Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
EnTro

[Offline] Crococraft server [Survival, whitelisted, TFC, towns and trading, 0.78.17] < A good server :)

560 posts in this topic

Ryanryan3247 and fliffy101; I'd like to welcome both of you to the server! See you soon :)

Username: Juncoph

Plans of industry on the server: I intend to get... a bit of a business going. I'll get enough ore, make myself 2-3 saws, and then build houses for people. 1 ingot will pay for a 5x5 1-floor wooden home, for example. And yes, they will be detailed thanks to the fact that planks are place-able.

I like to play TerraFirmaCraft because it's like Stranded 2, combined with Minecraft - without Stranded 2's HORRIBLE multiplayer system... I still have nightmares.

I want to join this server because from what I can tell it is very good. Finding a good Minecraft server... Especially a good TFC server is something to rejoice about.

I plan to add an easy access to homes - perhaps I could even build a town?

username: GuidedNeptune

plans on the server: having fun with some friends on the server

why i like tfc: vanilla is boring me cause its to simple and i really like everything being hard

why i wanna join: a friend of mine is already playing on the server (annoyingkid97) and he wanted m to join

what am i going to add: i dont know yet mostly i just start on the server trying to survive and make some nice structures i build what i feel llike building on that moment

Juncoph and GuidedNeptune, enjoy your stay on the server!

Username: fuzzylogic101

What are your plans on the server? Build medieval town/castle and wage war on whoever is willing.

Why do you like to play TFC? It is complex and not for the faint of heart.

Why do you want to join? Haven't played TFC multiplayer yet and want to give it a try.

What will you add to the server? Seasoned minecraft player and all around good guy.

I have added you to the whitelist, fuzzylogic, and sent you the IP. See you soon :)

Username: JDCollie

What are your plans on the server? I generally like to focus on food production, making a decent side farms, tree farms, and orchards, along with some animal husbandry.

Why do you like to play TFC? TFC brings back the danger. Proper preparation has real value, because you will die without it.

Why do you want to join? I much prefer playing with others to playing alone.

What will you add to the server? Well, obviously food, since I usually produce vastly more than I can use myself. I also enjoy helping people with mining and construction when they need it.

Username: Hpkelly

What are your plans on the server?: I would like to begin learning about TFC with other people, as I don't know very much.

Why do you like to play TFC?: I love the extra depth the mod adds to everything.

Why do you want to join?: Singleplayer gets boring after a while.

What will you add to the server: Once I'm self sufficent, I plan to try and help those who need it.

Username: Riizu

What are your plans on the server? For the beginning, just to get a basic start. Then eventually build a large elaborate home.

Why do you like to play TFC? I enjoy the added difficulty.

Why do you want to join? I like starting off in a server as close to its beginning as possible.

What will you add to the server? I'm friendly, and enjoy helping others.

Welcome JDCollie, Hpkelly, Riizu and WelshHeron! IP has been sent and the door is open.

The server is starting to fill up nicely :). I have increased the number of slots to 15 players as the server is still running very smoothly.

Entro, can you add my brother also? 

He is 12 and would like to join please.  

His name is Sniper10176

Thx, lfod

Ask your brother to fill out an application. He can post it with your account if he doesn't want to make a forum account.

Ask your brother to fill out an application. He can post it with your account if he doesn't want to make a forum account.

Username: Sniper10176

What are your plans on the server? Join others and help out in the towns

Why do you like to play TFC? I have just started playing TFC and it is very challenging.

Why do you want to join? This server looks like a good bunch of players that do not grief each other.

Username: POC3442

What are your plans on the server?

To learn tips from others on how to better my TFC skills.

Why do you like to play TFC?

It's a lot of fun to work from nothing to iron.

Why do you want to join?

To play with others...solo is only so much fun.

What will you add to the server?

A mature person who is willing to learn and help others.

Username: HowlsatWind

What are your plans on the server? To play learn and enjoy myself.

Why do you like to play TFC? I enjoy the challenge of TFC

Why do you want to join? Very few servers seem to be realiable and I am still searching for one that suits my needs.

What will you add to the server? My company, what else do you need. On a serious note. Ill add my skills gained from many other mods and games which inc but not linited to setting up communitys. farming and mining, Setting up a guild If the said community becomes large enough to sustain them.

Sniper10176, POC3442 and HowlsatWind, the gates are open, see you soon!

Username: Sir_Vesanus

What are your plans on the server? - Have a good time, learn the game with a bunch of people, maybe even join a faction/team if there is one.

Why do you like to play TFC? - It is made how normal minecraft should have been made! 

Why do you want to join? - I see that this server gets quite popular, also rest of the servers feel "empty"

What will you add to the server? - Myself, I guess.. I'll try to be creative, friendly and helpfull.

Username: lassekrig

What are your plans on the server? to have fun with some better survival and a harder game

Why do you like to play TFC? it adds a challenge to the game

Why do you want to join? i just wanna hang out with someother people and have fun

What will you add to the server? a realy nice player

Username: Pheadrus_Ara

What are your plans on the server? I want to learn the mod better and hang out with my roommate who is already on the server

Why do you like to play TFC? I believe that it adds an innovating challenge to the game that is enjoyable. More so with other people

Why do you want to join? Mostly to play the game with my friend who is already whitelisted on the server. Also to explore a world that has more people into it

What will you add to the server? I know how to be polite and thank people who help me and help people who need it. Also I wont mess with other players stuff.

Username: veel60

What are your plans on the server? Building, learning how this mod works.

Why do you like to play TFC? I don't know, but I do :P  it's a really interesting mod.

Why do you want to join? Just want to try a TFC mp server

What will you add to the server? Not much.

Sir_Vesanus, Lassekrig, Pheadrus_Ara and veel60, welcome to the server! I hope to see you soon :)

I'd like to join this server if possible!

Username: Leer72

What are your plans on the server? trade and be self sufficient

Why do you like to play TFC? it's for grown-ups

Why do you want to join? was with Roanoke but they went so here I am!

What will you add to the server? a place of my own. hopefully!

Username: JuanVino

What are your plans on the server? I'd love to start a nordic village with people that I meet on the server, as well as learning quite a bit from the people here, I'm sort of new to TFC.

Why do you like to play TFC? Survival is extremely easy; I like the fact that you develop with certain "ages" this mod has, that there's no such thing as "Killing ender dragon, get Prot IV Diamond Armor, end game, start new one (And end the it the next week)" You can be playing for weeks and you haven't found iron, it's fun.

Why do you want to join? I wanted  to try out a new community, and try out a TFC server; I'm kinda lonely in singleplayer.

What will you add to the server? I can try to help improve the server, make it more interesting, using bukkit plugins that may fit well on the server.

Username: Wind_east

What are your plans on the server? too have fun with others

Why do you like to play TFC? its adds a challege to the game

Why do you want to join? I much prefer playing with others to playing alone

What will you add to the server? not much