Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
TheCocoaMan

[Offline] Communecraft - whitelist, no extra mods - 77.21

84 posts in this topic

Nickname: Minecr4ft4ever00

Fluent English: Yes

What a perfect server for you would be like: I'm just looking for a TFC server like this one. And someone to help me learn a lot more about TFC

What you would bring to our cozy little community: I don't talk much but I'm a pretty good builder. Although I don't know much about TFC I want to learn more.

Nickname in Minecraft: Boss_Man_Shag

Fluent english: Yes

What a perfect server for you would be like: strong cooperation between players and a nice meaning to the servers efforts.

What you would bring to our cozy little community: A desire to work with my fellow servermates.

Nickname in Minecraft: cederjack

Fluent english: yes

What a perfect server for you would be like: Well, a perfect server for me is everyone helping each other out.

What you would bring to our cozy little community: I would like to bring helpful advice for people.

Nickname in Minecraft: TKFT_ExTr3m3

Location: USA in the eastern time zone but on the weekends I sometimes play at odd times

Fluent english: Yes

What a perfect server for you would be like: A server that is not overloaded with people to a point where the landscape is destroyed. Also a server with a strong community and has people on regularly, trading with other is nice as finding some items can be hard. 

What you would bring to our cozy little community: I usually prefer to work by my self or with a small group of one or two other people but I could live in a "server town" so to speak if there was one. But do note i do not like MyTown or mcpc+ i feel like i ruins part of the game. I am also pretty good and farming and build houses underground/in mountain sides.

Nickname in Minecraft: Jesrad

Fluent english: you bet

What a perfect server for you would be like: a dependable server, above all, and which would police out flamewars / offensive chat and griefing

What you would bring to our cozy little community: quiet and regular support for building, trading, crafting and helping

Nickname in Minecraft:  Jacciee

Fluent english: Average, i think.

What a perfect server for you would be like: No Raiding, good building spots, good community, spawn around equator (not necessarily, but it would be a very big help)

What you would bring to our cozy little community: A boy who loves talking and helping. But don't expect that if you grief/raid me.

Nickname in Minecraft: aerion111

Fluent english: Better at it than Norwegian (In my opinion, Norwegian as a written language is... Badly designed. And as a spoken language it barely exists in any cohesive form, due to Norwegian culture being quite tolerant of 'dialects') and probably better at it than most native English-speakers (I'm not saying I'm smarter. I'm saying I care more about languages (languages are fun to play with))Just don't pull me unto Team-Speak unless you're willing to deal with a foreigner (bad hearing AND a lack of practice speaking the language, plus a cheap mic and headset on top)

What a perfect server for you would be like: While I still haven't discovered the secret to a 'perfect' server (and I can't really just guess based on my desires, since my desires are for a fully-simulated world, which is somewhat outside the scope of a game that can barely manage to simulate things in head-sized blocks without running out of memory) I am primarily looking for a good community to keep me occupied while I play around.

The more interacting happens, the better - trade, while it rarely happens, would be particularly great (there's a particular server that got closed down, where I had a lot of fun making a living as a farmer due to NPC traders. I'd bring them enough wheat to last them the winter, they'd give me some new clothes and some clay for molds. I felt it was quite realistic, even though everyone else complained about it being 'cheating' to have NPC traders)

What you would bring to our cozy little community: In a word, Stability. More specifically, I can take more or less whatever role I can find, and generally try not to get in people's way too much, so the end result is that I increase the pool of both sellers and buyers of a resource without causing any of the stress that comes with overcrowding.

Of course, this assumes some interaction between players; If everyone sits in their own mine and never talks to anyone, then yeah, I'm just consuming resources until I get bored and decide to leave.

But if no one ever interacts, even just by talking in chat, then I'm not getting anything from being on the server either.

This server has now been moved to professional hosting, more specifically, mossycobble.com, and is now US based server. It's now much, much, much quicker than before. New address in the main post.

I can't seem to be able to reach the new server, still setting it up or am I fucking things up?

The server is off. Reason why, I don't know. It's Mint who is now managing the server. I've messaged him, I'll let you know if something's wrong.

We did play in the new server last night for a bit. It was running very very smoothly.

I played on the server while it was going down, and i finally saw my stuff :(

We were running out on RAM so I put in an order for an upgrade last night. That was done while I was out. I've reset the server and it's working again.

I haven't been happy with the spawn on this server (too bloody far north) and the creator has moved on since I took over hosting, so I'm considering restarting with a new seed. If you're an active player on the server, please share your opinions. What do you think of the idea of starting over?If we choose to start over I will make the save game available for download.----MintYogi

All up for that, we should get a fresh seed and climb up again from the stone age, it's the best part :D

Nickname in Minecraft:mashguy2

Fluent english:yup

What a perfect server for you would be like:TFC related

What you would bring to our cozy little community:My friend gigabitten

Nickname in Minecraft:Gigabitten

Fluent english:yah

What a perfect server for you would be like: TFC that is resource rich

What you would bring to our cozy little community:My friend mashguy2 and my knowledge of the workings of

TFC

Mashguy2 and Gigabitten, you are whitelisted.

Keep in mind we may be starting over with a new map.

----MintYogi