Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
daveboy2000

~Newside~ (DISCONTINUED | For map and whitelist, see topic!)

89 posts in this topic

IGN: Yangjo123

Why do you want to join the server?: So I could play with others in this really amazing mod of survival.

Where you ever banned before and why?: NEVER Have been Banned, EVER.

IGN:daytimepanther

Why do you want to join the server?:I love TFC and aren't a big fan of single player

Where you ever banned before and why?:Yes, an admin was spamming chat I asked him to stop and got temp banned

IGN: Yangjo123

Why do you want to join the server?: So I could play with others in this really amazing mod of survival.

Where you ever banned before and why?: NEVER Have been Banned, EVER.

IGN:daytimepanther

Why do you want to join the server?:I love TFC and aren't a big fan of single player

Where you ever banned before and why?:Yes, an admin was spamming chat I asked him to stop and got temp banned

both ACCEPTED

Also daveboy I was wondering what time zone your in?

GMT+1

IGN:

Dragonchampion (One of the few who actually thought about making their name before they created their account, it seems)

Why do you want to join the server?

TFC + Multiplayer + Large server + My Dwarfy methods = WIN!

Where you ever banned before and why?

Yes, thanks to a very long, and heated arguement with a server owner on a server I had been on, concerning the use of Magic (it had Runecraft on, Superllama's server mod) and the common populace (I was an admin, and named "Master of Magic".) Well, I was angry about common people using magic willy nilly instead of coming to the "School of Magic" and being monitored, and then he went and decided to allow a newbie become and admin, and make his own magic school. It didnt make sense, I argued, boom. Banned.

IGN:

Dragonchampion (One of the few who actually thought about making their name before they created their account, it seems)

Why do you want to join the server?

TFC + Multiplayer + Large server + My Dwarfy methods = WIN!

Where you ever banned before and why?

Yes, thanks to a very long, and heated arguement with a server owner on a server I had been on, concerning the use of Magic (it had Runecraft on, Superllama's server mod) and the common populace (I was an admin, and named "Master of Magic".) Well, I was angry about common people using magic willy nilly instead of coming to the "School of Magic" and being monitored, and then he went and decided to allow a newbie become and admin, and make his own magic school. It didnt make sense, I argued, boom. Banned.

ACCEPTED

Oh and, we ain't that big, most of the people ragequit after I banned wolf, appearently.

nice avatar btw^^

IGN: jivix

Why: Looking for a decent server to play TFCraft on.

Ban: Never been officially banned, did have a few incidents where corrupt admins/mods thought it would be fun to ban everyone.

IGN: jivix

Why: Looking for a decent server to play TFCraft on.

Ban: Never been officially banned, did have a few incidents where corrupt admins/mods thought it would be fun to ban everyone.

Accepted

Dave can you think about setting up MCSuperServer? It starts the server when someone comes on and stops it when the last person leaves. You would have to keep your computer on though.It seems a little unstable for windows so if you are unsure about it don't worry.

IGN: Nidor

Why: I'd like to give SMP with TFcraft a shot.

Ban: None that I'm aware of.

IGN: Nidor

Why: I'd like to give SMP with TFcraft a shot.

Ban: None that I'm aware of.

ACCEPTED

Dave can you think about setting up MCSuperServer? It starts the server when someone comes on and stops it when the last person leaves. You would have to keep your computer on though.It seems a little unstable for windows so if you are unsure about it don't worry.

Well, what would be the advantage of it? I mean, the server doesn't use that much CPU, and my internet doesn't suffer from it, as far as I can see.

I keep it with the No-GUI.

---------------------------------------------

SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!

Because of an update to pre-release 16, the map has been reset.

IGN: minifangs

Why do you want to join the server?: Because i am looking to make new friends and play TFcraft with some people :)

Did you read the rules and do you understand them?: Yeah its common sence

Where you ever banned before and why?: Does deathban count? or being baned by my other account/admins on my server testing mods? :P (sorry) no i havent :)

IGN: minifangs

Why do you want to join the server?: Because i am looking to make new friends and play TFcraft with some people :)

Did you read the rules and do you understand them?: Yeah its common sence

Where you ever banned before and why?: Does deathban count? or being baned by my other account/admins on my server testing mods? :P (sorry) no i havent :)

ACCEPTED

IGN; blue_photon

Age; 13 years.

Why do I want to join; SSP gets lonely and boring, also, i seem to lose my nerve when the chatbox is empty or quiet.

Have i read and understood the rules; Yes, i've never been punished for not knowing rules.

Have I been banned; Once, i lost my way in a cave system and mined out the ores thinking i could find my way out with a nice haul of stuff. Unknowingly, someone else had built an underwater coliseum and wanted the cave unexplored and still have its ores.

He called an admin and i got name-banned for a month, i proceeded to find other servers and never go back to their trashy server again. (don't ask about mutes, i've lost count, sometimes i lose my temper easily)

IGN: Watsisname

Why: So far I have only been able to play SMP with one other person. I'm looking forward to playing and socializing with a larger group of people. :)

Did you read the rules and do you understand them?: Indeed. Your rules are very straightforward.

Ban: I've never been banned.

IGN; blue_photon

Age; 13 years.

Why do I want to join; SSP gets lonely and boring, also, i seem to lose my nerve when the chatbox is empty or quiet.

Have i read and understood the rules; Yes, i've never been punished for not knowing rules.

Have I been banned; Once, i lost my way in a cave system and mined out the ores thinking i could find my way out with a nice haul of stuff. Unknowingly, someone else had built an underwater coliseum and wanted the cave unexplored and still have its ores.

He called an admin and i got name-banned for a month, i proceeded to find other servers and never go back to their trashy server again. (don't ask about mutes, i've lost count, sometimes i lose my temper easily)

IGN: Watsisname

Why: So far I have only been able to play SMP with one other person. I'm looking forward to playing and socializing with a larger group of people. :)

Did you read the rules and do you understand them?: Indeed. Your rules are very straightforward.

Ban: I've never been banned.

Both ACCEPTED

Oh and Photon, you are allowed to occasionally swear yes, but please do not flame at someone if you lose your temper. ^^

IGN:mysteriono

Why do you want to join the server?: Love this mod, reminds me of haven and hearth and dorf fortress, wanted to see how it plays with others.

Did you read the rules and do you understand them?:Yes.

Where you ever banned before and why?: No.

IGN:mysteriono

Why do you want to join the server?: Love this mod, reminds me of haven and hearth and dorf fortress, wanted to see how it plays with others.

Did you read the rules and do you understand them?:Yes.

ACCEPTED

IGN:wilkoman123

Why do you want to join the server?:to have fun and build with hopefully nice people

Did you read the rules and do you understand them?:read them and understand (will follow stricktly)

Where you ever banned before and why?:never been banned before in my life

IGN:wilkoman123

Why do you want to join the server?:to have fun and build with hopefully nice people

Did you read the rules and do you understand them?:read them and understand (will follow stricktly)

Where you ever banned before and why?:never been banned before in my life

ACCEPTED

IGN:gobash

Why do you want to join the server?: want to try SMP TFC hopefully find someone who i can work with and learn how to play TFC better

Did you read the rules and do you understand them?: i did and i do understand them

Were you ever banned before and why? i have not been banned before

IGN: Lycheborne

Why do you want to join the server?: Want to learn this mod with other people and help others survive

Did you read the rules and do you understand them?: yes i have

Where you ever banned before and why?: yes i have, got stuck in a world hole liike the noob that plays single player to much that i am i tired to go creative and fly out , got accused of tryin to spawn othe items but was just clickin to get out i dont grief or cheat was just noob mistake....that admin didnt even try to see what i was tryin to do or anything ...just blew up....

My skype is Saint.Lycheborne if you have any more questions hit me up there or in my message box

IGN:gobash

Why do you want to join the server?: want to try SMP TFC hopefully find someone who i can work with and learn how to play TFC better

Did you read the rules and do you understand them?: i did and i do understand them

Were you ever banned before and why? i have not been banned before

IGN: Lycheborne

Why do you want to join the server?: Want to learn this mod with other people and help others survive

Did you read the rules and do you understand them?: yes i have

Where you ever banned before and why?: yes i have, got stuck in a world hole liike the noob that plays single player to much that i am i tired to go creative and fly out , got accused of tryin to spawn othe items but was just clickin to get out i dont grief or cheat was just noob mistake....that admin didnt even try to see what i was tryin to do or anything ...just blew up....

My skype is Saint.Lycheborne if you have any more questions hit me up there or in my message box

Both ACCEPTED

IGN: Karst1

Why do you want to join the server?: I want to play TerraFirmaCraft online.

Did you read the rules and do you understand them?: Yes.

nice server....admin was cool and friendly.....walked around server killin pigs for a bit had no problems and map looks good