Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
tubby6901

[Private] SoranityCraft [Whitelist-No Banned Items-]

29 posts in this topic

Well we are a small server based we are new and we need members i am recording on the server all the time, and need some co-op before the first upload of tfc.

The app format is.

[username]

[Age]

[How much can you witstand a jokeful play]

[Can you take sarcasm]

[Do you like to have fun]

Rules are

No griefing 

No spamming

No killing unless both sides agree.

[username] Axier

[Age] 21

[How much can you witstand a jokeful play] My humor is a tad dark and depressing sometimes, so I might not get it, but I can put up with just about anything short of decimation of hardly made virtual property.

[Can you take sarcasm] Obviously not, I am to fragile for all of that...  :rolleyes:

[Do you like to have fun] If I didn't, would I play minecraft? Although, TFC is arguably an exercise in masochism...

I must admit, my current computer isn't happy with TFC... I may be lacking in productivity for a couple of months until I get a new computer, I got stuck with a really old laptop after anything good broked. I can almost stort of play in a multiplayer server, mostly, with only small moments of system paralysis, but I will be getting a new system soon.

[username] Kuddendark

[Age] 14

[How much can you witstand a jokeful play] much.. lol XD

[Can you take sarcasm] yes i can! ofc :)

[username]parker4647

[Age]12

[How much can you witstand a jokeful play]Yes, unless its like racial and its not very jokelike

[Can you take sarcasm]most of the time XD

[Do you like to have fun]yes

[Jack_bass]

[15]

[To a certain degree]

[i like sarcasm]

[i like to have fun]

[username]MDetonados

[Age]16

[How much can you witstand a jokeful play]A lot... :)

[Can you take sarcasm] Yep.

[Do you like to have fun]Obviously not, why would i?

[username] ItzThaClutch

[Age]16

[How much can you witstand a jokeful play] Yea, I joking around.

[Can you take sarcasm]Yea, I love being sarcastic, I think its funny.

[Do you like to have fun]Yep, thats why i'm play TFC I've never played it so it will be a new experience for me.

[username] yogert231

[age] 15

[how much can you witstand a jokeful play] i have a good range of humor so i think i can put up with anything you got.

[can you take sarcasm] hell ya i love sarcasm.

[do you like to have fun] no not at all *point's up at previous answer*

[username]webbob11

[Age]14

[How much can you witstand a jokeful play]check

[Can you take sarcasm]check

[Do you like to have fun]CHECK!

[username]ChaoticSanders

[Age]16

[How much can you witstand a jokeful play] I love to joke around but i do have my limits like if you nuke my stuff then maybe youll have an angry asian. maybe CX

[Can you take sarcasm]Unfortunately i am a little to sarcastic sometimes so i can take a lot CX again im human so i do have limits which i have not seen yet.

[Do you like to have fun] Whats the point of games if not to have fun?? i wouldnt be a gamer if i dont love having fun. WARNING!!! i am a slight derp 

Thanks for the consideration

[username] Jacciee

[Age] 14

[How much can you witstand a jokeful play] I love just joking and talking

[Can you take sarcasm] Yes, as long if it is not too unkind

[Do you like to have fun] Yes, pretty :)

Username: MDetonados

How much can i withstand a jokeful play: I never fond my limit yet, witch i think is a good thing...

Can you take sarcasm: Yep

Do you like to have fun: no, why would i? e.e

drakfyr13

define jokeful play... humerous insults, sarcasm, any verbal jokes: no problem. hiding my stuff and killing me for no apparent reason, we're gonna have problems. 

sarcasm: probably wont hear much from me. sarcasm doesnt matter much to me. so, yes. 

fun? whats fun?... lol   yeah, i can have fun. :)

[username] wildwestusmc

[Age] 32

[How much can you witstand a jokeful play] yes, I was a Marine when I was younger so if you know anything about military and how we joke you'd know we can!

[Can you take sarcasm] yes of course

[Do you like to have fun] Im 32 and still playing video games on a very regular basis...

[username] Brohzy

[Age] 15

[How much can you witstand a jokeful play] Its Fun, its no problem, im good

[Can you take sarcasm]Yes, of course

[Do you like to have fun] YEAH hahaha!

[username] Gigas232

[Age] 17

[How much can you witstand a jokeful play] Depends on the play, a lot usually.

[Can you take sarcasm] I dish out as much as I like to take in.

[Do you like to have fun] Indeed I do.

[username] Midget_Molester

[Age] 16

[How much can you witstand a jokeful play] Depends on who dishes it out, and what is going on, but for the most part I can take jokes.

[Can you take sarcasm] As much as the next guy, so long as it's not someone who hates sarcasm.

[Do you like to have fun] I do indeed, I often recieve pranks as well as prank others. On another server I was the leader of a team who would prank others with copious amounts of leaves and flowers.

[username] CavernAce

[Age] 17

[How much can you witstand a jokeful play] As much as you throw at me

[Can you take sarcasm] As long as you allow me to join in

[Do you like to have fun] I can juggle 5 balls at once, so uh, not to brag or anything but, yea, I do. Just kidding, love it. Not about the Juggling though. It's awesome.

[username] AvacadoShavings

[Age] 14

[How much can you witstand a jokeful play] Just don't kill or loot me, and we're good.

[Can you take sarcasm] Kinda hard to tell in chat, isn't it? But yea, I can take sarcasm.

[Do you like to have fun] Of course!

[username] dpc1997

[Age] 16

[How much can you witstand a jokeful play] just try to offend me 

[Can you take sarcasm] yup

[Do you like to have fun] shuuuure if i have to :)

[username] wb6644 (ive had the account for 4 years, the names going to be bad)

[Age] 17

[How much can you withstand a jokeful play] more than the adverage 17 year old to give you a perspective 

[Can you take sarcasm] if its not meant in a rude or otherwise offensive way just fine.

[Do you like to have fun] who doesnt? a better question would be whats your idea of fun. my idea of fun if FPS games mincraft being the exception.

[additional things about me]

-ive had minecraft around since beta 1.6

-ive never been banned from a server or at least i cant remember if i have

-i have been moderator on many server and games such as tf2 and WoW (im not trying to get moded, just saying im trust worthy)

-i live in Colorado

-im very active on games (as ofthis week 6/4/14 i have 72 hours on steam games alone)

- i got into "TFC" when i saw youtuber ethoslab cover it and i was sold.

(his video one tfc)

-my favorite bant is my chemical romance and im a sucker for punk rock.

ive been on many white listed servers and i love the friendly community. 'hope to see you on the server!

[username] shjhguy1998

[Age] 15

[How much can you witstand a jokeful play] hell yes 

[Can you take sarcasm] yes i can

[Do you like to have fun] who doesn't? ;P

[username]

vecagon

[Age]

[How much can you withstand a jokeful play]

I can totally withstand a jokeful play, unless it goes way beyond, like my 2 hours of work is either stolen or destroyed. Other than that, I'm pretty chill as a sloth.

Without jokes and pranks, there is no atmosphere for the lol's and cracking up of course!

[Can you take sarcasm]

I feel that everybody must understand and take sarcasm; it is part of socializing. In conclusion, I can totally take sarcasm, no matter how far it can go.

[Do you like to have fun]

Yes of course! That's why I want to play cooperatively with other players on minecraft.