts due to being away from home on a school field trip to an indoor surf pool thingy. Tomorrow will run just fine assuming no unforeseen events ^_^

Isn't there some way you can set up an automatic system? It's hard to convince my friends to keep playing when the server goes down randomly.

Isn't there some way you can set up an automatic system? It's hard to convince my friends to keep playing when the server goes down randomly.

======================

Unfortunately, there is not. Without bukkit, I can't make use of any plugins that do things like that. Bukkitforge has yet to update at all, and as far as I can tell is pretty much abandoned.

Server has been updated to TFC version 0.77.20! Remember to delete your config files after updating ^_^

Will you be updating to .21 today?

==============

Most likely, yes.

On another note, there is a chance the server may start late today, but it's very unlikely. The server should start at normal time unless something unexpected happens.

Disregard, server is starting up at normal time.