Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
TheCocoaMan

[Offline] Communecraft - whitelist, no extra mods - 77.21

84 posts in this topic

Nickname in Minecraft:thunderstorm1000

Fluent english:Yes

What a perfect server for you would be like:A server that has nice people and work together.  

What you would bring to our cozy little community: I would bring someone who is always looking to help others.

Nickname on Minecraft: BrickBreaker30

Fluent English: Yes

What a perfect server for you would be like: A community where People do not grief and for meeting other members of the server

What would you bring to our cozy little community: A knowledge of farming and building

Nickname on Minecraft: St3alther

Fluent English: Yes

What a perfect server for you would be like: A community where People do not grief and for meeting other members of the server

What would you bring to our cozy little community: some nice design of building's and stuff

its the server premium or not?

its the server premium or not?

It's not called "premium". It's called go-buy-the-game-already-you-cheap-bastard.Also, this server seems to be dead since October 2013.Read people. The OP said he would generate a new map and create a new topic for the server. Unfortunately by the looks of things he never got around to doing that.

Yes the server is long gone. Mintyogi was going to be the one hosting but it seems after I stopped playing (because of burnout and gotten sick of the default texture pack) he disappeared. I'm not sure I'll be hosting a server again - I hosted before on my PC and it went ok for 5 - 6 people playing, but it would seem the game is heavier now, and my internet connection has gotten worse. I've been having some fun again with TFC, though, I'd love to play with those guys again :D

Nickname in Minecraft: angrydog03 but everyone calls me angry :)

Fluent english: Yep

What a perfect server for you would be like: a server with pvp but not everyone goes on a killing rampage and there actually resources not everything is mined out

What you would bring to our cozy little community: i am a joker so u may find me talking in chat alot 

Nickname in Minecraft: Connor112

Fluent english: Yes

What a perfect server for you would be like: A server where the world is new and there is a nice community of people to interact with.

What you would bring to our cozy little community: I get more resources than I usually need so I share and trade lot.

Nickname Trancruel2

Perfect server: one where each person is free to play to their strengths knowing that others can account for skills they dont have or arent good at...teamwork....

What I bring: I am an extremely fast learner and very creative. I have a knack for building things. I really enfoy the survival.part of the game like food management. Very organized. I also like to do kore of the tedious gathering work so if others could do the smelting, metalwork and such it would be great.....