Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
EnTro

[Offline] Crococraft server [Survival, whitelisted, TFC, towns and trading, 0.78.17] < A good server :)

560 posts in this topic

For everyone that cannot join the server: Mojang has trouble with their "Minecraft sessions (legacy)" server: https://help.mojang.com/

Some of you might not be able to join. I hope they solve it soon!

Username: goga444

What are your plans on the server? Not too sure, i will build a base, probably help out with some community building, but mainly have fun :)

Why do you like to play TFC? Always wanted more of a challenge in survival than making wooden picks.

Why do you want to join? To have fun and enjoy TFC with others.

What will you add to the server? One more person ;)

Which role do you want to take on the server? Will decide as i play.

Username: Solider1234

What are your plans on the server?: Just wanna play TFC together alone is too boring :D

Why do you like to play TFC?: I like how it makes minecraft hard but also much more complex

Why do you want to join?: like i just said want to play with other players

What will you add to the server?: Maybe a little Village with other players together

Which role do you want to take on the server?: I don't thinck there are special roles everybodys just does what he has to do ^^

I would like to welcome Kilara1, Hobopixelz, Weaponcraft, Goga444, Solider1234 to the server. I will see you all soon!

Username: mykehdoom

What are your plans on the server? Try out terrafirmacraft

Why do you like to play TFC? It's more realistic than regular minecraft!

Why do you want to join? I want to join other players and learn to play terrafirmacraft

What will you add to the server? I will help out as much as I can while learning to play.

Which role do you want to take on the server? I want to be a farmer if possible.

Username: lunarembrace (all lowercase)

What are your plans on the server? Not quite sure yet, likely just explore and build.

Why do you like to play TFC? I'm tired of vanilla minecraft and hoping to find something new and interesting

Why do you want to join? i've looked into terrafirmacraft a few times but never actually tried it, also a friend plays on the server

What will you add to the server? Not quite certain yet, i can help with building projects or help people learn the mod once i've learned more myself.

Which role do you want to take on the server? Nuclear Physicist, or if thats unavailable i'll also take Crop Tender, Deforester, Pig Stabber, or Fish Monger.

Username: Crossram

What are your plans on the server? play TFC as it's meant to be played.

Why do you like to play TFC? Plenty more to do in TFC than vanilla or other mods I've tried.

Why do you want to join? main reason is that the server is vanilla TFC but I like the extra element of other people around.

What will you add to the server? Another name on the 'players online' list.  I enjoy being on the water and making a base on an uninhabited island and having a very large base/territory that I slowly form into something that might be worth looking at.  It's quite a bit more difficult in tfc but I can't help myself.

Which role do you want to take on the server? initially it'll be occupying far off lands and trying to form the land once I pick a spot and get settled.

EDIT: also I work 3 days a week overnights 6:00pm to 6:30 am so I'll be on at strange hours.

I would like to welcome Mykehdoom, lunarembrace and Crossram, you have been added to the whitelist.

In server news: we have a community website (www.terracrococraft.enjin.com) and there is a mumble server available for players that want to talk during gaming :D

My mind is alone and want to play with some umans

Username: raquaza98

What are your plans on the server? Make some tools and caveing (and releted stuff...)

Why do you like to play TFC? Because is not the normal (and awful) minecraft. It's the best mod evah

Why do you want to join? Just for having fun with other umans

What will you add to the server? I don't know, maybe for having fun

Which role do you want to take on the server? Maybe the assassin without a name and an alone wolf

Username: Tentonaxe

What are your plans on the server? I plan to create a fortress-like base where i can work on farming.

Why do you like to play TFC? TFC is a nice break from the heavy technology-based modpacks, so i like to play TFC just to keep things changing.

Why do you want to join? I want to join because i want to play TFC and don't enjoy ssp, i'd rather be able to interact with a community.

What will you add to the server? I'll be a well-behaved member of the community, willing to help others as needed.

Which role do you want to take on the server? I'll probably be more focused on farming and building than anything else.

Username: Martin604

What are your plans on the server? I like to build a medieval style cabin and eventually a castle in the woods. 

Why do you like to play TFC? It's more challenging than vanilla. I love the block physics. Also the metals and ore structure are cool and realistic.

Why do you want to join? Looking for a non modded TFC server with a good community to join.

What will you add to the server? I am always willing to help other players especially those new to the game. 

Which role do you want to take on the server? I am a definitely a builder and tend to stay in a area once I feel I have the right spot.

Username: Damiann47

What are your plans on the server? At first mostly survive, maybe find a few people to live with. But later down the road I want to work on building a town.

Why do you like to play TFC? After playing Minecraft for four years its great to have challenge back, can't remember the last time I was struggling in this game.

Why do you want to join? I want to interact with others with the mod, I mean there is actual reason to trade with people, real intrested to see how the economy works.

What will you add to the server? I'll help out others of course, while I can't teach much I will do what I can.

Which role do you want to take on the server? I see myself as an all-rounded survivor at first, but later on I want to specialize in metalworking.

Username: PurpleHag

What are your plans on the server? To explore and try and find something useful to do/trade with others...

Why do you like to play TFC? It just feels right. Vanilla is a bit boring and too easy?

Why do you want to join? Never played on a Minecraft server and don't want to play on the ones my kids play on...

What will you add to the server? Maturity, humour  and well... A Purple Hag.

Which role do you want to take on the server? Um... a purple hag?

Ivan_Von_Lee

USA

Create the largest farm known to man

Because its trying on my skills

I have never been on a multiplayer server, i would like to test my skills with others

my farming skills

farmer and warrior

Username: Slickpic1

What are your plans on the server? I plan to build a kingdom, trade with fellow players, and work to not only to survive but thrive with my fellow players and the server community.

Why do you like to play TFC? It is a mod that adds a challenge to survival, and makes resources harder to find and things harder to obtain, making room for a very social and economical basis.

Why do you want to join? I wish to be a part of a great server that has a lot to offer and a lot to explore.

What will you add to the server? I will add myself as a person who will trade with other players to help benefit their living conditions as well as mine

Which role do you want to take on the server? I wish to work as a blacksmith as well as a builder.I feel i have more to learn about both but i'm ready to plunge on in head first.

Username: BlackSuitAndroid

What are your plans on the server? Honestly I just started playing Terrafirmacraft, so I still don't know much about it and I am trying to stay somewhat spoiler free though I do have to look up things like rock knapping. So my plans I would say are to get my bearings on this mod and then maybe set a place somewhere and maybe farm, I tend to favor farming in Vanilla so why not?

Why do you like to play TFC? Right now I like it because its all new and shiny. Once I get into though I might end up just enjoying having more of a challenge than normal Minecraft can give me.

Why do you want to join? I was playing this by myself to get a handle on things and I just thought it might be more fun to play on a server and learn from others rather than just looking it all up on the wiki.

What will you add to the server? Well I am definitely a good player by all standards, so no need to worry that I am a trouble maker. Though other than that I tend to be a fast learner and I love to have a role in communitys like this so I might take that on.

Which role do you want to take on the server? Well at first I need to get my footholds on the mod but after that I think I might want to be a farmer, from what I have seen it seems really profitable to raise animals but I could just be a general farmer and have animals and crops. I really have always loved crops in Vanilla though so I might have big fields of crops and since this is more realistic it will be even more fun.

Username: choc12

What are your plans on the server? To build a great and might landmark, the like of which have never been seen before.

Why do you like to play TFC? It's an interesting twist on minecraft with nice building mechanics

Why do you want to join? It is a nice sounding un modded server with good pvp rules/

What will you add to the server? My mark.

Which role do you want to take on the server? A builder.

New on the whitelist are: raquaza98, Tentonaxe, Martin604, Damiann47 and PurpleHag :) Welcome to the server! You have all received the pm with the information. Do not to forget to sign up for www.terracrococraft.enjin.com!

Right now I have unfortunately no more time to look into the other applications, but I will get to them soon (24h), don't worry.

Also I will be temporarily closing the applications to regulate the influx of new people. So applications after this post will only be considered after it reopens in a few days. Don't worry, we will be back soon enough :D.

Username: NJIG

What are your plans on the server? Have fun, Survive

Why do you like to play TFC? difficult, realistic

Why do you want to join? I want play with other players. 

What will you add to the server? I like town system.

Which role do you want to take on the server? I can do anything

Username: mc_ownage

What are your plans on the server? Build some sweet stuff, collaborate and have a good time

Why do you like to play TFC? I prefer the realism and challenge compared to vanilla

Why do you want to join? TFC always felt like it should be played with other people

What will you add to the server? Some Canadian charm

Which role do you want to take on the server? Resource gatherer/builder

Username: PubkinsAge: 16Location: GeorgiaWhat are your plans on the server?To build and have fun of course ^^Why do you like to play T.F.C.?Because my friend "Fliffy101" got me into it; its also a better survival experience!!!Why do you want to join?Because my friend Fliffy is on it ^^What will you add to the server?A house... And I will help build interesting projectsWhich role do you want to take on the server?Help work on miscellaneous odd jobs :D

I have added choc12, NJIG, mc_ownage and Pubkins to the whitelist. Welcome! You have all received the IP in a message.

Applications for the server are opened again :)

Hey fliffy, thanks for the breathtaking screenshots! I have added them to the first post. I wish I could run the shaders smoothly :)Also I have embedded MasterOfTrollz video that he made on the server. This is the first video of his TFC lets play and he gives an overview on TFC, so it's also a great start if you are new to the mod!