Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
TheCocoaMan

[Offline] Communecraft - whitelist, no extra mods - 77.21

84 posts in this topic

Fluent english: Yes

What a perfect server for you would be like: A server where everyone can just be friendly, and help each other out.

What you would bring to our cozy little community: A mature player, who just wants to survive together with his friend :D

I dont know if this is allowed, but I'd like to apply for my friend too

What a perfect server for you would be like: A server where I can play this amazing mod with my friend!

What you would bring to our cozy little community: He just wants to play with me :3

(His IGN is ms13694)

Nickname in Minecraft: Wind_east

Fluent english: yes

What a perfect server for you would be like: having a good community

What you would bring to our cozy little community: maturity and maybe a little bit of fun

Nickname in Minecraft:

SergeantSoup

US, East Coast

Fluent english:

Indeed.

What a perfect server for you would be like:

Player based economy (trading preferrable, but IG currency is also fine), Responsive and competent staff, Respectful community, Small communities throughout the server

What you would bring to our cozy little community:

I have been told my architecture is quite good, I am jovial yet respectful, I have the ability to place blocks in not blocky shapes

Nickname in Minecraft: ZShadow4899

Fluent english: Indeed I am!

What a perfect server for you would be like: A perfect server for me would be a server in which the entire community could work together to not only sustain the server itself, but also to make the inner workings of the server entirely player controlled.

What you would bring to our cozy little community: Well... I'm a fairly calm individual who enjoys working with other players to reach a goal, rather than doing it alone. I'm also a good builder.

SergeantSoup and ZShadow4899, you are whitelisted. Be aware that I'm looking for a great seed to use in restarting the server soon. ----MintYogi

Nickname in Minecraft: bradyking091

What a perfect server for you would be like: Small/medium sized, active and friendly. I don't mind change every now and then, and am pretty friendly and helpful. I enjoy a nice vanilla TFC with the option to branch off and stick to myself every now and then. 

What would you add to our community: 

Honest, reliable, long term player. I'm neat and tidy, and if you'd like, you wont even notice I'm there. 

Minecraft Nickname: WelshHeron (call me Welsh)

Fluent English: Definitely...more fluent than most native English speakers, I dare say.

Perfect Server for me: Just one with diverse and interesting people. I enjoy trading and working with people on a server, so as long as I have that, I'd be happy.

What would you add to our community?: I'm responsible and humorous. I tend to be a little lazy when it comes to collecting/building (I call it, 'laid back'), but that's not to say I don't do both...I just do them a little slower than some. I'm excellent at organizing people, but while I've served multiple times as both a moderator and a faction leader, I've learned that I'm most comfortable with a second-in-command position. That said, I expect no advancement of any sort, server-wise...I'm just coming to spend some free time with good people. I am excellent at sorting disputes, and almost never get into a 'fight' with anyone (excluding wars and THAT sort of conflict...which is ultimately for the sake of fun). Other than that...I'm a pretty regular guy all in all, heh. I program some...but most of what I do is in Python, so I can't say I'll be able to help much with server stuff (I have basic knowledge of Java, but not enough to do much).

Anyways, it looks like a nice server! Hopefully you'll let me join your little community. ^^

bradyking091 and WelshHeron you are now whitelisted. Welcome to Communecraft! ----MintYogi

Hello, everyone. As has been said before, I'm no longer managing this server. In fact I'm no longer playing terrafirmacraft at all. Who is managing the server right now is MintYogi. If there's any problem speak to him.

Mint: jacciee has PMd me about some house griefing (?) and someone killing him. Consider making a new topic about this server, if you want to make some new rules, and the server name on the topic, and what not.

Nickname in Minecraft: fuzzylogic101

Fluent english: Si... I mean yes.

What a perfect server for you would be like: Medieval cities with some epic pvp battles.

What you would bring to our cozy little community: Seasoned minecraft and all-around good guy.

I'm taking the server down until I choose a new seed, create the new world, and post a new topic announcing it so that I can keep the first post updated.

----MintYogi

Minecraft IGN: nathanscurlock

Fluent english: Indeed.

What a perfect server for you would be like: Up 24/7 Very few players. (Around 10 in total. Just to get to know everyone a bit better) Nice staff. wonderful builds. Everyone gets along. And a server like that. Would just feel like home for me.

What you would bring to our cozy little community: Im a bit quiet at times. But i can be a really funny dude if people would give me the chance! :D Im a good swords-men and i know my potions VERY well

MC name:soulion

fluent English:kinda good

What a perfect server for you would be like: a medieval age with fortresses and castles, but I can do without it

what you would bring to our cozy little community:im a neutral person that can build castles/fortresses and provide people with homes and safety

Nickname in Minecraft: Uhh nickname I want to be RiKShawMinecraft ID: willsons

Fluent english: Yo hablo mui el ingles. (Yes, also I seem to type better than most)

What a perfect server for you would be like: This, vanilla, without the whitelist.

What you would bring to our cozy little community: Organisation? I'm terribly uncreative. My houses end up being squares. I like the idea of managing a town, obviously I'm late but I'll see what I can do.What do you expect from us if you join: Just be friendly and relax. Everyone has reasons for what they're doing so if something is wrong, talk it out.

Nickname in Minecraft:mrtwilight1

Fluent english:yes

What a perfect server for you would be like:a server where none griefs and people don't get randomly banned

What you would bring to our cozy little community:I would try to help people to the best of my ability :)

Nickname in Minecraft: Ghiojo
Fluent english: ya, kinda, i can speak most but sometimes i need to ask what does something mean etc
What a perfect server for you would be like: a server when i can develop and see others doing same and all helping us each other
What you would bring to our cozy little community: A great survivor, i had played lots of mods and i can develop well and fast no matter what biome, dimention or world is, also im a very good builder

Nickname in Minecraft: noa12390
What a perfect server for you would be like: i am a miner and farmer
What you would bring to our cozy little community: look above

Nickname in Minecraft: BokoaSA

Fluent english: Yes sir.

What a perfect server for you would be like: I personally like a bright community where I can work with many different players. I like the local chat / shout so I don't have to watch the world chat spam while I play. PVP is good in moderation. I appreciate the vanilla, this ensures compatibility and just makes playing all around more simple. 

What you would bring to our cozy little community: I like to build on large scales, and I appreciate help. I'd love to establish a few villages and watch them progress through the ages. I'm a pretty fun person, especially on teamspeak. I look forward to getting to know all of you!

Nickname in Minecraft: Davros13

Age: 13 ( dont let it fool you i am very mature and funny)

Fluent english: yes and i think i have ocd because fluent is spelled right but really bugs me. sorry off topic

What a perfect server for you would be like: A perfect server would be kind and helpful players that share resources and knowledge to better a community. And a community with no claiming bukkit software or whatever it is so it is true Terrafirmacraft because isnt that we are playing this for to make it more like life when we are to lazy (Not everyone) or not determined enough in life?

What you would bring to our cozy little community: I would bring lots of information about the workings of terrafirma and a kind Steve to help with building (not so good at that) and making farms or protecting and building houses from the dangers of the night so if you are still monitoring this forum or if the server is still up please accept.

I hope I can still apply at this topic, if I can't, try to ignore me :P

Nickname in Minecraft: Marienus21

Fluent English: Yes

What a perfect server would be like: A small hierarchy, where no admins cheat, and above all, no other mods.

What you would bring to our cozy little community: Patience and a decent archer.

Nickname in Minecraft: koomorang

Fluent english: Yes

What a perfect server for you would be like: An active, friendly community

What you would bring to our cozy little community: A somewhat new person to TFC, who can try to help

Nickname in Minecraft: NotedxZero

What a perfect server for you would be like: I would love a server that would stay up for at-least a few months, because I've been apart of multiple White-listed modded/vanilla servers

and alot of them go down with no say form the owner. Also a friendly community :D 

What you would bring to our cozy little community: My art and personality

http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/my-pixel-art-2247117/

^^^ Examples of my work

Anything else I would like to say: If I get accepted could you pm your Skype info or anything so you could notify me when the server comes up. Because I will most likely miss the post you will make about it coming up on here.

Nickname in Minecraft

IceColdHeart

The Netherlands

Fluent english

Yes, sometimes a bit quiet but yes.

What a perfect server for you would be like

A server were people will work together to the same goal and a perfect community based on teamwork and survival!

What you would bring to our cozy little community

new ways to trade items or a little shop that i will build myself or a market place where evryone can sell they'r items.